How do you get over your girlfriends past sexual partners?

How do you get over your girlfriends past sexual partners?

You don't.

not be insecure

You don't.

by being better than them

You stop being a fucking beta fag by feeling threatened by them.

Why are you with your girlfriends past sexual partners? Isn't that an orgy?

I come inside of her.

Why would you need to forgot about yourself?

just talk to her dad, uncles, and brothers
I'm sure they'll be fine with you fucking her as long as they get a go with your daughters

Just accept it bruh. Just make sure you have that shit on lockdown tho. No talking to those faggots now that she's with you.

fuck that shit live in the moment nigga she yo girl right now and thats all that matters people like to have sex my G why you wanna be a little bitch about it?

Not having a girlfriend.

It's pretty easy.

>get over

nigga why you care in the first place. All you have to worry about is having a top notch dick game if you want to keep that slut around

Kill them... there can be only one

Isn't it way past your bedtime, OP?

by constantly reminding her that she had, has, and will continue to have shit taste in men

you don't. gotta live with it. most girls will have at least 10 partners by the time they are 30. a lot more if they are attractive.

By fuckin them in the ass

1. dont let it bother you because that's stupid
2. dont think about it just like she isn't thinking about your past gfs

Who cares?

Hell, I don't care about my girlfriend's current sexual partners. She comes home to me, cooks my dinner and sucks my dick, so what's the problem? I got more interesting shit to worry about.

Jealousy is fucking stupid, and it'll fuck up your life if you let it. Don't let it.

make sure your gf is a virgin?

time. also stop thinking about it if you can.

You grow the fuck up.

This

>your
>implying I have a gf

pretty much this. srsly.

They were all asian. When I met her she was practically a virgin.

cuck

Cuckadoodle-doooo

You just have to be mature and think about all those other guys that have cum inside your girlfriend.

put it in her pooper and tell her you'll do that to all her past sexes if they fuck with you

Easy: don't be with girls who have had past sexual partners.

Don't date sluts and you won't have a problem.

Deal with your 'sperg problem, the rest will fall into line

You dumbfucks don't know the meaning of cuck. A cuck wouldn't routinely bang her best friend in front of her.

Date virgins. Takes care of a lot of problems but creates a few new ones

Make sure she hasn't fucked any niggers, and all is well

Think of your own

Bro just lift your feet when you walk. How hard is it to step over a corpse?

mostly when he go down on her.

I dont think about it because my sexual prowess is top notch, so what if shes been with other guys, she's not getting any better after me. You on the other hand, should just go kill yourself, I sincerely doubt you are capable of pleasing a woman if you cant get over this stuff.

have you not seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer? you murder them and eat their hearts.
YOU UNCULTURED FUCK

Its in the fucking PAST.
She was made into the girl you fell for by those experiences.
You should be grateful instead of letting your own insecurity eat you up.

Grow some balls user.

Acknowledge that I'm not in love with her regardless of this or that

Right?!?

By not being a beta bitch.

Been with three virgins. Worst idea ever. No matter how hard you fuck them and give them the best orgasms, they always feel they need to go out and"explore". Stupid sluts never realize how shitty random hook ups are.

Good answer.

cuck. Why the fuck do you care? What does it fucking matter? If you can't get over the fact that the girl you are dating has had sex before you then you better dust of the grimoires and prepare for a lifetime of anxiety and wizard training

That's actually exactly what a cuck would do. cuck.

stop caring. seriously. it's normal for people to fuck and/or love multiple people over the course of their lives.

If I date only virgins then I have to start young or go gay

with a 1959 Chevy Impala

One leg at a time

There's only one way. You have to have sex with them yourself. Only then will you be able to truly empathize with her and make peace with her decisions.

Watch Chasing Amy

By fucking her really hard. Don't be a pussy. If you live in a Western country and you think this way, you're a fucking cunt retard.

um shouldn't matter unless she talks about them
and if she does that is BIG RED FLAG

Insecure pussy ass bitch. If she thinks they were better she can go fuck their asses. There are more where she came from.

By not giving a shit about them

Tell them it's not them, it's you.

Sorry bro but your dick is probably less potent and exciting than her previous partners so she will always secretly crave her douchebag ex boyfriend with the giant dong who used to beat the shit out of her.

Gay.. Was that supposed to sound cool or something? Because it was fucking gay

You don't. You keep thinking every night about all those sexual partners she had, how they fucked her well, made her cum harder than you ever have, and your dick isn't big enough and she's contemplating going back to her ex instead of staying with you.

You stupid fuckup. She deserves better than some jackass who can't get over that she lived a little bit of life before your sorry ass came along.

Not as gay as the semen on your bedroom curtains

Just to clarify, by "them" I mean her past sexual partners.

You just don't worry about it and have fun with her. I mean I hope you're not stupid enough to marry a whore. You can sleep with them but if you marry anything other than a virgin you're the biggest cuck on the planet

moron. go watch highlander.

MCCLOUD

>i got more interesting shit
>sitting on Sup Forums
yeah, hahaha oh fuck ok. you one hell of an educated and cultured fag i'm sure

lemme guess, that cuck thread one tab over just got you at the edge of your seat amirite

and then reminisce about them.
then realize she does the same about hers.

Stop being an insecure faggot. I've fucked ONE other guy before I met my boyfriend (who has fucked multiple other girls and talks about them all the time), and my boyfriend tries to make me feel bad about it constantly. He's so insecure that he makes shit up like I must be still talking to the guy or thinking about him etc, we'll be talking about something completely unrelated and all of the sudden it'll pop into his head and he'll get pissed and storm out like a fucking child.
Stop being jealous over shit that happened BEFORE she met you. Yeah, most of us don't like picturing our gf/bf covered with another guy's cum or cumming in another girl, but to actually not be able to "get over" it is kind of extreme.
Whose dick is she sucking now? Yours. That's all that matters.

Usual show of male dominance - go to their place of business and take a massive shit on their desk. Stick a tiny American flag in your massive shit, grunt at any females in the area and leave, all the while sporting a massive erection

fuck all of them too

Kek I fucked her first bro

>Whose dick is she sucking now? Yours. That's all that matters.
this is by far the stupidest logic. although i agree with moving on, the fact that "he/she is banging you now, y do u care???" is idiotic.

if it were that simple, then i guess you completely disregard the emotional and psychological aspects of life? what kind of moronic simpleton doesn't understand there is more to sex even than the physical she-is-sucking-your-cock part.

>Whose dick is she sucking now? Yours. That's all that matters.
this logic precisely why so many people are so divorced

How do you get over never having a girl girlfriend and then randomly falling in love with a girl after knowing her only for a week?

This

Also
>it's in the past!
The very second your significant other steps out of that steamy car with another man's cum dripping down her legs, what they did in that car is now in the past - how couldn't it be!? She's standing outside the car now!!!!!!

I think the point is that it applies on an emotional level. They left that shitstorm for a reason and they're past it. Only emotionally stunted basement dwellers with no sexual experience date virgins. My girl had only been with one guy before me and it pissed me off how much I had to teach her before she was decent in bed.

Fuck those cuck threads, you little virgins don't know the difference between swinging and cuckoldry.

"OMG, a guy lets someone else fuck their girlfriend, they must be some weak willed little faggot!" You fuckers need to get out more.

So?

Existential nihilism... Nothing matters in the long run so enjoy the pussy you get while you can get it. Fuck the past. It is only as important as you make it.

How insecure are you op?

Why are they even a factor?

If you care enough about her, you will eventually reach a point where it doesn't matter anymore. Just try not to think about it.

You beat the shit out of them.

And don't forget to grab the coins

Grow up. Thats how

the only reason you would get mad is if you dont have any past sexual partners

Acknowledge the fact that your bitch is no virgin mary, and you're no virgin yourself.

> In easier terms, don't be a faggot.

c u c k
u
c
k

It's easy to do and fun! Just slurp out the remnants of their cum loads from her pussy for a tasty treat you're sure to enjoy! Don't forget to thank her for keeping their loads nice and warm for you, it's your duty as a gentleman lover!

By not being an overly sensitive little bitch.

Don't ask? What matters to you about your girlfriend anyway? If what matters to you most about the two of you is how you feel about yourself, you're missing out on the beautiful simplicity of just being together/intimate with someone you think is special (unless it's a shitty relationship beyond your misplaced pride). I recommend just learning to like yourself for no good reason. You don't need anybodies permission, or even a good reason, to feel good about yourself. Maybe you're just good at being stoked, and it's all a start, but you should probably find, or even invent yourself a better place to derive some value than meat-holes and meat-poles.

This.

Fuck I need to try that

You are a fucking retard

Nice counter-argument, child.

lol it's hilarious how women are always berated and treated as subhuman here until someone shows true faggotry

Do you fucknozzles also get jealous about the fact that your friends were probably friends with other people before you? That the waitress has served other customers? That your WoW server has had other people playing it?