Who is your favorite rapper? Mine is AESOP Rocky, he tells stories that illustrate moral lessons

Who is your favorite rapper? Mine is AESOP Rocky, he tells stories that illustrate moral lessons.

A dead one.

Justin Bieber

You're trying too hard user...

ASAP Mob bro

X-Raided Loc

Anyone from rhymesayers. Slug, Alsop rock, brother Ali pre-mecca, or the late eyedea

BRO I love Slug Christ!

>Who is your favorite rapper? Mine is AESOP Rocky, he tells stories that illustrate moral lessons.
When you pass the AST's. Other, fuck off1

MF DOOM
Danny Brown
Killer Mike

kanye west

Just picked up my tickets to go see him in October for the umpteenth time. Atmosphere is my shit

UGLY FRANK MY NIGGA ONE BADMAN

I'm the biggest Kanye fan I know, but I couldn't even call him the best Rapper. He's dope, but not consistently with lyricism. His shtick is 50% Production, 35% Emotion, and 15% lyricism

Seeing Atmosphere in October
Doesn't mention Slug
You don't know shit kid

Nigga I said slug in my first post.

Slug christ is a really shitty white rapper he is not the slug in atmosphere you were very very slightly trolled

I like that nigger who talks over other peoples music and goes to prison for carrying a pistol in his pants

You left out the 99 percent get your buddy jayz to pay off every major music critic factor.

best rapper in just terms of lyricism? ya probably not. but he's definitely the best hip hop artist. hella producer. he knows what he wants in his music. and 9 times out of 10 they're bangers. thats why he's god.

kanye the only rapper i can listen to non stop for the entire day.

That guy is playing at my school in a couple days OP, and he sucks