Ok Sup Forums

ok Sup Forums

it's time to stop fucking around and get your shit done

yes i'm taking to you

Level 1:

Get organized. Go to bed early and wake up early. Make this your permanent daily routine, even on lazy or off days. Stop all drugs and alcohol, including cigarettes and vaping (fuck your mouth fedora). Eliminate distractions. Change up your environment. Plan regular breaks and self-rewards. Eat and drink healthier. Make a schedule that includes work and play time. Live your daily life according to this schedule. Make a daily to-do list of 3 items and commit to finishing the list every day. Focus on one task before moving on to the next. If you're stuck, move on to the next task and return later to the first.

Level 2:

Learn how to focus. For some people it's as simple as a pair of headphones and a hoodie sweater. For others, it's a cappuccino and a special place to work. You must identify whatever helps you focus, and use that as a tool to get your work done. The most important thing in the world is the task at hand. Nothing else in the world matters (for me right now, the most important thing in the world is this post, trying to help you lazy fucks go out and be productive). Each task is an opportunity to practice your ability to focus. Strive to improve your attention span. Your focus should be on the same level as meditation. Practice by setting an alarm clock to go off 5 minutes after you have started your task. Leave the alarm sounding while you work. You have learned to focus properly when the alarm going off continuously in the background is no longer a distraction or a concern.

In other words, live the most boring life possible. I think I'll pass.

Level 3:

Learn to love change. Your subconscious mind has enormous power over your actions. It will play tricks on you and seduce you into maintaining your comfort zone of laziness. Overcoming your subconscious mind requires effort and persistence. Start breaking out of your comfort zone in small ways. For example, switch from whole milk to fat-free, switch the pocket you carry your wallet in, switch from taking a shower before bed to taking one after you wake up, or switch the music you listen to in the morning to something totally new and different. This small change must be done daily, to disrupt your comfort zone. Soon, your subconscious mind will adjust and your current behavior will become your new comfort zone. Once you have achieved learning to love one small change, add a few more changes, then move up to large ones. Overcoming the tricks and seduction of your subconscious mind is one of the most powerful changes an individual can make in his/her life. This skill will help you take charge of any task at hand and learn to love even the tasks that you hate.

Don't tell me how to live, dick worm.

why the fuck are you shitposting here and not going for your goals?

greetings a ceo

you first

greetings a cio

Thanks user

Dude fuck schedules. Living your life by a schedule is fucking limiting. Fucking punch the clock when the person that signs your check says so...beyond that there's no need for all the fuckin rules. Just don't over do any one thing and you're fine. Life ain't that complicated. Fuckin lighten up ya hobosexual.

Y do you care?

Found the NEET

Suck my ass i do what i want

keep the levels coming, i actually need this.

What is at 99lvl?

Because capitalism alienates the people from the product of their labor.

Level 4?

tfw OP changes lives

hurry up on more levels, dumbass

Can you explain in your picture why the baristas are all willing to take equal business risks while not having a business manager?

>Stop all drugs and alcohol
stopped reading right there

if you have to set restrictions and schedules for yourself because you're that much of a beta, then you're a faggot. Do as you please just don't be stupid.

Make me.

Life might not need strict schedules but some of us, myself included, have a terribly hard time keeping on task with the things that can actually help us progress in life. Excelling at work or school sometimes takes more motivation than is just sitting in one's mind. Maybe I'm crazy though. I wish I didn't like sleeping so much.

>Stop all drugs and alchohol

Nigga, I work at a brewery. You can suck my cock.

move your ass, i want that level 4 yesterday!

Oddly enough, I could use some of this advice in order to have a chance to live in this world.
But fuck your shit anyway.

Nigga I ain't doin' all dat shit

Screenshotted all these advices, ty op ( you re still a faggot)

How do I make friends at community college? Thanks.

You're not lazy you dickhead. Anything you truly want to do you'll do or at least try for with sincere effort. And if you really want it it won't even feel like effort. That's what people don't get. Just cause you don't get all gung ho about the shit society wants you to doesn't mean you're lazy. Society tells you that you need specific looks or things to be the ideal person. But if you're already happy and content with what you have on a base level you're not going to go after those things with the type of monastic obsession of someone that truly, at their core wants them.

TL;DR you have motivation or you don't. It's not something you develop.

nah