What went so wrong in 2015?

What went so wrong in 2015?

>Sup Forums has shit opinions
What else is new?

Name better albums then

AMSP is the most boring album ever and that's coming from a fan of Radiohead. Why is it AOTY 2016?

>boring
Here we see the wild pleb in his natural habitat

I never understood why people like Like Clockwork so much.

That 2016 winner is trash and Im a fan of radiohead and the 2013 one you gave.

Whose AOTY is this anyways

Tell me what you like about the album. Just out of curiosity.

Is this from r/music?

It's kind of a trip, and a "trip" more so then any other Radiohead record. It's calm, but not repetitive like TKOL. Its a space-out record and it's not for everyone. You have the right to your own opinion. Also Daydreaming is a 10/10 song.

>cohesive
>well-written
>well-engineered
>great lyrical content
>excellent musical performances

Even if you don't enjoy stoner rock, you can't deny its actual merits.

The only troll pick OP put in was Sixx:AM fucking why? And I love kinoko teikoku but they're not AOTY good. Fucking plen.

It's just super good.
It's not even anything mind blowing or special, it's just a super solid album for what it is, I don't even know how to explain it. The logical conclusion to buttrock.

>Stoner rock

eureka is their only truly great album but that was 2013

Did I fucking stutter?

Agreed.

>Radiohead: "Hello everyone! We took a couple of good songs we wrote over a decade ago and put them together with a lot of mediocre songs we wrote yesterday! What do ya think?"
> Album of the Year

Honestly though, AMSP might be the most overrated Radiohead album since Kid A, not even baiting.

probably miguel

>Babbys first psych rock for 2012
>babby's first stoner rock for 2013
>babby's first art rock band 2016

lol

typically a project that can grasp the attention of listeners foreign to the genre is considered a breakthrough.

It gave people a chance to discover those genres. I agree. This is why they are great. They expanded the boundaries of their genres instead of staying niche. Good point Igor.

Or the band just got lucky and there are more albums out there for people who have learned what specific aspects they like about the genre and artists that explore those aspects better.

pleb

Is secrely the cringe thread?

i dont follow, but you're probably just trolling with the meme word there

Is this*

Drop trip

Big name in genre does not equal best in genre. It just means most mass appeal in genre.

>he can't even appreciate noise music
shit trip desu

Who lists things this way for fuck's sake

>any of these albums
>good
Go back to plebbit

>Radiohead fans that much of a pleb they can't appreciate an album from their favourite band because it's "boring"

You can't be serious.

Those are some awful opinions you have, there, OP

>autistically correcting your grammar on the internet, in an anonymous chinese cartoon site of all places
Cringe.

>not DG for every year
what

Although not very stonery,it's still a homme album and homme is pretty stoner/desert imo,

>it's bad because I said so

Nigga wat

yeah, no

>he hasnt listened to No Now

>he didn't listen to Everything Everything-Get To Heaven

fuck off pleb

What's the problem?

bruh do u even TPAB

english please

ooga booga

i'm sorry?

Wasn't this gem realeased in 2015?????

It represents Homme finally getting him mind straight-ish and the lyrics reflect as much

This came out in 2015.

I know Sup Forums can't into alt-country but this was a pretty great album. I like to hear some quality songwriting every now and then.

why are your choices so white

Depression Cherry is better than AMSP

Vulnicura is better than all of those albums. So is Divers

It's a pretty good driving album just like all the other QotSA albums.

>Bashing one of the best years in music ever
>giving 2011 and 2016 a pass