Musicians that got caught lying multiple times

Musicians that got caught lying multiple times.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that kate bush thing is so embarrassing that it should end her career.

she's trying to hard t be cool

what else has she lied about?

>be an up and coming young woman making music with any kind of creative depth to it beyond what gets played on the radio
>literally every review, every interview and every casual comment on your music is a ticking time bomb until some piece of shit nu-male compares you to either Bjork or Kate Bush

if I was annie clark in 2007 I'd pretend never to have heard Kate Bush too

nu-males like st. vincent

liking a female artist and making vapid, unoriginal and often not-actually-that-accurate comments about her musical influences are not mutually exclusive

>haha, you have off-kilter production/ songwriting and a vagina, wasn't Kate Bush amazing?
>haha, you have a quirky dress sense and sing funny. Tell me, as a woman, what are your top 26 Bjork songs?

don't get me wrong, Kate Bush and Bjork are great, but this shit must get so fucking grating for any young woman actually trying to do her own thing

She looks like a failing robot

>"nu-male"
What does that even mean?

but shes so cute...

it means you

This so much

Soulja Boy

its literally just Sup Forums or Sup Forums word for any white male

She didn't "pretend never to have heard Kate Bush" and nobody asked her about Kate Bush. She commented that she got into Kate Bush 6 months before the interview. Annie brought it herself.

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

Musicians Sup Forums hates. I'll start

>St. Vincent

>female artists are special snowflakes who can't be asked about influential artists in their genre without hurt feelings

I'm sure Annie is glad she has you to white knight for her, user

low-t, non-lifting males, male feminists, any white male who voted for Hillary or would consider doing so, any professional journalist or blogger.

Basically being a huge puss as a matter of lifestyle

>Grimes
>Lauren Mayberry

Basically all strongly opinionated, talented and beautiful newish female artists

So, basically, white males that disagree with your political opinions? Ok then

I wouldn't call either of them the same genre as St Vincent.

Numales are high test, as evidenced by their beards and male pattern baldness and their extreme devotion to women.

Women push the low test is weak meme because low tests have no sexual and romantic obligation toward them. Women are used to being appeased so anyone that does not appease must be doing so out of weakness and not lack of interest

I don't know if people have forgotten this but it was not cool to say you liked Kate Bush in 2007; if you said this people would respond "oh you mean that yowling Wuthering Heights lady?"

Same thing goes for Steely Dan's revival.