Well Sup Forumsros, I decided tonight's the night to off myself. I get off of work in an hour and will do the deed then...

Well Sup Forumsros, I decided tonight's the night to off myself. I get off of work in an hour and will do the deed then. Come up with something creative enough and I'll stream it when I get home. If nothing suits me just going to slice throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicides_at_the_Golden_Gate_Bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please don't. Please seek some help. Whats bothering you bud?

Look at this cute hamster

Already tried "help" was drugged and thrown into a mental hospital and just sat there for 21 days.... fuck that. Now roll for something.

Look at this happy pupper

got a gun OP?

Look at this one too

What has Sup Forums become. Why are you here.

Don't do it OP

No gun, was taken by police when taKen for hospital. Knife is easy access as well as car. Car will fuck over my dad in the end but oh well

May as well put your dead money into a flight to South East Asia and LOTS of hookers and weed.

What are you down with doing dawg? Just to start whatever you do make sure you are naked with some strange message written on your body

OP for the love of god, don't. Talk to somebody. Tell them everything. People care about you man

I'll be dead after, who cares what people think.

How much money do you have op? Enough to buy suplies? Also I still want it to be streamed even if you just slit ya throat

$200 with a shit load of debt from last attempt.

OK If it were me I would try and leave like this crazy mystery for people to solve. Like leave a note that says something like estavan sends his regards or some shit

Op. Could you do toaster in the tub. And like maybe have brave little toaster be playing in the background. Draw a face on the toaster and invite your lamp and vacuum to watch

So naked with a note eh? Not too hard... can even do that at work

Think a box cutter is deep enough?

Leave a note that says you will join Harambr

Nah

Roll for harambe

Tie copper cable to big nail
hammer nail into chest or vital spot
attach other end of cable to car battery
tape your hands
don't be a bitch

doorknob noose

Fucking do it already, wasting everybody's time with your feelsbadman shit.
Mix bleach and ammonia and be done with it.

reroll

Still at work for 49 min and not going to be a dick to coworkers. And don't feel bad lol. Death is easier than living at this point.

Please op. Talk to me kik toastytoastertoast
Six one eight 855 three eight one eight

Dont forget to press record

kek

>waiting to get off of work to kill yourself

user that has been inches from death before here..

The last 60s of your life as your laying there. Will be the most fearful feeling you could ever imagine. Not like "oh ya got me!" oh creepy movie scary. Like a fear that has no definition. Maybe like a child seperated from its mother in a wal mart for eternity type of fear. I remember that fear every night. And for you to say that death is easier than living is faggy, naive and edgey as fuck. Grow a pair bitch. Being nothing in this life is better than being death 10x. That is a fact. Good luck op

why so many white knights wtf?

i respect you for having the balls to kill yourself. it's your right. all these faggots act like you haven't used the most obvious of resources to get "help."

I'm 10k in debt from "help" I'm just done with it. Either give ideas or make my last couple hours funny

FIGHT. A. BEAR.

I'm serious. Why be just another guy who offed himself when you can at least be the guy who DIED PICKING A FIGHT WITH A BEAR.

The best part is people will remember you as being awesome, and it'll be much more entertaining for us.

10K?

Fucking newfag. I've got 30K in CCs alone and I'm not about to off myself for someone else's money.

I'll be there soon OP. I've been thinking about it for a long time. The worst part is, nothing in my life is all that terrible. I have a date with a girl I've been crushing on for a long time next week, and unless it falls through, I 'm going to probably end myself shortly after.

Where do you live, OP? Country, state?

Modesto California

Feels

Salvia divinorum is legal in CA. I smoked 80x when I was planning on killing myself, and it conferred a generic death experience, as outlined in Raymond Moody's Life After Life text, in which he created a composite sketch of what the experience of death is, from hundreds of people who had been medically dead for minutes and reconstituted.
May be something to consider. Load DeathSimHerb.exe; TranscendBody.bat.

I've tried once. I was found. I passed out pretty quick. Didn't have that near death scare. Well see if it happens this time.

Have you watched Wristcutters?

Drive to San Francisco and jump off the golden gate into the water, and splat all over the water. You should be going fast enough that if you hit the water, it should hit you like concrete. It would be original and you might be on the news.

Lol

nice. i smoked it hoping i would die. and held my breath for as long as i could after i took a rip. maybe going into it with that mindset shifted what it had to show me.

Rolling for this

I like this. I think you just won. Will drive out this morning, buy some sushi for last meal then jump around noon. I'll dive for you. Ty user

That's funny, I'd think "what fucking retard fights a bear?"

Enjoy the sushi OP.

nice dubs.

roll for this OP

dont kys, save up money, move to japan, :) explore a bit before you die man

That's not original at all, you fucktard. It happens like once every 10 days.

Awesome and retarded ride a thin line, Sir.

Jump in a fucking volcano or some shit. Go out like a goddamn champion. Write cryptic, confusing shit on your body, the CIA will study you for years trying to solve it.

Doesn't matter who you are or what you're situation is, Sup Forums kept me alive once and i haven't regretted it. Stay alive and things will get better.

*your*

I've never heard of anyone jumping a bridge and hitting the water so hard to end themselves. If it happens every ten days, then find me proof.

Dont quit yet. Stay.
I am 80$k in student dept and i dropped out.
I thought about hanging myself a few times but fuck it. I would rather eat live smokebud and stay for the little moments i enjoy. You will find friends that you will want to stick around for just hang in there!

Op here. Just clocked off. Tbh still prolly just going to slit throat in shower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicides_at_the_Golden_Gate_Bridge

There's an entire wiki article about it, dipshit.

You promised to stream that shit

Good luck with whatever you decide to do OP, don't do anything that you might end up regretting.

Pic might cheer you up

Please don't. Take an extra long shower and think about the people it would affect if you died. No matter what happens in your life its better to be alive.

>slice throat

You're either a fake or a masochist. If you're really gonna kill yourself, it's either strangulation, drugs, or a shotgun blast to the head.

Livestream

OP, if you are going to do it, you should go out with some style. Do it in front of a public place, become a gif amongst Sup Forums, do it in front of an ex, something man

Who cares about you, faggot. No one asked about your shitty life. We're helping op an hero

Why are you at work when you could be doing anything you want right now? Go to a Chinese buffet or something. Live life.

What if he cant afford a shotgun

please fight for yourself, everything's perspective man. you have a mind and that is all you need to have fun and be awesome. if you die then your shit will just become rocks and trees and atoms and more shit.

what i'm saying is you could be a rock, when you could be having brothel sex or something

come on man!

Anyone know what happened with anonfemfemfem last night?

Syke OP, cut your throat in there pussy.

This guy gets it. Go wild for a while and it'll get better. Just don't quit now. Keep fighting man for real.

Just kidding, an hero on cam op... be a legend

powerful shit dude, thanks for writing this

notshitpost/10

strangulation is free bitch

You heard the man OP. FREE. A Millennials dream

I don't think it's cowardliness to take your own life but I do think suicide is a cowards option. 'Man up pussy 10k ain't shit in retrospect and it could always be worse

Not me btw. Help save someone, why does it affect you if he does it or not? Help someone live and enjoy their life for once.

because if you're not a white knight then you're a faggot egging someone on to kill themself, which is edgy and gay as fuck. this dude's nothing if he's dead, but he could be someone cool if he's alive. i respect that more than some guy that killed himself and people making a joke about it.

Yea call him a coward that'll work

We all know you wont. You just want people to tell you not to. Life's hard, grow a fucking pair

If you do it right, it's also one of the least painless

You should try killing yourself user, you really sound like you could use it

He is big enough to talk about taking his own life he is big enough to hear someone's opionon about being a coward

OP enjoy your decision and slit your throat like this man says

Just wait at least if you don't believe any of this. Don't do it tonight. 10k isn't anything for you to sacrifice your life for. Even a minimum wage job will take care of that in 3 years or less if you try. Assuming you live in the US that is.

My apologies user.

As for OP, it's fine if you don't follow through with my bridge idea, but go out with something more creative than a simple throat slice. Build a Rube Goldberg machine or something, and livestream it.

To be fair he asked for ways to die, not to hear your shitty opinions faggot

>which is edgy and gay as fuck. this dude's nothing if he's dead, but he could be someone cool if he's alive.

Spoken like a true faggot. Do you really think every single person on this planet can be some great amazing thing? If you do, you're fucking retarded. Most people don't do much for the world, and we're already extremely over populated.

kill your self

you are why Sup Forums is shit now. you should kill yourself with OP

Why slit your throat? Just do something painless and quick

I never said that but say whatever you want. If OP doesn't an hero then I will be happy tonight. Been there done that and I'm very glad I chose what I chose.

I'm masochistic. I gain pleasure from pain. That'd be why knife is my first option

ASK YOURSELVES THIS FAGGOTS
WHATS WORSE
>op baiting attention for a false suicide?
>All you fags improving ways for him to do it

You fucks are nothing. Nothing to the point where suicide can't even justify your shitty existence.

also wondering

Do a David carradine, you will get a last thrill at least

Keep me posted please

Well if you're looking for pain then setting yourself on fire might be the way to go