Why don't you watch balletkino? The qts are abundant

Why don't you watch balletkino? The qts are abundant

I'm not attracted to walking skeletons

Amerifat with nigger tier taste please go

I thought this show was good except for the crazy guy and the ending on his part. I wish they'd make a second season

Great show, and the campy melodrama is hilarious

>tfw no more Flesh and Bone

lel faggot

the only thing i think was preventing them from making a s2 was the cost. apparently it was really expensive to make

>THREE-TIME EMMY® WINNER FOR BREAKING BAD

I like pretty feet and hate dancing. Ballet is literally the opposite of pretty feet and hating dancing.

that worried me a bit too, but it's actually really good

dance is of the greatest art forms, not in the least because it involves pretty girls twirling around in tights

I'm a footfag too, just don't try to jack off to dancer feet and problem solved

>just don't try to jack off to dancer feet and problem solved

Good call. Dancer feet are normally bumpy fleshbags held together with callouses and scabs.

how was it expensive? doesn't look it

Are there any ballerinas with hairy arms like Misty Copeland's? I'll watch anything for that.

what is this fetish? I don't get it

> not knowing dancers have without question the best bodies

i probably maybe has to do with the choreography and what not maybe but even then

What, hairy chicks in general or just arm hair?

It developed a split personality halfway through, after a decent start. It was like it got insecure just being straight drama, and just overdid it to the point of confusion.

It was standard pay-tv T&A, but at least it was non-fantasy for once.

When the skeleton wars come you're fucked kiddo

I can understand being attracted to hairy bushes, but hairy arms?

Do you have a mustache fetish too?

Nothing wrong with a bit of upper lip fuzz.

Anyway, arm hair is the last bastion of resistance against the international hair removal Jewry, so even if a chick shaves her legs and pits, she'll only really bother with waxing her arms if her mind has been completely converted.

They hired real ballerinas.

Also this show was fucking garbage. Nothing about it was good except for the dancing.

Cast was actual ballerinas, including the doe-eyed lead a director once told to get a breast reduction.