Hitler youth cut

Hitler youth cut...
What else is it called/how do I ask for one without saying make me look like hitter??

high fade or high and tight. none off the top.

Just show the barber the damn picture.

show them a picture you fucking retard holy shit.

>Go into barbershop
>Sit down in chair
>Ask hairstylist if they can do this
>Show pic you posted
Profit?

Nice thanks

No u

It's called a "prohibition cut"

Undercut, 2 faded down to 0 on the sides

Why is this shit-tier hairstyle so popular all of a sudden? It looks like a gay dude haircut.

Ask for a HawkMo.

take this to /fa/ there are like 3 threads a day for this

Go fuck yourself, kike cunt.

Richard Spencer has one. It actually looks pretty good if you get it done right.

>all of a sudden
Have you been living under a rock these last few years?

became popular when hipsters started pretending to be retro. they call it "dapper" and generally wear it with a goofy ass mustache.

It's an undercut. Optionally a slicked back undercut. Or you could call it short sides and back. It's not that fucking hard, learn to google.

It's been a standard hipster haircut since about 2009. It's so fucking overdone here in Europe by metrosexual fags.

Skrillex has something like this. Except he's bald on one side

My barber and I call it the "Pidgeotto" since she & I are both Pokemon nerds

$100 says this faggot won't post a picture of his haircut because he's a neckbeard faggot with matted greasy jewfro action going on.

ITS CALLED FUCKBOI HAIRCUT U PRICK

I always get a Hitler Youth but something tells me you're a metrosexual fuccboi who thinks his stubble is manly.

ITT 40 yo neckbeard wizards who probably wear cargo short capris and anime waifu graphic tees with their camo crocs.
"all of the sudden" kek people have been saying that for the past 6-7 years.

And what kinda haircut u got faggot?? A nice bowl cut? Or a buzz cut? Those both sound easy for your mommy to do

Triggered? I'm sorry if I offended you, kid. Picrelated is pretty much the haircut I have right now.

Eurotrash or nigger? Or both?

Holy shit, kill yourself.

>I have a cool kid haircut, so I'm not a loser, r-right?

In GTA V they call it "Hipster Youth"

Neither?
I'm working on it

Ask for a modern pomp

oh its o much more than a haircut. l2fasion

it's a macklemore

We're working on getting this banned in Europe. You should be ashamed because obviously you're trying to invoke Hitler and the Holocaust without actually touting swastikas and nazi regalia. You should be ashamed and in prison you nazi bastard. Enjoy it while you can because we're going to ban this look altogether soon.

>implying I don't tout swastikas and nazi regalia

Just ask for a Faggot #2, they'll know.

That's pretty bad.

Get a picture of Hitler, Photoshop out his mustache, and show them that.

>implying buzzcu isn't the most alpha

Most Alfa thing I've seen all day. Hands down.

It looks clean cut to me. 50/50 if you're douche

Clean shave with make up. Good luck doing that everyday. Fuck-boy.

Brad Pitt's hair in Fury. Just comb it to the side.

shit

>Let's all rally together to limit expression and ban a fucking haircut

If you're so hell-bent on looking for Nazis start by looking in the mirror you fucking hypocrite.

>this

I'm a barber, just ask for the following If you want a kraut cut "2 on the side with a high taper and enough on top to comb"

OP can't because OP is a drama queen and attention seeking faggot.

Are barbers mostly gay?

I see you got that "Arab gas station" cut.

god, I wish my hair was as blonde as it was when I was a kid. It's dark blonde now..

Crikey is it 2010 already

No dipshit
LOW SKIN FADE, NOTHING OFF THE TOP AND GIVE ME A PENCIL THIN HARD PART WITH A STRAIGHT RAZOR. Or the shaving clippers, which ever your barber uses.

Barberfag checking in

>unironically believes in the holocaust narrative

Ask for a "razor part"

Pretty much nailed it

Czek'd