Sup Forums I need some serious help

Sup Forums I need some serious help.
this 5/10 chick is inviting me over to cuddle, im feeling horny and kinda want to cuddle wat do?

Fuck her. Eat her food. Leave.

bump

it's 2am niggas she might not wanna even cuddle and i gotta protect my virginity

MY VIRGINITY user.... im not losing it to this chick

I think I'm gonna do it, definitely not telling friends about this one though

Do it, say you were drunk faggot. Also take pics and post

this
/thread

>no condoms

Thats no excuse

>you don't need condoms to fuck her face

>I don't want 5/10 kids bitch I'm a stud
this is a good point though

Show pic of her, we will rate her.

Don't be a fool. Wrap your tool. Then fuck that bitch so hard the internal bleeding makes it impossible to concieve.

she doesn't really have many pictures posted, here's one though

she offered to give me a massage bros my horny is gonna get the best of me

She is not bad at all, if you are feeling horny you should definately fuck her

>jerk off
>reconsider

It's going to be like when you hurriedly close 36 tabs in disgust after you nut, except you're going to have to stay and cuddle because you're too beta to get up and leave

>I'm a stud
But still a virgin kay
If you were a stuf, you'd be fucking 7/10+ not contemplating on losing your virginity to a 5/10, you beta cuck

This is a man who knows.

Pretty eyes, the rest is immediate regret waiting to happen. Something about thst face makes me think she had a mcfrumpy meh body.

Oh man, that kid is either a fucking comic genius or a complete retard.

if jerking off was an option i would, my roommate never leaves

UPDATE: apparently she didn't mean at this moment so im gonna nut by the time that day comes and probably regret this whole thread.

>not jerking off in front of your roommate

You gay or something brah?

Let a nigga fuck your ass up

You clearly have no experience whatsoever with girls, so a 5/10 is the perfect place to start. Just go with the flow and let her do whatever she wants.

low-key only made this thread because i know this is a bad idea and want some alpha anons to tell me how fucking bad this is

yes.

You took so long to get over there she changed her mind. Toppest of Keks!!!

it's nearly 3am where I am and she has a class at 9 i only assumed she meant tonight, but if she didn't mean tonight my decision is made. thread over fags have a good night

She meant tonight, but you blew it by not rushing over there immediately. You could be having sex right now.

do it just make sure no one finds out, ugly chicks are better in bed than hot chicks anyhow