What is this bump on my shaft Sup Forums? I looked all over,'there is only one so I don't think it's an infection...

What is this bump on my shaft Sup Forums? I looked all over,'there is only one so I don't think it's an infection,'I always use a condom. It looks like a pimple but idk I've had it for bout 4 days. What is it? It doesn't itch or anything.

I had something like that for a few years. It eventually went away. It was the oddest thing

\
>4 days and it only looks like that
It's a pimple, pop it or leave it alone. Fuck off, user.

it's probably just a pimple. Try to pop it. Will probably hurt a lot more than usual.

Pop it, see what comes out

its a pimple, dont pop it let it dry 1st

maybe gold will come out!!!

POP THAT SUMBITCH

probably a pimple or an ingrown hair. I've had arm pimples, they grow everywhere. clean your dick properly and you'll get less of them.

Herpes

looks like a cyst. if you wanna take care of it properly, see a doctor and get it removed, otherwise you'll just have to keep draining it every now and again

>4 days in
>herpes
>looks like OP's picture
no.

a cyst is the size of a dime and looks dark brown, black or maroon. That isn't a cyst. it's just a fucking pimple or ingrown hair.
You could pick at it with your finger nails or use a toe/fingernail clipper and some alcohol pads/anti-bacterial cream and be done with it.

l had something that looked liked that a few weeks ago, freaked out but it went away in one week
virgin btw

Had something that looked exactly like this. not on my shaft but in my pubic region. doctor said it was HPV and froze it off in like 5 minutes and have never gotten another since. Doesn't hurt as bad as you think. I recommend getting it checked out.

Medfag here
Definitely a non-infected sebaceous gland. You need a sterilized (flame+alcohol) T-pin (preferably) or sharp needle point. Penetrate outer most layer of skin to weaken the skin and then squeeze out the abscess. Alcohol+dab of neosporin just in case and resume life.

Thats a wart. Warts are caused by HPV as broad spec diagnoses.
This needs to be drained and perforated for future secretions prior to healing.

>Putting alcohol on a pimple right after popping
Yeah well fuck you and your trips.

This motherfucker's got some fucking GIGANTIC hands then

Op here, so is it
Pimple
Ingrown hair
Wart
Cyst

I'm imclinced to believe it's a pimple, and my hands are not that big

I have one on mine it's a keratin build up I think I've tried popping it but it won't go away it's fine just leave it, not a big deal

Op here, if it's a pimple what do I do? And my hands are not that big

Well, the bad news is that you have AIDS. Fortunately, the cancer will do you in long before it gets serious.

Yeah but I actually have sex and it's a pain explaining what it is more importantly I don't like having a giant lump on my cock

Mines a lot smaller like the head of a pin and no girls ask questions

They do if they think it's a sexually transmitted disease you virgin

I just say it's keratin and not to worry if they even notice it. Fuck off fag

If you don't pop it, how long does it stay that way?

I'm kind of like op but I have three of them. Yes I fucked up by believing a girl was faithful, but does that sound like warts?

Are they bunched up or spread around, and be honest are you hygienic?

Spread around, yes I try to be but I do sweat a lot at work. They don't hurt unless i try to pop them.

Yeah I sweat heaps at work as well and it's when this started cause new job (op btw)

Still man, I was a bit worried when they show up. Might make an appointment to get checked out since she cheated

Yeah, well if any more pop up for me I'll get it checked

Its a cyst. I got one on my meck just like yoyr staff problem.