So I absolutely hate people and I have no passion to do anything at all...

So I absolutely hate people and I have no passion to do anything at all. Yet I can only live off of the money I have for so long. What does Sup Forums do for that sweet money that doesn't make you just want to blow your brains out?

Oh tell me, what should I do?

I work in retail. I make just enough to get by. No passion for anything? At all? Cmon man. Must be something you enjoy. Give it to me

get a job faggot.

I mean I like games and shit but that's not a realistic thing to make a living off of

I've been working as a security guard but after a few years quit. I hated every second of it.

You consider working with a family member? You could also try landscaping. They'll teach you everything you need to know and they'll give you like $100 dollars a day under the table

i like music and wish i could make music and get paid for it

You have to go back hector

You could try a hospital assuming their minimum requirements isn't an associates degree. You could work in sanitation (cleaning bed sheets, sweeping, mopping).

Did you know that you could earn up to $3,000 a week right just shitposting from your own home? Yes, you can be employed at home, performing the simple task of shitposting for a minimal amount of time and earn a large amount of income. It's easy once you know how. I will share the steps you need for only a small fee of $19.95 donated to a select Paypal account. Once received, I will send along the introductory instruction materials and you will be on your way to the life you've always dreamed about.

This sounds like the opportunity I need. Give me the address now

sounds like a deal to me

I think the answer to this question is simple. We all hate work. What you need to do is find a job. So when you wake up in the morning you're not going to work, but doing your job. Something you'll love doing everyday of your life. I know this puts us back at square 1, but I'm thinkin'. Give me another minute here

Cleaning hospital beds is generally contracted to an outside company with special equipment for completely saturating them in bleach, then drying them. You need a licence to drive a delivery truck to work at one of those.

First thing's first, you have to develop a goal
A real goal, not some stupid "fuck bitches get money" thing either.

I'll use myself as an example;
I''m going to become a House Rep in 2020.
I'm not going to try, I'm going to do it.

Having a goal that is far off is not necessary, but you have to work your whole state of being into the mindset of achieving your goal. When you've done this, picking up a job or two while you work towards the goal isn't so bad.
I work as a manager at a taco bell.

Working is shit, but it pays the bills and then some.

I'm also in uni, that takes time and is tiresome, but I'm working slowly towards my goal.

Set milestones for yourself.

Oh. I meant taking the bed sheets off and putting them in the hamper. That's what my grandma did before she retired. And a friend of mine is doing that currently. Unfortunately he has to wipe some asses as a daily occurrence too. It's paying his bills though

My parents are old money. I give away snacks and clothes and shit to lazy slackers online. I think society should have as many unproductive non working dudes as possible.

give moneys

Another great thing you need to do is build yourself a brand.
Decide for a fact what makes you, you, and stick to it.
This takes real discipline and is unattainable to most

This OP. This is solid advice. Especially "I'm not going to try, I'm going to do it."

In a teacher, not great money, but I get so much satisfaction from it and plenty of free time.

yeah i might go to go to college now

Kik?

Be careful out there, op. And i want to say thank you to all of the other posters

Pursuing work solely for money is where the vast majority fuck up. Aim for a job you enjoy and adjust you expenditure accordingly. A great job and a 32 inch tv is better than a shit job and a 56 inch tv. You spend more time at the job than you donstaring at a slightly bigger tv or slightly better car so you better enjoy what you do or you will be fucking miserable most of the time like a lot of the population.

alexbtoz
why do you think haveing lots of dudes doing nothing is good?

I will hate anything I depend on to live at some point. I'd destroy myself if I had to do things I liked for a living. I'd have nothing left to enjoy.

Work security. Work alone and get paid to fuck around on your phone

Because those arseholes blame immigrants etc. and not the rich people that benefit from them focusing all their hatred on some poor suffering fuck instead of the actual dicks that are ruining living standards.

Well I've got nothing to cure edgy. How about manning up a bit, there are people much worse off. I usually get pretty happy when I have a shit load of food to eat, lower your standards a bit, there is a lot of joy to be had by ackowledging basic comforts that half the world would die for.

Go to a community college and enroll in an IT certification program, they only take about a year to complete and are pretty much do ale by anyone that knows how to use a computer.

After you get it shoot for a job working IT for a company full of old people. If you're lucky you'll have your own office or at least a cubicle that you can dick around in all day and fix mundane shit like turning a computer off and turning it back on.

Best part is you'll make a good amount more than minimum wage to do almost nothing. It's not fulfilling and it's a 9 to 5 job, but at least you make better money than working at a grocery store

Source: I did the same thing right out of high school and made 15 dollars an hour to play emulators in an office by myself all day.

Security is for lack of a better phase "a shit gig" My best friend has been at it for years now and has switched, I think four times to new agencies. The pay is shit for where he lives. Can only afford a bedroom to rent in a house where the landlords fight all the time and is always struggling to pay bills. There's usually not a week were he doesn't work 12 hour shifts because the Security industry's has a tendency to not hire enough people to cover all their contracts. Similar experience?

So you've now given your kik to someone who lied to you (he's not going to send you any money).

I don't know what he can do with the kik that benefits him, but I can guarantee that you are now the product.

If you know how he can scam you now he has your kik, I suggest you change your details. If there's no way (and there's no way I'd know as I don't do social media and don't have kik) then I don't know why he was fishing for it, except for lulz

I wish I had my shit together enough to do that. I'm just depressed and don't have the nerve to kill myself, so I cause myself financial destruction instead. Fucked myself out of $200 last night. We'll see what happens.

I applied for disability money. Hopefully my application gets accepted.

Good luck! It's wicked hard. I hope you have a lawyer.

Hospitals have plenty of jobs that don't require a college degree. They won't be amazing jobs, but they will pay well above minimum wage and almost all hospitals offer benefits to full-time workers.

Take it from an user who currently has one of those jobs.