Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

what are your goals?
short term / long term. doesnt matter.

my goal is to be a high school art teacher.

bump

to rule the world of course, what other goal would there be?

to get off my ass and do something productive
also nice filename

and by productive, you mean rule the world, right

what is this game of thrones?

what, this isn't standard stuff?

musician.

If it fails, any "normal" job would do, I'm a person of low costs.

ohh i see , you're going to become a genius musician to persuade people with your mesmorizing melodies and then rule the world

i dont see how anything else could be considered productive so yes.

haha, what a "creative" way to rule the world!

get it...? cuz music is creative

well duh

don't care about ruling the world, m8

Teach English in Japan
Marry someone and be a cuckold

Become a translator and continue to learn interesting languages in my spare time.
And find a girl with a sweet ass that's into the same weird shit I'm into.
Lastly, have a close group of friends.

long term goal
>open my own restaurant

EDGY
D
G
Y

you have my condolences, you poor soul

any tips for memorizing a language fast? or to help?
Trying to learn a germanic language while mine is latin

Mine is to get through the night without dying of alcohol poisoning.

earn my Ph. D. in Physics, move to Netherlands from America, find another girlfriend and have a triad (3way relationship) with my girlfriend

and then rule the world

prove that jet fuel can't melt steel beams and be a cuckhold and watch snowden fuck my 2 gfs

Only work until I set my life up for success. A place of my own, no debt, savings, beautiful car, beautiful computer

why not get a normal job and do music on the side?

u realize how hard it is to make it in the music industry right?

i actually cant, im too busy with world domination

your a masochist arnt ya

To become a multi-billionaire so I can fund research into all the shit I'm interested in, such as genetics, space mining and fusion.

I've completed step one: I left my job as an evolutionary biologist and became a corporate accountant to learn about business and how to work with numbers.

Step two (in progress): learning all I can about becoming rich.

Step three (in progress): investing all my free cash into money-producing assets.

Step four: find some amazing opportunity(ies) to invest in.

Anyone wanna donate?

u in culinary school yet?

what kinda food you plan on serving?

more like a dom.

you can invest in me user.
ive got some cool ideas.

i want to make 35 mio euro in the next 3 years, then i will get a house by the sea and invite all the cool people i met so far to live with me.

smart man, in order to rule the world you're gonna need large sums of funds

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later. - Mitch Hedberg

i am any resources you want to share?

If you want vocab, the best way I've found is to make a list of around 10 words that you want to know and then use linguee.com to find sentences, then translate those sentences.
Imagine you have a few paragraphs to translate and a couple words appear dozens of times. Instead of looking up that word in the little "key words" table that gets provided, you start remembering the word because looking it up gets annoying.
Just my onion tho haven't tested it thoroughly to compare, and it probably takes longer. Memrise and Duolingo are boring for me tho.

rich as fuck

And Long Term?

to open a cupcake shop

Emily?!

Source on this image?

tumblr.com

live in a fucking nowhere and see if my mind starts flipping from solitude. have a big library to pass time.

google California Psychological Inventory

Short term is to renovate the house my wife and I live in and make a wonderful place to have babies and raise a family. Long term goal is for her to die in a car crash so I get life insurance, sell the house, buy a boat and spend the rest of my life sailing and whoring around the Caribbean.

Don't get married.

I second this

Become a doctorate and partake in my field of research.

Short term: survive the early morning lectures. Like seriously who the fuck does lectures at 7am?