ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

I've always known Sup Forums was cancer, but I came back anyway

you never really left

I piss on my dog and she likes it

I want to watch as someone fucks my unconscious sister really good

I'm madly in love with someone who once loved me but no longer does. Not really a good secret but haven't really said it to anyone until now. Fuck my life I'm god damned retarded.

i'd fuck her really bad

I like to throw my dog thought the window

cars friend tried to finger me in the back of my mom

You live in Houston? I'm trying to make that secret a reality haha

I want someone to hit me with their car and drive away, or shoot me and kill me, or just someone to kill me in general. I'm too much of a wimp to do it myself.

if you have money or assets that can be arranged

You need to be Fucking retard to fuck that ugly bitch

nah and thats to far to travel to rape a fat mexican

I'm actually a fairly good person, and I only ever harm others with the best of intentions. If you didn't know this and had all of my internet history, you might think that I am a monster. I'm not, I assure you: my conscience racks me with guilt daily, and that's what drives me forward.

In the name of the greater good I've done horrible things...

I jack off daily to the hidden camera in my familys bathroom

She looks good whiteboy not 10/10 but still good,

Any pics that shows more legs and ass?

Complimentary i browse Sup Forums and never told anyone

>In the name of the greater good I've done horrible things...
havent we all

I wish I was black

i was sexually abused as a child and have been suppressing my emotional damage for 18+years.

most of my days are spent at work fantasizing about killing my ex girlfriend who had nothing to do with my abuse

for my niece's 11th bday I bought her $300 of stuff from Victoria's Secret

Here's a pic of her legs

Why dont you do it?

That depends on how one defines horrible.

because her niece and nephews adore her

I would fuck her too

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

You again bro?

Here's another

but what have you done lately?

No, changed my mind

Next time i see my ex best friend im going to break his legs beat him near death with a plunger taped with glass and a brick and push him down a steep hill tied to a big wheel for what he did.

You could say she's your little bitch amirite

I found that thots facebook. Op is fucked now

k

Had a threesome with my gf (22) and a 13 yo girl when I was 21

I was once hired to do a psychological evaluation of 10 people who were on a medical trial for a new pharmaceutical product. What was strange to me was how well I was paid for a small part time to my main job, but I got it through a reliable contact so I got in. The job itself was very mundane at first, but after about 2 months I noted in my papers all of the 9 (1 subject left early) subjects were developing similar facial expressions, after which I was replaced, but still got paid without reason.

I remained in contact with 3 guys from the research. All of them had a successful business startup after 6 months of trial, and after a year (trial was discontinued after 6 months) they all became very rich. I saw a picture of a woman from the trial in forbes.

Took advantage of my 2 little sisters for sexual pleasure starting when they were little (4 years and 7 years) and got away with it for more then 6 years until they figured out but then blackmailed both of em until around another 6-7 years I first constantly adding another blackmail onto them by recording them naked, then when they both got Bfs I would just hint at them that id tell them. I kept using them until after a certain LSD trip I had, made me stop using them for pleasure and started to have feelings, which isnt good

13???? too old.

>Took advantage of my 2 little sisters for sexual pleasure starting when they were little (4 years and 7 years) and got away with it for more then 6 years until they figured out but then blackmailed both of em until around another 6-7 years I first constantly adding another blackmail onto them by recording them naked, then when they both got Bfs I would just hint at them that id tell them. I kept using them until after a certain LSD trip I had, made me stop using them for pleasure and started to have feelings, which isnt good

your story intrigues me user

still got your collection or dumped it years ago?

Dumped all my pics have a new pc and lost my old story I wrote, I took some adderall and LSD again earlier today and am writing a story down in detail right now

we said secrects man, everyone who has the smallest functional brain know Sup Forums is cancer, but you know, it's a special kind of cancer, one that is cancer for the simple fact of being so, one that loves and hate cancer, one that is cancer and despises cancer, Sup Forums is this violent cancer that other cancer can't dare to think about, cause they are cancerfags

it doesn't work like that, the thing is to not be responsible for your own death

fuck man. was that haircut in the name of the greater good? will watch this movie just for it

I actually want my gf to cheat on me and lock me in chastity. I also have a huge shoe fetish.

I flew into the twin towers in my sleep

Chronicles of Riddick. definitely worth watching.

oh man I feel you so much... you're not alone Sup Forumsro

oh I actually alredy saw this film (XxX and XxX2 are the only ones that are of his level to me) but will re-watch, thanks I was looking for a 'purifier' film

>straight from the incest thread

When I was around 12-13 and my sis 11-12 we used to play/wrestle/tickle a lot, and there was always an excuse to touch her butt or her tits.
Sometimes I even rubbed my dick against her pussy (we were both dressed).
She was totally ok with that and she played along:
Never done anything else, tho.
Unfortunately.

Thanks. You to? Any idea on how to convince her? I love the shit out of her, but she's like the "shy & loyal" type of girl. Hot as fuck tho!

I guess it's s secret but a girl I know is dumping "modeling" pics on IG right now .... She's let a few nudes slip thru pic related it's her

u should check out his 80's break dancing videos too

when I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

I'll post again since new thread.

Used to fool around with neighbour daughter when we were like 6-10 she seemed to know a lot for her age,but she had older brothers.

She was pale and ginger, still think about what we did and still makes me diamonds

idk man I show her everyday how much power she has on me but I guess she is too afraid to hurt me but all I want is BDSM sessions... start with handcuff to progressively go to strap-on, this is like my end goal

She looks good to me but I'd really like to see an ass pic, does have ass? She looks like she do.

I started posting nudes of my underage ex gf on Sup Forums after we broke up (was heartbroken blah blah), secretly hoping that one day she'll find out

however, frustrating her, getting her drunk and amking her angry show interesting results, especially if combined

I've had sex with a passed out guy. We were already going to have sex but he was drunk and passed out, so it's not rape. I rode him and fingered myself till I got off and went home.

making her*

I don't have one directly of her ass but I'll try to take some creepshots of her tomorrow if you have a kik I can send them to you

how can you ride a limp dick?

I have thoughts of abandoning my character and wondering how successful, how easy it would be to create a rich life for myself if I gave up on my friends and family and just used them

I am dictated by my moral compass and have no control outside of it. I know it sounds edgy but I am very much a paragon for a lot of people around me and follow in the footsteps of my dad in being a pillar and support column for a lot of people and groups right now, more often than not sacrificing something of personal value to me with no gain only to help another. I'm fit, educated, tall and strong but lately something keeps scurrying and scuttling on the liminal state of my senses with certain people and the lack of effort invested back into my efforts. I don't care that people fail, someone I go out of my way to help can crash and burn gloriously as long as they tried to do something good with themselves after I help, but if no effort is made I am jaded and it's getting more common and common. It scares me and it's starting to come out in short bursts for a single second in my head when my fiancee snaps at me for something stupid, or my friends promote some stupid bass ackwards leftist garbage or my brother gets an attitude. I'm normally diplomatic but I don't know what's happening and I don't know if I enjoy the feeling of letting loose and just fucking everyone over to fulfil my potential on this planet.

I'm a straight male and I like wearing weird underwear. I've spent hundreds of dollars on various mens thongs, g-strings, etc.

Im about to join the transgender / mental illness / whatever the fuck race. Ive been a CD all my life, and have gotten to the point where Id be considered trans anyway.

Im 35 now, and after a lifelong full of multiple broken relationships with women, all I genuinely want is actually start down the road to becoming one and have a man in my life.

Im ready to start the journey, and will be making the appointments soon.

He didn't cum but he wasn't limp either.

past my bed time

and I'm up

Ight sure just drop ur kik I'll add u.

similar facial expressions? Care to elaborate, is that really a cause for concern or could it be the brain finding signal in noise

My father is cruel.

Its bi_lateral

that doesn't sound believable. it's already hard for guys to get an erection if they're just drunk but if they're passed out drunk?

>Girl I fell in love with gave me herpes.
>She didn't tell me before 11 months after she ran away, and my doctor confirmed.
>I've now potensially given it to 7 other girls, half of them have children...
>"Current" GF cried like hell when I told her, thinking I was cheating.

Fuck you Ida... the gift that keeps giving

Pic is the closest I have to Ida.

>with
That is 'Date Rape'
you could go to prison ... well if you were a man.

Actually I've had a woman do that to me.
I fell asleep - drunk - in her bed, guess she saw me, got in bed, got me hard and went for it!

I wasn't able to say 'No' , Or yes.... :-/

no real damage, except I wanted to puke a little while she was ridding on me.

Rape - Date-Rape - ... IDK

Post them some more user

if your plan is to drug her and have somebody fuck her, why not just drug her as a trial run?

it'll mean you can check that she's sufficiently out of it, and if it works you'll get the perfect chance to take some good creepshots to prove you're legit.

I don't know what to tell you

>we were on his bed
>he was in his boxers, i was in my underwear
>grinding him
>he's close to passing out
>try to keep his attention with kissing etc
>he passes out
>shake him by the chest
>he's still hard down there
>feel offended
>decide fuck it
>lower his boxers to his knees
>ride him
>finger myself
>orgasm
>leave

Good luck. I haven't been able to find anyone who will take cash just to encourage me to kill myself. Fucking sucks.

I'm working to destroy all humans

timestamp would prove being female, which would go a fair way to making the story believable

Date Rape

idc if you're female or not, no reason not to believe that detail but the story just sounds fake, sorry.

I fantasize about my wife dying almost every day. Getting the insurance payout and selling our house would be very very nice. I have sort of started life over every seven or eight years, and I'm pushing up on that but being married is keeping me restrained

Had a similar experience, except she tried to suck me off or something.
Me passed out she started scratching my dick and around the groin with her nails, deep loong marks, bloody.
Getting later woken up by mates that was going home, I got home via shared cab.
Day after getting in the shower, I fucking screamed in pain when the water hit my dick.
Fucking red river of blood going down the drain.

Spots of memories and tells from mates.

Tom waits - Franks wild years.

>burn it all to the ground

Thats a great idea!
Start with you'r self

Ive never read a book cover to cover. In like the third grade when we started chapter books, i discovered sparknotes and stuff. Later evolved to wikipedia. In college i did the same. Not only that i skip paragraphs at a time. I fucking hate reading.

>888
Maybe the chaos god will grant my wish. Praise kek

why are you here then?

Oh god.

i let my gf at the times younger sister suck me off
when she wanted, went on for about a year before I broke up with my gf and wanted to keep in touch with the sister but just never did

I logged into the email of one of my university teacher and stole my last exam tests two weeks in advance. Thanks to this I've graduated with an high mark and I'm going to attend a master degree in a really good university and earn at least 35000£ the day after I graduate.

What do you mean

35000 is a shit pay m8

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing from the beginning lol

i mean technically this is an image board but pretty much everything is conveyed through text.

It wasn't bias on my part. I wasn't told what the product would do, just to extensively observe any behavioral change. Subjects with masochistic traits and submissive nature became dominant and assertive. Narcissistic expressions were toned down and all of the 9 subjects became more rounded, subjectively they all felt as if I was communicating with just one person in different skins.

Mentally disabled people often express similar face muscle movements and this gives them androgynous look, they lack their gender characteristics. Those 9 subjects were having characteristics appropriate to their genders, but still very similar to each other, which was very obvious after getting drinks with some of them after 4 months of trial and even more so after 6 months.