Seems legit

Seems legit.

I miss these

rip

Mindfuck

Me too. These are legit hilarious and somewhat insightful.

Way funnier than your average YLYL thread

that would actually work

No it would not

why not??

just need to hook the alternator up to them and it would work fine

The obvious answer is B....

>I cannot into reletivity

12.6. Charging system= 14.1-14.9 volts. Double a= non rechargeable.

Mirors dont reflect 100% of the light and since light is pretty fucking fast even if it would reflect 99,9999% of the light it would fade in microsecs(prob less)

wew

Water doesn't expand that much and the added space is due to the crystal formation formed by the hydrogen atoms and you have space between those atoms

what if i dont want the apples?

Because you'll end up with less water in the glass than you've started with once you thaw it.

but water expands user?

and ice compresses when melting

Holy shit I remember posting that.

Does it compress when THAWING though user?

Okay, so the gravity in each place is:

Poles => g = 9.83 m/s²

Ecuator => g = 9.78 m/s²

Let's say we're working with 1000g. gold bars.

Let's say that the usual gravity value for precision weights is 9.81m/s, giving us a weight of ~9810N

At the poles the same gold bar would weight ~9830N, dividing by the standard g it's ~2,03g more of gold.

On the ecuator the same gold would weight ~9780N, dividing by the standard g it's ~ -3,06g less of gold.

So in the best case scenario we have a difference of 5.1g of gold between the ecuator and the poles.

Today's value of gold per gram is 42.45$ so we have a total profit of 216,495$

Unless you can fly from central america to one of the poles for less than that I call bollocks on this theory.

And yes, I'm perfectly aware that it's just le troll physics from le reddit, but I'm drunk so fuck you.

>reddit
What? Troll physics started on /sci/ and rage comics started on Sup Forums.

no one uses them nowadays except for fags, which reside commonly on reddit

Not going to lie. I sorta miss the old troll physics threads of 2007 or whenever it was.

Couldn't agree more.

It's awesome because the universe says "Nah ah" And freezes everything around you to make you stop before reaching that speed, that is "Time traveling"

That's oddly well thought out for being drunk. Nice job