Guys, whatever happened to chuck norris? remember when we would talk about him like he was god himself?

guys, whatever happened to chuck norris? remember when we would talk about him like he was god himself?
do you think maybe can we try to meme him back into relevance?

Winter is coming. We may need to awaken him from his slumber.

>implying chuck nortis can be irrelevant
You idiot this guy counted to infinity...3times.

Chuck has been promoted from 'like a god' to full god. He is monitoring your progress as we speak.

He no longer gets involved with kicking one person's ass with his fists, but rather kicking mass quantities off ass via geo politics. Although he has not revealed himself, most people are split into two camps as to which human being he has morphed into: Trump or Putin.

Also when he junps into water he doesnt get wet... the water gets chuck norris...

TRIPS WILLS IT! LORD KEK DEMANDS WE BRING CHUCK NORRIS BACK FROM THE ASHES OF DEAD MEMES!!

Hes just not relavent any more. Maybe if he talks to a chair or something...

God lives in our hearts now.

But user why would Chuck Norris want to be god? It'd make more sense if god wanted to be Chuck Norris.

Its a classic move - promote those you fear the most so you keep them close (the whole godfather thing) and can sabotage them later. sometimes that is a bad move though.

look, the whole point of this thread was to see if anyone was willing to bring him back, alright? i saw a couple movies with him in it just now and i got remembered of when we were at the top of memes.
we havent done shit in years and i want to make Sup Forums great again. so whos with me?

and outdated Chuck Norris jokes is they way you see this happening?

Ok Then

well yea why not?

You know what I want to see? A shot for shot remake of Star Wars Episode 1 starring Chuck Norris as every character.

Luckily there are other kids at your middle school who, although you may rag on them, actually are creative as fuck. Let them do their thing.
You however, need to find your thing.

Putin is laughing at this thread

its not that, its the fact that weve become unproductive as a website that has made great strides on the internet and become rather infamous.
also im in college, ya fuckwit. a bunch of other guys here actually miss the old coot, and i dunno about you but i want to bring him back. the world could use some norris wood in their orifices.

same story as myspace. the world has moved beyond 1.0 to bigger and better things. It is the way of things, especially in a new frontier like the internet has been.

Think Facebook will be king in 10 years??

yea, facebook is here to stay for longer than 10 years

facebook is for niggers and unfortunately theres too many of them, so yeah.

we shall see... we shall see.

If I was Google even though Google+ sucks and no one goes there, Facebook can institute a policy which pisses people off and they all move somewhere else. Pretty easy to do, esp. when the trendsetters think its cool.

ill ask again, ARE WE DOING THIS SHIT OR NOT?!

I like your style. Can I offer you a job?
[anger intensifies as I can't find a pic where Mallory Archer offers Lana a job]

who are the trendsetters?

LANAAAA!

hipsters? Beats the fuck out of me. I'm in an age bracket that sets no trends aside from buying mercedes/BMW or Audi.

They are out there. Just ask Malcom Gladwell.

Me and I'm telling you to go fuck yourself.