Drug thread Sup Forums

Drug thread Sup Forums
What are your favorites? What all have you used? Are you an addict? I myself just got done smoking a little H myself

Bump

I'm terrible at making proper lines

Bumo

Tonight a little ice, and a touch of blue 30.

I've never done it. Have had a couple opportunities. What's the high like? I've done adderal is it comparable?

I used to do coke pills and speed but I stopped taking those I just smoke weed now I'm satisfied with that

It looks like little strips of shit on tinfoil.

Just smoke grass bro.

potassium cyanide. Technically a drug. Still counts.

alcohol and benzos, and adderal

I'll smoke weed every once in awhile. Used to drink and smoke a lot until I got introduced to opiates. Using them all together is the best.

>smoking a little H
>2016 not shooting
Son i am dissapoint

Psychedelics are my thing, can't smoke weed really anymore because of my job, plus the drug tests I'm given at work don't test for psychedelics.. I don't think the majority of them across the US do anyway. DMT is a nice addition as well

I love ketamine.
But makes me dumb. So I only do it on the weekends bevause I've got priorities.
Will be doing 4aco dmt tomorrow morning though.

Ehh. You never know how pure the shit is, and lately it's been Pretty good. I don't feel like dying just yet

Personal fave : LSD
Personal combination : LSD + MDMA

Candyflipped like a motherfucker 2 days at a music festival, so much fucking fun.

I've never seen a drug test for Psychedelics, never could get my hands on lsd or dmt. I've done mushrooms, but I did way too many and didn't enjoy myself.

Have fun sucking dick and living out of a box in 10 years you fucking idiots why would you choose to do meth or heroin you're going to die but then again natural selection is a beautiful thing

Any opiate is a long very deep rabbit hole my friend. The journey is long and adventurous. But finding your way out of the dark tunnel you dug is largely underestimated. Long time junkie speaking, coffee is the only drug of my life now and sobriety has been more euphoric than any high. It is insane how good it feels to smell the air where i live. Clean air filling my lungs. I do miss the ride tho sometimes.

How much did you do? Tried shrooms for the first time 2 weekends ago, took a fairly low dose of about 1.5g, then took another 1.5g after about 2 hours and had a hella good time.

LSD, highest ive dropped is 600 mcg but that shit was crazy. Very fun however and eye/soul opening! Ive tripped maybe 6 times over 1.5 yrs

Which festival? I went to Electric Forest this past year and basically tripped he entire weekend

Backwoods. I MIGHT be hitting up EF next year, but I'm all the way down in TX.

I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on it, I have a decent job, can maintain relationships, pay my bills ect. I don't do it everyday. Usually just set 40 to 80 dollars aside a month for the shit.

Hey yo anyone else use tor to buy drugs?

how good is it if you do it right and tumble ya bitcoins and such?

I did a quarter of cubensis. I think I scared myself into never doing any Psychedelics again.

Jesus Christ that's a lot. Psychedelics are fun as hell, as long as you don't go too hard.

Thank god there's no test for them. I was never able to get a hold of DMT either... so I made it

You sound like me, i worked construction, i felt like a god i could outwork grown men. 150-200 lbs items felt like a feather to me. I had a girl who was addicted to my dope dick, Paying off my house all while thinking naaa only on the weekends.. Once a week aint bad? Twice a week. 3x 4x 5x. If you seek a high from a chemical ANY chemical you have already lost the grasp on it. All of you fools underestimate the pyschological damage your doing to yourselves. You look at your body an say oh im healthy im fine! A few years from now when your mind is a black pit of suicidal thoughts you'll get what im saying

You been smoking some real cut shit even for aus, see all that water vapor around your pipe!

and did you burn that shit? you cant even smoke ice right you fuck
top buy

Yeah, I didn't really know what I was doing, and I was on probation at the time too probably wasn't in the right mindset. I'm sure it would be fun with some e to go along with. I'll probably give it another try someday, with moderation of course.

I believe hair folical tests could pick them up. Highly unlikely you'll get one though

Def. E is fun, but I don't know what it'd be like on shrooms. Personally, shrooms tire me out a ton, so I can't imagine doing E on it.

If you can, get some L and some MDMA, shit is crazy fun.

I just want some quality LSD. And shrooms.

Can I just download TOR and get some fun stuff?

Used to smoke lots of weed and stopped now it gives me bad anxiety
All I do now is drink a lot of beer now

Did you lose your house?

Definitely worth it, I drive 9 hours and I think that is absolutely terrible. Couldn't Imagine the drive from TX. Unless you have the money to fly

Oh yeah that's a bit much. I ate about an 1/8 and that was borderline.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, it's a 16 hour drive from where I am to there. I might be carpooling with 3 other people so we can all split the driving.

Hey Dave, it's bill from the FBI. Go to bed

What? The morning glory seed method?

My friend from work hooked me up with his hydro scrip he got from a recent car accident.
They're 5/325 though so I do a CWE if I want to take more than 3.

>live in Los Angeles
>used to do a ton of drugs when I was 16
>all my friends were druggies
>develop anxiety and depression
>most of my friends either kicked out of school or sent to rehab
>be 22 now
>no longer do any drugs, completely turned off by them
>at least 4 old friends of mine have died

Fuck drugs, Grow the fuck up OP.

Currently tripping on LSD. ASK AWAY BEECHES.

Also I prefer alcohol, dmt, lsd, etc. Weeds okay

Been doing it for a few years now. Max I'll spend a month is 80 which isn't even a gram. I've seen the shit ruin lives. I guess I'm not one to fall into the addiction cycle. Never went through withdrawal for not using, nor have I spent money that I didn't have. Idk I guess everyone is different.

Ive done meth(not anymore), mdma(sometimes), coke(sometimes such as tonight), exos(sometimes), pure LSD (every week or so), weed (smoke everyday),
Opiate and opiods(moderate use), i smoke cigarettes a lot too. Ill say right now im just addicted to getting high. Dont care what it is. I just like to get high. As long as its not crack meth or some crazy shit that will kill you fast. This is the coke i got today

don't do fentanyl please you'll fucking kill yourself

stick to LSD

Drugs are degenerate an you should give yourself an overdose.

That ain't bad then. If I were you I'd drive up clean unless you plan on selling out there. That place is one big market place for pretty much any drug you could imagine. Bring a test kit

Favorites: anything in the benzo category, mdma, weed, caffiene, codeine (might do oxy's but this may be a path to opiate addiction), 2ci & shrooms

Used: All of above, alcohol (like it but prefer benzo's for anxiety), 2cb (bit too short lived compared to 2ci), 25c & 25i Nbome (like them but they're so dirty compared to Acid), LSD (had a great time half the times, had a bad time the other half), DXM (makes me puke if i try to go higher than 2nd plat, like it in small theraputic 1st/2nd plat doses tho and the aftereffects the next day are great)

Hate being sober but my willpower is pretty strong as far as drugs are concerned so I use them in moderation

I haven't been able to get either in years. MDMA is fun as hell. miss it

Nope ran out of dope money, which led to girl leaving. Made a m8 house sit for 6 months while i recovered from a suicide attempt in a psych ward. Now i sit on my porch with my dog and look at the world differently in a peaceful way. The person you become after you set drugs down is interesting. Im 24 with the mentality of a 60 year old man. Getting back to the bare essentials. Healthy food, true comfort, love. Not letting my past destroy me. The reward from those things keep me from going back but like i said before man i do miss the ride sometimes.

This.

Kys

So that's an MD, right?

Nobody actually thinks that's "cocaine" right? It's MDA or whatever. Cocaine is a powder sugar like powder, but I've bought MDA that looks like that.

Oh hell yeah I'm going clean. I might bring an oz of some Girl Scout Cookies but I can def hide it and I'm not speeding up there. I hope Dancesafe is up there. They were at Backwoods and they saved my friend from taking some bullshit research chem.

i did the same...i started to feel the effects of the 3.5 grams i took..decided i liked them and wanted to feel it more...i took the other 3.5 grams because the mushrooms tasted good and i wanted to feel it more..and ended up freaking the fuck out...was my first time with mushrooms..and i was alone...was scared for a while to try shrooms again..but i think as long as i dont eat too many ill be alright
cactus tea is probably my favorite pshychedelic

I got my hands on some Red Bulls, dosed around 280 mg, took half and rolled tits at a festival a few weeks aago.

>Degenerate drug users have to resort to bumping their own threads.
Sickos: 0
Normies: +1

Nope. Morning glory yields LSA if I'm not mistaken. You get ahold of Acacia Confusa root bark powder. People make purple dye with it so it's sold all over the internet. You run that powder through a process of basifying, then pull the DMT out thats dissolved in a chemical that evaporates at room temp. Once it evaporates you're left with some magical goo. Thats just the process in a nut shell. There's entire forum sites about the process, I'd look into it if I were you. Remember to buy everything with cash

Same guy again im also growing my own weed. My medical seed just sprouted about a day ago

Yeah it started out good, euphoric and gigglie then shit went south fast.

feels like adderal times 5 with more euphoria and withdrawal and makes you want more

Addicted to pain killers. Dont even get high off of them any more. I just feel awful when Im not on them.

No i can verify thats coke ive done coke many times before it has the same taste and if it was MDA id be trippin hard.

Why you even in here then?

>natural selection
I dont think you know what that word means

Xanax

John is that u my nigga

What kind are you using?

Bunk Police is always at Electric forest. They primarily go there just to sell their test kits. Look for pic related if you go there. They have tents all over the festival with their logo on them

Aren't Girl Scout cookies an synonym for crack?

Yo whats special k like always wanted to do jt

Just oxys. Been this was for a little over a year now. I had a stomach surgery last year. They prescribed 200 pills and ever since i cant stop.

Hell yeah dude thanks for the heads up!
It might be, not sure haha. I was referencing a strain of weed.

Close my names johnny tbh

You think by posting this people are going to change the way they live? Kek gtfo

Shit bro i got a homie named john that loves xans

coffee is the best drug

nigger get out

nice quads

The quads have spoken.

I need xanax to feel normal :(

So you have anxiety.

Heroin will get you high and it's hell of a lot cheaper btw

Quads of irrefutable truth. Coffee help built the U.S. It's the working persons go to option.

I have some Hydro/M365
I know people separate this shit but would 3 or 4 of these be fine without fucking myself over?

I have a doctor's appt in the morning and all I wanna do is sleep.

Ill never sink to H. Lost too many friends to it. Ive learned not to chase a high from other things. Im just saving my money to get treatment. Its just cheaper to stay on them in the mean time.

your singles have been crushed by quads. You must now shove a q tip in your pee hole.

I feel that thats how i used to be when i did ice

I don't know man I'd really like to take a shot and informing moronic people like yourself. I don't know if you use drugs but I'm discouraging some poor teenager out there from getting into it in the first place..... "Kek" ? You are such a conformist conforming to all this stupid fucking Sup Forums lingo or do you really sit there and play World of Warcraft all day you fucking faggot

No shit one day on my 18th bday had my first anxiety attack it got progressively worse till I gave up trying but I got some good news if your interested try edibles I learned to make butter and so far no attacks while high as balls

suk me dry fam

How much tylenol is in them? That's what you have to worry about.

Fuck... pills are nice. I took about 150 of tramadol and drank 5 beers... just took some beandryl so I can sleep... shit keeps me up. Anyway... opiods and the like are nice... weed is nice.... booze is nice.

>That first sip of coffee in the morning that washes your soul

Done coke,molly,special k,shrooms, hash,wax,weed,E,lean,random pills, and acid most done with alcohol or weed and some combos of two or 3 different things at once

I can respect that. Best of luck.