Women should be able to abort a fetus at anytime. It is their body...

Women should be able to abort a fetus at anytime. It is their body, so they should be able to choose what to do with it and anything in it.

I disagree. I believe that abortion should only be legal in cases such as rape and incest.

They are aborting not their body which is just a cover, but the embrion, which is a new separate entety with unique DNA.

But what if someone in with poor income who could not afford to take care of the baby wanted to abort a baby. Would it be better to subject that child to a hard life rather than have no baby at all.

But what if someone in with poor income who could not afford to take care of the baby wanted to abort a baby. Would it be better to subject that child to a hard life rather than have no baby at all.

Any life is better than no life, otherwise why do we save peoples' lives at all?

If the abortions are legal, it should be legal to throw out babies and underage kids. No difference.

But what about in cases where the mother will be harmed? Why should we value the life of an unborn fetus over someone who is already living.

Why does the mother have more of a right than the unborn child? The mother has already lived a life while the child hasn't, so why choose her over the fetus? It's a tough spot because you're basically choosing which person to murder, more or less.

why did your mom not abort a retarded faggot like you?

What do you exactly mean by murder? By my understanding of the term, it means someone killing a living person. When would you consider life to begin? You said that you would abortion would be okay in cases of rape and incest so are those situations not also murder?

I came from a really really bad fucked up childhood, and i am really happy right now, i worked my way out of it. If i was killed i would because of some cunt i would be fucking mad.

I choose to take the stance of the exception of rape and murder because it is the most realistic in a diverse society, if it were completely up to me I would make it illegal entirely unless neither the mother or fetus would live. I say murder because the taking of a life is always murder, even an embryo that has potential of life, so life truly begins at conception.

Because childbirth isnt a guarantee, where if you abort the fetus the mother will live.

Going back to the rights of the mother though, should not a human be in control of their body and what happens to it? Growing a person is a bodily function for a woman, so it should right for her to maintain her right to have control over her body just the same as any other bodily function.

You seem to be saying that the mother should be forced to go through with it even if she will die. Putting aside how horrible that is to the mother(and the likelyhood of an illegal abortion) who the hell is taking the baby? The father? If hes not around are we just dumping it into the overcrowded adoption system?

Nothing is a guarantee. The mother could die from anything, from an accident to an illness. Therefore let the process of life and sexual reproduction do its thing and reproduce. Don't punish this (potential, in your case) human being because this woman got pregnant.

Bonus, babies can't vote!

Hard life or not. Be more cautious and you wouldn't be in that position

You are saying here. Should we allow babies to commit suicide if they were concomitant enough to decide.
Idiot liberal.
Abortion should not be a thing.
It's evil and inhuman.
Monsters should be sterilized.

This is a good point, but look at it from a different point of view. I would rather be born into anything, including an overcrowded adoption system rather than not be born at all. You still have your life, your liberty and the pursuit of happiness in your hands despite your apparent disadvantages whereas if you were aborted you have none of that or even a chance at it.

But just because it is the natural way doesn't mean that it is the right way. One should have the right to do anything they can to ensure their survival even if that means killing another human being, in this case an unborn fetus.

This is also a good point, and I agree, but it doesn't work in the context of rape.

I agree with the allowance for rape and incest. But not because someone wasn't careful

Yes, you're right. However, many mothers, most even, would say they would die for their children. Why would they not do so for their unborn children as well? On top of this, you owe it to this potential person to give it as great a chance for survival as your mother gave you, regardless of the consequences.

Yes, exactly. But why do you support abortion in context of incest? Statistically these children are only 2%-3% more likely to develop genetic disorders, and they can be people too, right?

so basically, abortion is an issue of who is in control and who is not, resposiblity, etc

it all depends on the circumstance, if it is justified

Nope, they should be breeding slaves kept inside and used explicitly for entertainment and house keeping/babysitting.

how could you be mad when you didn't exist to begin with?

Hmm. I guess so.

This is perhaps the best answer here. You're right, it is contextual.

Hillary supports the rights of women. Babies can fuck right off.

But it all comes back to choice. Shouldn't someone have the right to choose to go against these standards? The government should not be allowed to make people be good mothers, or care for their unborn babies. There should always be the right to choose a path even if it is not deemed to be the right path by others. Our difference in our argument seems to be what we consider to be the beginning of life. From your point of view the beginning of someone's life begins at conception, and from mine, it begins sometime much later. What this argument really comes down to is what is considered murdering a human being.

Sauce on that one

DUBTRIPS CONFIRM

what exactly is happening here