Hey guys, chris here! I'm an aspiring film maker currently living in England...

Hey guys, chris here! I'm an aspiring film maker currently living in England, and have been working on my youtube vlogs for quite some time now.

I've just finished spreading the news with the good folks over at tumblr and reddit, so now I continue my quest to spread the news all over the internet with fellow youtube lovers!

Vlogging has been great for me and has really helped me in the past few years. I'd love for you guys to share in this experience with me. Thanks and if you like it, be sure to tell your friends!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheChristopherCosby
youtube.com/channel/UCMLV2JXtBkPzjpUD4jBLT1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's the channel guys!

youtube.com/user/TheChristopherCosby

enjoy!

Cunt

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

If you turn gay, you'll get much more views

>>cant tell if mail or femail

i am on the internet come see i am so special

For those that want to hate - come at me fags.

For those that actually had the decency to visit my channel, here's my gaming channel. Enjoy guys and have a nice day!

youtube.com/channel/UCMLV2JXtBkPzjpUD4jBLT1Q

>I'm an aspiring film maker currently living in England

I'm an autistic film maker currently living in England*
Fixed that for you.

Would you like some fresh warm man gravy squirted on your eyes while you enjoy your tea and crumpets? Chip chip Cheerios ole chap! Good day to you and may the gravy squirting always be in your eyes!

KEK

nice one dude, I bet you were sat thinking of that one the moment I made this thread.

normally I wouldn't bother replying to lowlifes like you, feeling it's cool to say I have a disability, but whatever. i'm not afraid of cowards like you, never have been.

stay behind your keyboard hating, i'll be out here living my happy life with the people that matter.

*drops mic*

passive aggressively hurting inside, thinking he is better than us. megakek
>>people that matter
>>people.
>>imaginary friends

hey man, I don't think i'm better than anyone. we're all equal. but I do know that some people on here are less intelligent as others, for sure.

anyways, don't want to have to do this guys but if trolls keep jumping on this thread may have to delete it. a lot of people may be on here looking for decent entertainment and person stories - don't ruin it for them.

Grow up, trolls.

>desperately self-advertises his shitty channel on Sup Forums because no one wants to watch it
>expects to not get hate

You're beyond help, just kys.

not deleted yet faggot op?

It's 6:00 am in England, and you have enough better to do than to post your garbage channel on Sup Forums because you're desperate for views? Talk about pathetic.

Ditch the hat. Not cool anymore. Good luck with your vlog thing.

nothing better to do*

Autocorrect fucked me, sry. Shit.

U fukn wot m8? Talkn shit bout me nan? Ye 'avin a ggl aye? Cheeky cunt. Get fukd gov. Fuk you say bugger? I'll fukn sock u. 'Ave it.
Oi. Oi wanna go agen? I'll fukn rek u m8.

if this is you your face might be the most punchable thing next to any of chris browns girlfreinds

Oh do shut up.

How's stage 4 treating you?

Chill dude. I don't know the guy, but starting out on Youtube you HAVE to self advertise for the first 300 or so subs. And even then you'll still have trouble getting in the search results. Even if someone searched one of his vids with the exact same title, if will not pop up.

oh i got a (you)
thanks fag
stay faggoty my freind

OP you fucked up

Self advertising will just make you look like a faggot and won't get you more views, in fact people will be more inclined to stay away from it. Just post videos on a regular basis and people will come, if you do this for half a year and still don't have more than 300 subs, the channel is never going to get popular and you should completely change the type of videos you make or just quit. OP's channel was created 2014 and only has 38 subs, which is an obvious sign that it's shit and not worth watching. He needs just quit and not bother people about his shitty channel.

Kill your self faggot

>youtube.com/user/TheChristopherCosby
>Self adverting will make you look like a faggot
You can ask any legitimate big youtuber out they're and they'll tell you you need to self advertise. And the only one who looks like an asshole is the guy who jumps in the comments and says "faggot" and lays down a dislike. I.E. you
>Just post videos on a regular basis and people will come
That's a flat out fucking lie. Unless you're given a platform prior, nobody will find your channel.
>if you do this for half a year and still don't have more than 300 subs, the channel is never going to get popular
From the looks of things, he recently thought "Maybe I should self advertise?"
>OP's channel was created 2014 and only has 38 subs, which is an obvious sign that it's shit and not worth watching. He needs just quit and not bother people about his shitty channel.
Nigga if you made a Youtube account back in 13' to watch videos and started posting just a year ago, do you think you'll automatically have the value of a 3 year old account that was persistently worked on?

again, fuck off fellas who are holding him down. At least hes not pertaining to Youtube drama or shitposts that give a quick laugh. and hes not doing this on the side. He wants to make a legitimate career in film making, and is using youtube as a platform. He's not torrenting sony vegas and making minecraft videos.

>And the only one who looks like an asshole is the guy who jumps in the comments and says "faggot" and lays down a dislike. I.E. you
How? He's the asshole for shoving his shitty channel in your face.

>You can ask any legitimate big youtuber out they're and they'll tell you you need to self advertise
And many other youtuber will say it makes you look like a faggot, your point?

He's not shoving shit in your face you dummy. It's called close the damn page
I refuse to argue with a brick

>That's a flat out fucking lie. Unless you're given a platform prior, nobody will find your channel.
Your viewers are the once who will give you a platform if they find your channel worthy of it. You can't force a channel to be popular, you idiot.

>From the looks of things, he recently thought "Maybe I should self advertise?"
How is that relevant to what I said?

>Nigga if you made a Youtube account back in 13' to watch videos and started posting just a year ago, do you think you'll automatically have the value of a 3 year old account that was persistently worked on?
Which isn't the case for OP who has been posting for over a year, you autismo.

>and making minecraft videos.
kek, yes he is. Check his gaming channel.

Sorry for multipost, had to bump thread.

Well fuck me, he is making minecraft videos.

>He's not shoving shit in your face you dummy. It's called close the damn page
Making a thread about it on Sup Forums when everyone is clearly not interested and wants his to fuck off is shoving it in people's faces.

>I refuse to argue with a brick
You're the brick for using anecdotal evidence in the first place. It doesn't prove anything and goes both ways.

Hey Channers, Chris here, I live in rainland and being unoriginal has helped me the past few years.

I've spread my self advertisement with the uninterested folks at Tumblr and Reddit, so now I want to continue my faggotry by shoving my uninteresting shit down every bodies throath.

Be sure to tell your friends about an uninteresting fag who brings nothing new to the table!!!

kek

>At least hes not pertaining to Youtube drama or shitposts that give a quick laugh. and hes not doing this on the side.
He's worse, he makes vlogs, the most overused and uninteresting video genre ever.

>He wants to make a legitimate career in film making, and is using youtube as a platform
>implying vlogs is legitimate film making
No serious film maker would make vlogs. Vlogs are for spoiled little girls who think anyone cares about their life.

tits or gtfo

same fag as OP OP do you really think anyone here is going to like your faggot nigger shit? this aint reddit you worthless joke of a human being

the only way I would respect this thread would be if OP hated this cosby loser and was bringing attention to this faggot , if OP is in fact this cosby queef then dude these videos fucking suck, im surprised you actually had a friend to help you with the als challenge video, currently watching cosby vlogs, nigger i have not cringed this bad in a while, how can you possibly think anyone would ever voluntarially watch this shit, god dam this is awful

lastly, why would you post this fucking garbage on Sup Forums did you actually think "herr durr they are gonna love it derr they are great videos, hurrrr" god dam you fucking suck fagit

How the fuck is this thread still here? Figured OP would delete long ago by now since he embarrassed himself in front of everyone.

>advertises his shitty channel on Sup Forums because desperate for views and because making good content is too hard
>calls other people lowlifes

kek

>OP

>a lot of people may be on here looking for decent entertainment and person stories
no idea what a person story is, you britcuck faggot, but people looking for decent entertainment are obviously not finding it on your gay shitty channel that sucks.
Almost none of your videos have cracked 100 views, despite being around for - as you say - quite some time. This isn't a lack of awareness, this is a lack of interest. The themes of your gay little vlogs are either boring or absurd, your voice and mannerisms are annoying, and you never actually say anything worth the effort of paying attention to your smug, ugly face and detestable, queer accent.
Blame anonymous trolls for your continuing failure if you must, but it is entirely the fault of the worthless pile of human feces your parents reluctantly refer to as their son

This.

well said thank you. , not only did this shit stain actually make these gay fucking videos, but he also thinks they are cool and funny, so much so that he came to fucking Sup Forums for attention,

im bumping this thread because i want as many people as possbile to see this cucklord and laugh at him

Me too, bump.

>I accidentally fucked your dad
>The insects feast upon my genitalia. A thousand black locusts make me climax one last time. This is the final orgy of Satanis.

Visited and rather get fucked in the ass by ten niggers than listen to anymore of your shit. Praise Kek nigger

someone create a new thread ? i want as many people as possible to laugh at this choad

Why don't you do it?

cause no one will care and im tired aleve pm kicking in will be passed out in 5 min, but i do hate this cunt

>OP

Kek, this faggot has been posting on Sup Forums too.

Don't 404 on me!