More hillary clinton rape in Sup Forums

More hillary clinton rape in Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#iminher&src=typd
discord.gg/Jcqqm
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#ImInher&src=typd
twitter.com/The3rdEyeSight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HERE'S A >NEW LINK, RETWEET ALL OF THESE TWEETS FAGGOTS!
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#iminher&src=typd
[DISCORD] >discord.gg/Jcqqm

MAKE SURE!!!
>NEWS SOURCE
>RELATED HASHTAGS
>BLAME 9GAG
MAKE SURE YOU POST THE FUCKING PEPE GIF OF HILLARY GETTING FUCK'D

MAKE SURE YOU RETWEET EVERY TWEET WITH THE HASHTAGS #IMINHER

USE THE TWITTER SEARCH FUNCTION AND SET IT TO TWEETS AND SEARCH #IMINHER

RETWEET ALL OF THE TWEETS AND CREATE YOUR OWN. IT WILL START SLOWLY BUT IT WILL CATCH ON QUICK.

INCLUDE MAJOR MEDIA @CNN @TMZ @MSNBC AND "FAMOUS" PEOPLE WITH IMPRESSIONABLE FANS ( @KEEMSTAR )

>COPY PASTA TO TWEET
#ImWithHer #iminher @CNN @HillaryClinton @MSNBC @DMVBlackLives #9gag @LeafyIsHere @GlobalEdmonton @KEEMSTAR @RYANBECKWITH

>MAKE SURE TO ADD @RYANBECKWITH IF ANYTHING HE IS A TIME'S MAGAZINE EDITOR

IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS FLAGGED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE AND A FEW OTHER UN RELATED HILLARY TWEETS. VERIFY YOUR E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER WHICHEVER IT ASKS FOR! COPY AND PASTE THIS!

this thread is paid for by HRC

if you're on mobile, use 1 frame of the gif, and tag people in it (like hillary, leafy, bill, monica lewinsky, ken starr, memestar etc.

Forced meme alert. Fuckin cucks will do anything to get hillary elected kek

backup thread boys im here . we need more guys we can make the news by morning with these lulz

you weren't here last thread

The shills are really running with this. Why are you making another thread when the other one is barely filled?

quick, get her before she dies!

dam i would fuck that hard

Pretty sure the same people are just posting in this thread this stupid shit to smear altright/Sup Forums name

The "include major media" stuff is a dead giveaway. You're blowing your cover.

Because we are fucking hungry we want to get our hands dirty tonight. WE ARE NOT FUCKING AROUND TONIGHT @HillaryClinton @LeafyIsHere @CNN #TrumpALoadInHer @ABC #9gag #doge #ImWithHer #ImInHer #lol #fuck #winning #lol #HillaryForPrositute #9gag
GOOGOGOGOGOG

This is great. It triggers liberals, along with sjws and the media AND it prevents normies from using pepe anymore. Everytime I try to leave Sup Forums for good, something pulls me back in.

whos dat?

fuck your trips, we've been working on this for a few hours. Starting to pick up speed on twitter, got some tards on reddit, blaming it all on 9gag

I like how small minded people resort to rape and rape talk because they are unable to articulate an argument.

first time on Sup Forums?

I just posted this to reddit looooool

Guys everyone post this pic and the hillary dick sukcin one. Make this old user happy

WHAT'S THEERE TO ARGUE? TRIGGERED MUCH FAM LMAOOOOO

Don't fall for this. It isn't an "old fashioned raid" like they keep trying to say. They're just trying to frame Trump supporters and make gem look bad.

Ask yourself, "why are they so insistent on linking to major media?"

Do whut. Bruh, heres an arguement: go shit your organs out.

To get attention from major media.
Go here and filter tweets only:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#ImInher&src=typd

Why exactly do you want it to get attention from major media? What do you think will happen?

LOL REALLY? NO ONE IS PUTTING TRUMPS NAME FOR SHIT AND #IMWITHHER SO IT'S OBVIOUSLY HILARY SUPPORTERS

I dont give a shit. If they want to make trump supporters look bad, so be it. I just like to fuck people up. I dont fucking take sides

LULZ YOU DUMB FUCK
>YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT REVERSE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY
STEP YOUR FUCKING GAME UP SHILLARY

What about your gif of trump pepe buttfucking her? Also you know fine well she aligned pepe with his alt-right supporters.

Did you really think people would fall for this?

ditto im not even american hahah

It's #imwithher to get people's attention.
And pepe with trump got a bunch of media attention

for the lulz.

we are all over the live and top tweets props b/ros!

like Hillary?

Same, just wanting to see Hillary burn. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

hellllloooo???

You're helping her by feeding her media spin. But of course you know that because this entire thing is a setup.

>for the lulz
>we did it Sup Forums
>omg I love raids
>remember to link major media here, here, and here
>well YOU must be a shill

It's embarrassingly inauthentic.

FUCKING HILLARY SHILLS POSING AS US
AGGHHHH

MAKE IT STOP

PLZ

If I had an option theyd all crash and die. I suppose Id vote for trump but truth be told Im not interested.

Yes this is on her official campaign site

I'm spreading the attention to Reddit and having them think 9gag did it.

This bitches face/look is just fucking unsettling. I don't know what it is, her face makes me absolutely Rage. You can tell just by looking at her she's a gigantic piece of shit psycho

I dont know whats real but I stand by this

We need to hack it.

Sup Forums is making a Hillary Clinton comic and game, please suggest ideas to us

Going to sleep, see you fuckers later.

for the lulz is on the mark for me.

Im going to kill myself.

By participating in this you are taking Hillary's side.

SOMEONE WITH 100K+ JUST TWEETED IT OMG!!!!!

Do. Not. Care. If it hurts someone then good.

IT CANNOT BE STOPPED
BUT MAYBE THERE IS THE WAY THE CUCK THREADS AND WHY WHITE CHICKS LIKE BLACK GUYS STOP.
BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE.

Ur welcome

do it after you vote trump

who? didn't see

some chick i think

i can't tell if you're metatrolling or not so plz stop

this tho

holy shit

It started when someone got trips with that gif, it wasn't planned

nice hopefully even half of those tweeting motha fucks retweet that would be epic muhaha

>Mfw this becomes a new meme and completely backfires resulting in Trump supporters looking bad, pepe becoming a complete normie meme.

OP, YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO POSTS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA AGAINST HILLARY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

I can't believe they're how skillful they are in creating this bullshit supremacist alt-right narrative

it's all over. they're just too good.
;_________;

holi shit

This is actually a possibilty, you didnt make the meme edgy enough Sup Forumsros, were ripped.

Sh

Deplorable

Nigger

ohhh dont say that
i want trump cause ww3....kill the niggers and mudslums

Ill Spam these memes until she gives us credit for pepe, after then Im not taking a side in the trump vs hillary shitstorm.

INHALEMYDONG

this guy is awesome thank you!!

We are on live feed for sure. we need more people were doing pretty good. We just need more movement.

indeed hes on live as well.

that @globalEdmonton

everyone sees everything tweeted with them...in that city anyway

Damn she did her job. Holy shit how awful.

This is just as bad as the people who are like "oh yeah Donald trump outsources to China and Mexico waaahahh. "

All fucking idiots.

MAKE SURE!!!
>NEWS SOURCE
>RELATED HASHTAGS
>BLAME 9GAG

RETWEET ALL OF THE TWEETS AND CREATE YOUR OWN. IT WILL START SLOWLY BUT IT WILL CATCH ON QUICK.

INCLUDE MAJOR MEDIA @CNN @TMZ @MSNBC AND "FAMOUS" PEOPLE WITH IMPRESSIONABLE FANS ( @KEEMSTAR )

>COPY PASTA TO TWEET
#ImWithHer #iminher @CNN @HillaryClinton @MSNBC @DMVBlackLives #9gag @LeafyIsHere @GlobalEdmonton @KEEMSTAR @RYANBECKWITH

IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS FLAGGED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE AND A FEW OTHER UN RELATED HILLARY TWEETS. VERIFY YOUR E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER WHICHEVER IT ASKS FOR! COPY AND PASTE THIS!

Nice.

scaryphil hasn't stopped tweeting to them

Well 212 tweets in I'm stepping out till tomorrow, keep the meme dream alive Sup Forums

>knew guy was a rapist
>knew he did it
>got him off
>laughs about it
Was the laughter part of her job too?

Except her job was getting a rapist to walk free, and outsourcing to china is just practical business in our economy.
You can't just treat them like they're the same thing you fucking idiot

>be me
>be 17
>see this thread
>can't vote in election cuz birth day is in december
this thread is literally my input in u s government

aw man i hope so! ahah that is too dam funny, i cant find them though! :( lol my sides
fu @globalEdmonton
haha

Bump

Get banned

b&

Pretending to be a retarded hillary supporter is more effective than voting.

"I am voting Hillary because she is a strong white woman and friends with kkk grand wizard dick byrd"

"I am voting hillary and all u discusgting white men will face prison for racism and sexism"

or similar, make people hate her supporters even more

Lizard person mask.

Twitter raids have worked like 10 times in our entire existence. Its time to stop them.

MAKE SURE!!!
>NEWS SOURCE
>RELATED HASHTAGS
>BLAME 9GAG

>COPY PASTA TO TWEET

check

copypasta

check em

If anyone's interested, the discord about #ImInHer is still active!
discord.gg/Jcqqm

da fuck is discord?

guys im goign to bed this is mike sang reporting in, im tired about to hit the hay. you all need more theads and people stat keep this alive tommorow I want to see this flooded in her live.