This one triggers the american

>this one triggers the american

>Brazil wins it instead
>zika
>green slime water
>last place
You fucked it all up breh

why would i want my country to host the olympics

Not really. Chicongo is a horrible place.

>triggers
Not really, it's better those monkeys didn't get the Olympics. Then the Chicago monkeys and the Brazilian monkeys would have made a scene and embarrassed us almost as much as 7-1

Oh that's why america media is shilling so hard against this Olympics.

Dude anything owned by nbc has been doing the exact opposite, it financially benefits them to downplay the shit hole that is called brazil

They've literally been not reporting on how shitty you're country is.

At least we didn't had any terrorist attack.

you know your country is a complete shithole when you the only solace is not being attacked by terrorists

And America can't even be proud of this

>Olympics held in other countries
>USA still goes in and mops the fucking floor with the competition and wins the most golds, the most medals, the most glory
>favela dwelling niggers think anyone is triggered that Chiraq didn't get Olympics

>remind myself the option was American Rio
kek

Nobody other than our corrupt politicians even wanted the Olympics here. We get to sit back, drink beer and enjoy the Olympics while your poor ass nation wastes tens of billions of dollars on this spectacle and your citizens starve to death. Fine by me.

>"Rio? Are you crazy? All the athletes will be robbed and murdered. What's the other option?"
>"Chicago."
>"Rio it is then."

well we wouldn't have zika, bad pool water, even WORSE river water, athletes getting robbed, etc

>inb4 chicago gun memes
everything would have been far away from the south side

DELET THIS

I'm from Chicago but I'm glad we didn't get the Olympics, fuck the corrupted Olympics and world cup. There just a waste of money

Chicago is way worse than Rio desu

t. 16 year olds who have never left mommy and daddy's suburban house

Born and raised New Yorker

Went to Shitcago on business. I never felt safe there.

i don't think anyone cares

meanwhile the zika olympics keep getting btfo with setbacks and problems

the world cup was actually nice because a lot of logistic stuff was improved, specially in my city.
And even if corruption took its toil, the stadiums actually improved the quality of our national league.

but olympics is just a big waste, i can't believe it.

>inb4 Canadians and Brits claim it made money for them

lbh chicago is just as bad as rio, ofc not as bad because nothing is but chicago would be shitty too
at least we dont have faggy shit like blm here

this.
sage.

This

True. Chicago is broke af the last thing >we need is more slowly decaying sports arenas and dumbasses clogging up Michigan ave

>implying you ever left the looop

>7-1

m8 I've had my car break down in Washington Park after sundown. You don't know dick from shit.

ITT: People who have never been to chicago or know anything about chicago shit talk it

I wouldn't wish that african city on the world. My only hope would be BLM would bum rush the olympic suites and harass olympians and the world could finally start to realise how much bullshit their little gimmie dat sideshow is.

At this point ANYTHING would have been better than Rio, but Chicago and Tokyo were the obvious choices. Madrid is too close to London

I have zero idea why the IOC could possibly have thought Rio was a good idea. They already knew Brazil would be hosting the WC so finances are stretched thin, and they also knew the fucking dire state of the country:
>Drug lords have more power than the state in certain parts of Rio.
>The water is in Guanabara Bay fucking filthy.
>The transport system is totally undeveloped.
>Many of the venues used in the WC are geographically inaccessible.
>Despite pitching an eco-friendly games, Brazil is involved in rampant deforestation.
>The IOC preached about "global selfishness" despite Rio being consumed by lawless favelas full of some of the poorest people in the world

This is without taking into consideration the political turmoil which reared it's head recently. These games will go down as a total disaster from start to finish. Badly pitched, badly planned, badly developed, badly executed. At least 2020 is in a civilised country

What is a zika?

They boycotted Moscow. Talked shit about South Africa, Beijing and Sochi. They think their little club of European countries with American military bases should host all games.

DA BEARS

Not true. The VLT in Rio, the Port zone improved, new lines in the subway. Also some of the arenas will live on.

To think we could have infected the entire world with
>yfwdbwtsb

You're either lying or a tremendous pussy. Which will it be?