Alright, listen to me, all of you

Alright, listen to me, all of you.
Today, I will lay down some facts.
A homosexual is defined as someone sexually attracted to the same GENDER, not the same SEX.
Now:
Let's say you claim yourself to be heterosexual. Heterosexual means you are attracted to a different GENDER, most TRADITIONALLY MAN/WOMAN. If you are a man and only attracted to biological WOMAN, and only seek sexual relationships with biological WOMAN, and masturbate to imagery of biological WOMAN, you are indeed heterosexual.
However:
If you seek sexual relationships with and masturbate to imagery of a biological MAN, if you are a biological MAN, you are a homosexual.
The reason a man would fap to or want sex with traps is because they are attractive to HER(or whatever gender pronoun they prefer). Their gender isn't "man," they are NOT.
They are attracted to them because they are THIRD GEDNER. If the (girly) cock, balls, and other traps characteristics were not attractive, they would fap to and seek sexual relationships with biological females only, and thus be heterosexual.
>tl;dr trapfags are undeniably, objectively, NOT homosexual.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#iminher&src=typd
discord.gg/Jcqqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gender = sex

Stop trying to justify being a flaming faggot.

l2r

>being this retarded

It's fine. You like to fuck dudes. Don't worry about it so much.

Thought they were called Sodomites also mentally ill until the 90s ?
Oh you`re the cool old style gay guys that are pissed at all the new gender thing that somehow popped out ?
old school gay you would be called pretty rare to find one on this days.

You didn't read a thing. Please die. Fag.

I know some old school gays. Some of those fuckers are super racist which always makes me do a double take. Like the pot calling the kettle a faggot

Traps ? that makes you feel sleep tighter at night.
SODOMITE

ITT homosexuals are trying to explain why they are not homosexual. They always do. Keep going.

samefag

mostly are kinda of angry most of the time or ask you everything im talking about 50, 60s year old school gays.
I would even call them homosexuals because they are not like prancing around saying they are a flaming faggot like the new era, I can even say hi to them and have a smile thinking that is an old school homosexual.
kept to himself not trying to get you to accept him just been the gay something like that.

no this is the same me

this

and this well good night OP this thread blows.

how so

How did I not read it?
OP is claiming fags that like traps aren't really fags.
When common sense says they are.

I guess he's making the argument that traps aren't a gateway to being into dudes, they're something entirely different.

Which might be right, but he's still a faggot

HERE'S A >NEW LINK, RETWEET ALL OF THESE TWEETS FAGGOTS!
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#iminher&src=typd
[DISCORD] >discord.gg/Jcqqm

MAKE SURE!!!
>NEWS SOURCE
>RELATED HASHTAGS
>BLAME 9GAG
MAKE SURE YOU POST THE FUCKING PEPE GIF OF HILLARY GETTING FUCK'D

MAKE SURE YOU RETWEET EVERY TWEET WITH THE HASHTAGS #IMINHER

USE THE TWITTER SEARCH FUNCTION AND SET IT TO TWEETS AND SEARCH #IMINHER

RETWEET ALL OF THE TWEETS AND CREATE YOUR OWN. IT WILL START SLOWLY BUT IT WILL CATCH ON QUICK.

INCLUDE MAJOR MEDIA @CNN @TMZ @MSNBC AND "FAMOUS" PEOPLE WITH IMPRESSIONABLE FANS ( @KEEMSTAR )

>COPY PASTA TO TWEET
#ImWithHer #iminher @CNN @HillaryClinton @MSNBC @DMVBlackLives #9gag @LeafyIsHere @GlobalEdmonton @KEEMSTAR @RYANBECKWITH

>MAKE SURE TO ADD @RYANBECKWITH IF ANYTHING HE IS A TIME'S MAGAZINE EDITOR

IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS FLAGGED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE AND A FEW OTHER UN RELATED HILLARY TWEETS. VERIFY YOUR E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER WHICHEVER IT ASKS FOR! COPY AND PASTE THIS!

I agree with you, OP.
Attraction is based on aesthetic features, behaviour, and simple physical stimulation.

A relationship between a male and a trap would still be considered homosexual, by social definition.

You perfectly explain why fapping to traps makes you gay, then logic goes out the window and you claim the opposite. The fuck?

it honestly confuses me why there's so much tension around this subject today.

i guess it goes to show people can never accept other people. and sometimes, they can't accept themselves.

>homosexual
>sexual
>attraction to the same gender, not sex
>homoSEXual

okay man

>A homosexual is defined as someone sexually attracted to the same GENDER, not the same SEX.
stopped reading there

so you're a fucking heretic?