Who wins?

who wins?

I'd say 80% of the marvel heroes in that pic could be wiped out in the first second of the fight if goku and vegeta don't hold back. So vegeta and goku win

Idk but why is spoderman up front?

People who aren't weaboo faggots

If you think saiyans have a chance then you should die. Living tribunal wipes them from existence.

Hulk would win.

because hes the flagship character of marvel, before the popular movieverse came out he was probably the only marvel hero every normie could name off the top of their heads
and thats even before his original movies
hes in popularity to marvel what batman is to dc

Easy. Who gives a shit?

also, "too much of their bones"? How about too many you fucking pig

That depends on which version of each character we are talking about, and to what extent we include the Marvel Universe. It also depends on motivations. If we're talking current Goku and Vegeta, they can only be beaten by ftl reality warpers. Basically, they're the most physically powerful character out there. The only way to win is to blink them out of existence. If Marvel can do that, Marvel wins. If not, DBZ wins.

Goku and Vegeta

Marvel.

Hulk has infinite strength. If he gets mad enough, nothing can stop him.

not the virgins that argue about this shit lol

no u

This

This

Autism wins.

The sentry/hulk/blue marvel/captainmarvel/ghostrider/Doctor strange/Proffesor X/Hyperion could oneshot them both.

Depends which fanboy you ask.

Hulk would take them out

They'd probably wipe out half of marvel though

>yeah okay user

Hahahaha yes

^Both of these posts are correct. Therefore Marvel wins by Living Tribunal instantly wiping Goku and Vegeta from existence.

no

>who gives a shit
>replies and bumps thread
autismo

Now I'm indifferent where marvel is concerned.
I mean one could argue they would god mod thing to win as they have things like the infinity gauntlet and magic users who would just blink Vegeta and goku out of existence...
Then when everything is settled they recon all of it, didn't happen....just a dream...

THAT is how marvel does thing.
Now I'm indifferent to that and theru which the marvel fandom is rather diverse. So many marvel fans are people you can have a decent conversation with.
Granted you don't get into DC vs marvel then its a shit storm....

On the Dragon ball side FUCKING PLEASE!
Be honest for crying out fucking loud!
Vegeta and Goku spend most there time getting there asses handed to them.
Standing for hole episodes screaming wile standing like there trying to take a shit.
Only to kick ass AFTER others have done most the work for them already!!!
Despite this the DBZ fandom would have you all believe these two are both like superman where there not. Superman has only died ONCE!
how many times has each one of these turdnozzles died in the cannon series?
Only to get wished back each and every time.

Oh lets not forget that DBZ keeps braking its own rules so these bafoons can get more and more and more powerful each series.

Bother marvel and DBZ hs aweful writing, just DBZ keeps going and going and its fans are the worst sort of tripe ever.

They hold DBZ like its some sort of fucking belt to hit you over the head with like it is the golden standard of story telling.
The characters suck, the writing sucks, FUCK OFF!

So I give it to the marvel gang, there not so obnoxious!

>living tribunal
>scarlet witch
>the hulk
Goku and Vegeta are boned lmao