Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win

Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

It's like sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scream all you want...but it's gonna happen.

She'll be dead by the end of this month.

all hail Madam President

The poor idiots are actually trying to raid her with pepes now

That's all they have because they know she's winning

Didn't you see the time travel thread? She's going to win by cheating, get caught, and then Trump will get it.

Thank you...I am 72. Woman..My Father us still alive at 90...He fought in WWII..As a teenager....KOREA ...In his 20s..and Vietnam in his 30s...He is not that we'll anymore but I can tell you he would be just broken hearted at what this Creature is doing just cause he has money...I have never seen any thing like thus as long as I gave been voting...50+...For the first time since the Murder of Kennedy AND the murder of Oswald I am really scared for our country...sorry..I am rattling on Thank you for your post..Maybe there's hope..

oh look, its THIS thread again

Tits or GTFO Grandma!

that's why it's called a daily reminder, you retard

#ImWithHer

Tits or GTFO lady.

she has brain slug from universe 2
she wants assimlation for all organic matter

#libtarddetected

>It's like sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scream all you want...but it's gonna happen

Fuck you OP......but I lel'ed at this

Trump is Smarter then You think ! More Women Support Trump Than Your Lying Hildabeast needs to be #handcuffed and stuffed into Prison, Or Ben Gay-queer fans of Da Bern Tax Moocher, cant hold a NutJob B.S-ing you delusional Dr.Pepper drinking Butterfinger eating Followers.from the BLM/ LA RAZA. Violent Taco bending Burrrro Shit eating lying and Stealing ID Moochers from Mexihell Flag waving cowards !

Sure, and Pepe is harmless...

Shut the fuck up

when will don trump releas the blood test so america can see once and for all if his blood is actally 100% human feces?

why wont he release the test?

what do u to hide the donald?

it seem very very supsisous to me if u ask me about don trumps blood (poop) pumping throuh his veins (butt for veins) 24 hours a day but maybe i gues thats why his hair so weird. no actual blood to get the healthy vitamin to his hairs. poops not good for hair i guess.

waiting on u donald

I've seen this thread 4 times today. How many "daily" reminders do you think I need, you apoplectic faggot?

Did you just have a stroke?

She was handcuffed

>y'all

What is with liberals talking like southern rednecks these days?

Shills are she deads

>retard
Reported for abelist language. You are a disgrace to #her.

>using gay sex with a nigger as metaphor for voting Hillary

At this point? Sup Forumsro people who actually know how this shit works knew she was chosen to be the president over a year ago.

I Cant Read What Youre Saying With All These Unnecessary Capital Letters

>I've seen this thread 4 times today.

wtf this is only the 2nd time I've seen it

dammit that means CTR faggots are spamming it.....fuck

Reported for supporting rape culture with that so-called "joke." #she would be ashamed of you.

she wont be dead until she enters office, and since amendment 22 is ratified obama will make an attempt to get a third term. youll see

>liberals cannot exist in the south

hilarious.

$0.05 deposited

look at our goddamn options right now. ill take obama again before any of these assholes.

lol, you dont have a fucking option. you havent had one since jfk you dumb shit.
also nobody cares about what you neck beards think about a potus race. the potus is the only thing you seem to pay attention to, yet your other elected officials you dont pay attention to are the ones who are fucking your shit up the most. while you sit around blaming the potus.

get your shit together. this shit is stupid, even by Sup Forums standards.

Jokes on you I'm voting for Jill Stein.

>she was chosen to be the president over a year ago.

Try since 2008

>$0.00 has been deposited into your account, courtesy of Donald Trump.

>pic related
and you don't even live in this country to boot. getting our current "elected officials" out of office is all anyones talking about here, which you'd know if you actually LIVED here or alternatively, actually read a fucking paper before shitposting this hard.

No, Obama was chosen to be president in 2008. Keep up man, I dont have time to sit here and hold your hand through US Politics 101.

She DIDNT win because people hated her in 2008, as much as they hate her now.

its the same story every four years.
I also love how you just assume shit. then try to reassure your assumption with more stupidity.

yea im the shit poster. you want me to read a fucking paper when i already know how to fuck but you cant read a full post? gtfo

either you are bad with reading comprehension or you are... no you arent a troll this wasnt even a troll attempt. you are just an idiot.

prove me wrong

Isn't there an arrest warrant out for her?

said it for me, ty

Isn't Jill for gun control? I like all my guns plx.

What kind of person gets onto the internet and just lies like this?

president cant do anything about guns or their control.

Heard that as well. She attacked a tractor.

And stick a fork in her, Shitlary is done.

MAGA

liberals

>72
>still can't properly punctuate
Shove those ellipsis up your dusty cunt, grandma.

>yea
>gtfo
>lol ur troll so dum prove me wrong

No need. You're obviously new here.

So does this mean if trump just pays her enough, he can have the presidential seat?

How the fuck did you find out about this website.. and what threads do you usually browse as well as boards?

you are the only one who is new here. people who been here longer than you know how to tell. its sad you cant even figure it out to attempt to disguise yourself.

after all that you cant even prove me wrong you just go on the attempt of attacking. and you do it quite badly as well

you should stick with your readits, summer is over soon

The president nominates the Supreme Court Justices. The next president will appoint at least 2 justices.

Hillary has promised to attack the Bill of Rights. Specifically the Second Amendment. She plans to accomplish this by nominating justices that will overturn the Heller decision. Heller upheld that Americans have a right to own firearms for self defense.

that is a possibility, but the president nominates them. they don't appoint them. they must go to the senate judiciary committee and if they pass they send the nomination to the senate for confirmation.

its this thing called checks and balances.

president can not remove the second amendment without support from the legislature but anyone can anyone can make an amendment suggestion which 2/3 of congress must support to move forward. then you will need 3/4 to ratify.

this is why i say people should pay attention to their other elected officials who can fuck you up the most. not a damn potus race every four years.

also the supreme court is the final say in interpreting the laws. they dont make changes.

The Queen is dead.
Long live President Teresa Barnwell.

>those ellipsis
… one ellipsis
… … two ellipses

The Senate rarely declines to confirm a Justice nomination. A liberal Supreme Court. Then bring a case that overturns Heler and bam it's done the Second Amendment is gone. The liberals have been working on this for years.

Read all about it: nraila.org

Inb4 the NRA are bad guys. The NRA is oldest and largest lobby in the USA for a reason.

Hey Sup Forums, ideaguy of the Sup Forums visual novel and comic coming out involving Hillary. Just asking if you'd drop by and post an idea. Thanks.

Enjoy

again though, they only interpret the laws. they can not make changes to the constitution.

so even if they get the 2-4 nominations and they succeed in becoming judges that doesnt do anything to the second amendment.

You don't understand how the Supreme Court works user. I know that you are trying though. Please further educate yourself.

If Hillary is elected the Second Amendment is likely to be gone.

Reading at nraila.org is worth your time, just do it.

quads of truth, i went to look more and apparently you are correct of this. 5 Supreme justices can do it.

but again they must pass through congress to become justices... thus as i said before people need to pay attention to their other elected officials.

shit just got real user...shit just got real. because in 4-8 years there will be a good chance of 2-4 justices to retire or die which the potus nominates to go through the process. and with people only paying attention to the potus for politics...

I agree that it is important to pay attention to other other elected officials. I think voters do pay attention but the presidential election gets most of the media.

Also note that historically the Senate rarely declines to approve Supreme Court nominees even if the Senate doesn't like them.

Past my bedtime goodnight.