Shota thread

Shota thread.

YES

God damn that was so close to dying. Why so few posts OP?

Also Regular user checking in, on sleeping meds so fuuuuuuck

I forgot how fast Sup Forums is and captcha was being a shit.

I think I'll go grab a Mitsui Jun douijin or something of his.

Doooo it!
I might be awake long enough....

>Probably not, this shit kicks my ass

Are you the same user from yester...ish...day?

I remember this pic, but that's not uncommon

Yeah, also checked.

I'ma probably be browsing shotachan for something good to dump, so don't let the thread die.

Also fucking load captcha please.

ahh, favorite part of my night

You know right well op can't bump a thread

Don't you have to wait 10 minutes before OP can bump? I've heard different things in how it works.

Well hi again, um, towel head user.

I dont remember much of our conversation but its good to see ya again. That's what I get for taking my meds then posting here -,-

Well yea, but most OPs liek post a few things to get things going.

The only info one can find is that an op cannot bump a thread they have made. It's kinda stupid.

thanks, i needed another reason to jerk off

Perhaps, still wouldn't save a thread.

UGG YES, yes you are right. It just felt like a half ass attempt to start one.

I don't know what it is, but something about the way this artist draws disgusts me. I think it may be the sort of texture they use for the skin.

Anyways I found this. Never read this one before.

reminds me of being in the boy scouts all over again

I never was in boy scouts, did gay stuff happen a lot?

any greentext for us user?

It's less animu then a lot of shotas. Lives somewhere between japan and western art, so i get where you are coming from.

This one is crazy. His sense of humor is so wild man. Cuddles for life

I guess it's the more western style, I hate a lot of western styled shota. The only western artist I like is Khiuli.

And that's the end of this one, it was pretty short. Time for my search to continue.

Idk if I know who that is. I've probably seen his stuff but just don't remember the name

Got another one.

Pffffft what!?!?! I dont remember this...

Got em!!!!!

hahaha funny as fuck.

Don't die on me, looking for another douijin to dump.

Got chu fam. Im jsut getting sleep=stracted

Found another short one.

>Wangdangle

Please no. He's the artist I hate most.

Hello Shotafriends.

What really??? That picture in particular is so erotic to me. They both want it soooo badly

Commission user? Is that you?

Yes!

Wangdangle embodies everything I hate about western shota. I would give a big rant about how his art is objectively bad, but I'm tired and I think I'm a bit sick.

Last page.

I think I can grab one more before I head to bed.

To me wangdangle is kind of the buckethead of shota artists. He's making a ton of content all the time.

I don't hate him but his style is not to my taste.

Hey friend! Ive been posting as "regular user" the past few days. not really a name but maybe an identifying "thing" to do?

How are you doing dude?

I'm doing fine.

GOOOOOD! any thing new going on?

I decided to ask Mitsui Jun if he'd be willing to draw a shota wearing "something" comfy. He drew it once but I assume it was sort of a one-off thing. Haven't heard back either way.

Aside from that, been quiet.

Well, I'm too tired to go dump another douijin.

I hope you guys liked the ones I dumped. Mitsui Jun will forever be the best shota artist. I hope he makes that douijin of the carwash kids that he said he would make.

thank god this thread is going on so smoothly, just watch the shitshow in the loli thread...

Cool! definitely keep me updated as things go along with him.
How bout with you, whts new?

>having lewd in the OP

wew lad, they're asking to get shitposted.

Not much, just chilling in a shota thread listening to the Eagles.

i'd take the spiderman takeover over the shitshow from whiteknights and highhorse idiots any time

Last few shota threads I've been able to sit in, Spiderman gets lazy with only one picture. Whiteknights never seem to stick around either.

That image looks new, did you commission that one?

No, he posted it on fairwind's site.

Oh, so he's been active? Has he gotten better?

How is fairwind's site? I never really liked him as an artist.

You never really know with him. Last time I heard from him, he mentioned not having internet, which is preferable to a heatlh concern.

Fairwinds site is still in beta steps, but I like it. Seems like it'll be the best place for shota artists to post when it'll be done. Pixiv requires censorship, and when Ygallery was running, it always kind of sucked for shota.

Lurkin

That's great to hear, some place where people can post and archive it securely. I've always thought about commissioning from him but i dont know how i'd go about doing that safely and without much hassle.

maybe /y/ would be a better place to ask but since this is active...anyone know what happened to y-gallery and it's reboot site?
it's 404...

Paypal is needed. But if you wanna limit the paper trail away from a bank account, you can use a pay with a gift card through it. That's what I do.

Hacked, and I think everything got deleted. They're building a new site.

Like one of those pre-paid cards from Master or Visa? I didnt know Paypal would use those, but doesnt that still require giving them info like email or something? Or can it just be used by anyone?

Yep. I go with a prepaid Visa. You add it like it would be a credit card. Paypal is still going to need everything that paypal would normally need though. Real name, address, I think social security number was needed? Don't remember.

If you were to send money to someone, all they'd see is your real name.