wrong

Thought it was Hayley Williams for a sec

nice cellulite under the arms eww

>gifs planet
>not a gif

nope. better

Katy user?

You like Hayley too tho?

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba i-is one of the most beautiful w-woman in the w-world; b-but s-sometimes she can b-be v-very mean to m-me... I-I w-was t-tossing and t-turning very uncomfortably l-last n-night i-in the d-dog house after I-I d-didn't m-make h-her c-coffee p-properly... She c-cursed m-me out f-for 5 straight m-minutes and then w-went t-to the cl-closet t-to g-get a dog c-collar s-saying if I-I act l-like a-a dumb d-dog then I m-might a-as well sl-sleep l-like one s-so she p-put the collar on me and o-ordered m-me t-to spend the night i-in the back yard... I-It w-was very c-cold out there and smelled of dog p-pee.. B-But I-I d-don't want t-to g-get h-her anymore up-upset s-so I-I just k-keep quiet and h-hope she f-forgets the incident... I-I don't d-dare d-do anything t-to t-turn her against me and jeopardize o-our r-relationship...

yep

it's just a reflection, she's still the most attractive 30 year old

I hope you're one of the horny lewd ones.

Wanna massage her feet all day..

always am

already stroking

I want to cum on Katy's tits

Young JLaw

Another user here, I'd love to talk dirty about Katy even though I don't have any pics of hers saved

Marina's getting fat again! how cute is that

If you're autistic.

amazing, more

god me too.

Mmm, let's jerk each other off over pictures of Katy and cover her in cum.

2012 Marina was such a qt! why don't you have a chicken with Marina, user?

What about Taylor or Cara or Karlie?

Who dis?

I want to have a jerkoff buddy for mutual sucking and jerking while we listen to Katy Perry songs.

you mean reeking of testerone! THIS is a real woman

Kill your self

I like cum tributes. That's a nice one.

have a beer with Marina, user!

are you gonna roleplay or not?

Not even beer you spastic

woah, be carefull Marina! you might hurt one of the precious anons in this thread!!!! but down that gun, right now!

you haven't convinced me otherwise.

Want to post some Tay Tay?

Yes yes yes

No, Marina. aim it this way. I won't even TRY to dodge.

Fuck that sounds good. Hearing Katy's voice as I suck you off, get to imagine and feel like I'm her.

god, i wish i was Marina

Uh, Cara?

would you suck lots of cock?

Mmm, you sound like dirty slut and a good Katy fan. I want to bust in your throat while Dark Horse is playing.

i hope Marina's fiancé dies so i can marry her instead

I'd love to nut on Ari's pretty face

After squeezing my fingers under h-her b-boot h-heels f-for 10 minutes m-my d-discomfort subsided and she explained t-to m-me why i-it w-was necessary t-to invigorate our r-relationship w-with these punishment s-sessions, saying I-I needed t-to be c-constantly reminded who the b-boss is and m-my place as a-a poor, unfamous and regular looking guy is v-very f-far below her w-worldly status... I-If I-I am t-to stay w-with h-her she s-says I-I must prove my love t-to her b-by enduring... F-For she says a-a whole m-mountain o-of men are a-always approaching her asking f-for d-dates and s-sex... M-Most o-of these m-men she s-says are f-far more qualified t-to be w-with her than I-I could ever be...

Do a tribute?

I get angry everytime i see old pictures of Marina, where did this perfect qt go? what happend to her

oh my god you can't imagine how i want it too

Who is she? She looks cute

did she die?

Fucking faggots always ruin a good thing

I do think I know user...

When I get turned on I just really want to play with some cock, especially when Katy is playing I'll do anything and eat all your cum

You?

shot from the shitter, she even looks surpised haha

MORE PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i feel you so bad .. , She drive me insane , so perver for her

nah