Tits r8 thread. Breast experts get in here

Tits r8 thread. Breast experts get in here.

Baseball nipples were never my thing.

8/10

Abit asymetrical but the shape is nice. Nipples have some depth to them and the bumps add a nice texture. Shame about the lighting though.

Thoughts on my wife's?

Firm and round. Pink is always nice to see. Her right nipple is a little off but that might just be the picture.

The breast shape is average but the nipple itself is a very nice shape. The wrinkles on the nipple are a nice touch. Would cum on.

Not much to judge but that can be a blessing and a curse. The moles are very cute and add character and what is there sits nicely on her.

9/10

Good size and she gets points for the pose. Areolas could be a bit more prominent. The tan lines are nice as well.

More???

Nice size and the feel looks good. I have some concerns the gif may be hiding how much sag she has. Ghost nipples aren't for everyone but I personally like them.

Another view

I can only rate what I see. They look big but she's fat so they'd better be. Noticable veins and blemishes.

rate em plz

Comment my GF .

10/10

My lil sis shes 8

Rate?

Fantastic shape. Nice size. Great use of flannel. Nipples are kind of oblong but otherwise great tits.

dumbcunttattoo/10

Rate my gf .

What? Those are nice man.

Ethnic look to them. Like the tease and as a lapsed catholic the sacrilege makes my dick even harder. The actual tits themselves are alright but the other elements in the photo really elevate them.

Samefag torpedo tits. Nipples are a little too big for my taste but they along with the shape make for fun sucking.

Nice trips.

> Breast experts.
> Sup Forums

Are you retarded?

Not the best shape. Kind of an awkward size. Nipples could use more definition. Nice color to them though. Love thd pale and pink. Cute lips too.

BIGGER BETTER NIPS
Nips so big they swallow you up

jewess/10

tits, yes. tattoo? fuck no

Is she John Cena, because we can't see anything?

Wrong pic?

Interestingly tiny nipples. Good size to them but noticably different sizes. Gotta be great for titfucks though. She should start working now to prevent sag in the future.

Have to agree with you . Here's another

bumping

There is no tattoo.

Name of the human one?

Shitting dick nipples.

Perky comes to mind. Nice handful size to them as well.

I don't know what it is about them but they look like they've seen some hard times. Must have been the shoah.

The tits are nice. They frame herbody well. Nipples are puffy and not really to my taste.

Weapons to surpass metal gear.

Weirdest fucking boner at that. Kind of horrified but also I think I'd try it. Most talented in the thread.

I bet her name is Helga.

Past her prime, veiny and saggy. They might have been glorious once but now they only serve as a cruel reminder of time's constant march.

Kicker is she's late 20s

My ex

Simple but satisfying. Everything you'd expect from breasts but not fantastic. Definitely above average and I'd be proud to have them in my bed.

Weird angle makes it hard to judge them properly.

I feel terrible for her. I thought she was in her 40s.

Great nipples. I'd love to see those poking through clothes. The kind of boobs made for wearing nothing but a big tshirt.

Holy shit, somebody finally responded. Thank you.

Your bitch is made of candy corn. Get past this and they're quite nice.

They're nice. Who do they belong to?

rate?

My friend

Donald trump 2016

There's different things to rate on

The overall size
The overall shape
The nipple size/shape/color
The areola size/shape/color
The breast skin color/texture
How it fits on her frame
Presence of permenant skin imperfections like stretchmarks, birthmarks, scars.
Presence of temporary skin imperfections like pimples, hair, warts.
Presence of artificial surface modifications like tattoos and piercings.
Whether they are natural or augmented breasts.

Pic related, this is one of Sup Forums's own femanons.
I rate her 9/10

Trump for Heart Attack 2016

Everyone knows these tits

THE BIGGER THE NIPPLES, THE BETTER IMO

You know your shit. Mind rating my girl in op?

Need some opinions

Moar!

Now, if they were to cum inside her tits, would it stay in the tits and increase their size similar to them being full of milk, or would it leak out and leave her lactating something with a syrup-like consistency?

I hope you're joking.

Covered/bra pics arent really rateable
They have to be completely bare to recieve an accurate rating

One more for scientific research

Very average.
Not bad but not spectacular.
Natural and loveable tho. Just nothing i would plaster on a magazine or website.

Good enough to shove in your face while she's riding you? Love shoving my face between those puppies

post more!