Guys you may have forgotten but it is 2016.. in less than 4 years we'll be officially living in the fucking future

Guys you may have forgotten but it is 2016.. in less than 4 years we'll be officially living in the fucking future

We may even go visit the moon or some crazy shit

I will live in future in 1 minute.

Depending on how successful prototype EM drives are, you might be right!

Something like this could help

you will never live in future.

Sorry to break the news to you, but the moon will be destroyed by a giant meteorite.

We will never experience the future the present is the only frame of existence we live in.

The future started in 2006. Everything weird started then.

Finally this will be possible

If only we could genocide all niggers smh

You're right man holy shit the future came a long time ago

>el futuro llegó hace rato

>implying we aren't all going to be dead.

I like this 50s retrofutreism

People in the future will probably laugh at pics like these.
>while strolling along the walls of their fortress dystopias, taking a few potshots at the feral hordes below

you kids wanna play CyberPunk 2020?

Please, user, don't you dare stop posting.

I wonder how many people are conscious of the fact that we've fallen short of all the advancements and dreams of where our ancestors thought we'd be by now. I wonder how long our future generations will continue to fall short. We may not even have space colonies by the end of this millennia much less starships spreading our race beyond earth and into the galaxy beyond. I wonder how long we'll be down here squabbling in the dirt, complaining about how terrible things are before someone decides to just do everything needed themselves to get a space house or maybe a sustainable space mining operation.

The future is an imaginative construct. You can never be in the future. Time is linear.

No!

That can't be the future! There's Mexicans and Arabs in it!

Will you nigger please lick my anus?

this right here, i want a ffucking woody wagon flying thing. I'd smoke the fuck out of some space weed back there with my friends and go see some classical music (90s rock must be classical at this point right)

is that the family space bus or what the fuck.

>we've fallen short of all the advancements and dreams of where our ancestors thought we'd be by now.
Most sci-fi authors never dreamed about the internet, or how small computers could become.

We've not fallen short at all, we've just developed in different ways.

Look up Syd Mead

dude going to infinitely spin in circles who puts the propulsion on one side, nigga can't go anywhere.

whos fucking fault was that?
dudes want war not space, all real people want space not war. shit will never change, must blow ourselves up or come up with a way to take over every country become super planet government and work on real problems.

It seems like you're replying to yourself, but you clicked on my post.

created new species but keeps same old shit car design.

no different rando here to make weird comments.

They love 70's-prototype style cars in the future. It's vintage.

deep

What if i told you that Arabs and Mexicans, as well as every other ethnic group Just started acting like whites?

But that dude was right, like i was trying to say, fucking governments want war, us regular old folk want to go places, fucking go to space, go on the moon again, fucking missions to mars.

But we spent $5,000,000,000,000 on war in the last decade and a half which would have funded everything ever. So fuck you, fuck this planet, fuck everyone, for fucks sake someone blow us to smithereens already. 70s to now is like the dark ages all over again. burn the witch(the muslim) and spend money on war! (that parts still the same)

Hey, mexicans are alright.. they'll even start wearing sombreros and ponchos again in the future

My brain has already decided that I will either die or become extremely depressed from 2017. Not like anything will change.

Isn't that from a long time ago?

lol

Just get one of these and you'll feel like you're living in the future

I was born in 1977. I already live in the future. No flying cars, morons spend $800 and more on a single phone, Nogs keep crying etc.

this is actually neat as fuck

The iPhone in 2020

iPad

Earphones will have a cable for better audio quality, and you won't even have to recharge them

What kills me is that we could have already been doing this shit if we decided to get off our asses and fund this, fucking goddamn!

I'd actually respect America if they started funding stuff that matters as much as they could

But.. theres no headphone jack!

You plug it in your ass. It works, somehow

Is this ringworld?

The Trans-Atlantic Sea Wheel

The funny thing is we have not advanced much.

Yeah! From a galaxy far, far away....

Important ones like Azimov and Orson Scott Card sure did.

The Dinosaur Truck®️