Americans: How do you fight off drug addicts/attackers in your areas?

Americans: How do you fight off drug addicts/attackers in your areas?
The laws seem to protect them.
>You cannot fight back against them if they invade your property.
>You cannot use guns or knives to defend yourselves without a lengthy court case and YOU might do jail time for defending yourself.
>You cannot call police if they are stalking around your neighborhood because "They haven't done anything"
>Police will not come to protect you if you call them without a valid warrant.
>If someone is stalking you and you call the cops they will say, "There's nothing we can do until it is already done"

I thought you were all Cowboys. What do you do?

You clearly know nothing about US law.

Cowboys were a very small and short-lived part of American history. It's an image we've held but it's no different than people going to Italy and expecting there to be Roman soldiers.

In most areas, typically you can just arrest/beat/stab/shoot attackers. Very few places put limits on the stabbing and shooting part.

Nearly every law you mentioned is either 100% fabricated or is misunderstood and skewed to a point where it is no longer of resemblance to an actual law.

Explain.

Castle doctrine and Stand your ground laws are active in a good majority of states. Meaning, you can blow someone's brains out if they invade your property with no notice and no repercussions.

>crackhead homeless asshole assaults you and your family in street
>stab/beat the shit out of crackhead in defense
>Police show up
>"I din do NUFFIN"
>pay out the ass for a lawyer because:
>"He is the victim"

This actually happens in the USA.
Defend this. I fucking dare you.

You are the military power of the world yet you aren't allowed to defend yourselves. What the fuck.

Are you illiterate or do you just enjoy acting like a retard?

but that doesn't happen; culturally we're still very sympathetic to armed defenders, even in this neoliberal age.

do you get all your USA experience from Sup Forums?

im a fairly liberal american but I hold the right for every man to defend his property and life

you must be a troll

Are you from Britain by any chance OP?

Are you vague, or are you sheltered?

Most of the crap OP mentions only happens
in certain states .
In most states there are laws protecting people
who are forced to use a lethal weapon to defend themselves or their families .
Many states have absolute castle laws as well .

How is stand your ground vague? I understand that in Europe you don't know whether to give up your dosh or pull down your pants and bend over. However, here it's pretty cut and dry. Don't you have some Muslims to welcome home?

You know what I was thinking about on drugs today guys. Why the fuck doesn't anyone build bruteforce invention solutions like hackers do with passwords where a computer just spams universal shapes to build a database of the least "resource intensive, yet most scientifically necessary" outcomes would create a invention manufacturing program that humans would pore over until we had every generally inventive UH FUCKING 1. MEDICAL SOLUTIONS DUH, MICROMANAGED COMPUTER DESIGNED MEDICAL COMPOUNDS FOR EVERYBODY, fucking technology solutions like "the best PS4 that could ever be built" or "the best government" any fucking universal mashup and its corresponding outcomes that may or may not register as a desired solution that our universe can achieve, and what about humans designed in something like that, are they alive? Why not just build a program to monitor satellites for inventive shit we say that the database has never heard us say and match it to a tech database until people build some shit while they grunt and masturbate idly thinking about science fiction?

Like a CAD program that instead of having a human mediator that fucks with shapes until he imagines stuff, the computer would spam the imagination?

Like a AI that would compute every potential shape and imaginative word we speak until it has a complete theory of our lives and tech solutions right.

I'm pretty sure I understood about half of that.
By shapes do you mean universes? Or just concepts that are set within a cretin ammount of parameters; such as 'Build the best medication based on 1:current medical science and 2:a budget of x amount of dollars? If not, explain in retard speak what your concept is.
Forgive me I'm a total n00b to computers m8

Shoot them in the eyes with nerf guns

Can you fucking not?

At any rate...Many U.S. laws let offenders go freely for horrible crimes, and demonize citizens for trying to stop them. I'm curious for why that is?

Americans: How do you fight off ANTI-drug addicts/attackers in your areas?
The laws seem to protect "racists".
>You cannot fight back against them OR THE POLICE if they invade your property.
>You cannot use guns or knives to defend yourselves without a lengthy court case and YOU might risk BEING ANALLY RAPED IN PRISON AND FORGOTTEN FOR 60 YEARS.
>You cannot call GOVERNMENT if RACISTS/COPS are stalking around your neighborhood because "They haven't done anything"
>GOVERNMENT will not come to protect you if you call them without a valid SOCIALLY VIABLE COURT BELIEF POSING AS A warrant.
>If COPS ARE STALKING YOU you can't call activists or drug dealing organizations "There's nothing we can do until it is already done"

Citation needed pl0x
show me these laws and I'll give you a rundown of my opinion, if such laws exist.

Like if they just had a computer that you smashed elements and production shapes in until it produced computer replicas of compounds on your computer so you could just be like "YO COMPUTER I WANT TO FIGURE OUT IF I CAN GET HIGH ON LAWN GRASS OR PENIS SKIN OR WOOD SHAVINGS" and the computer would calculate any atomic variable combo that might produce a human stone from fucking grass and whatever the fuck else humans have. No humans would get credit for the inventions because it would just produce every invention we ever needed in like a week like a UNIVERSAL CHEAT CODE.

...are you without an interwebs?
Egads man...look at...oh, I don't know...THE FUCKING WORLD INTERNET...

you can't be blind and surf.
no surf if blind.

Like most feral creatures and insects, drug addicts and hobos are more scared of you than you are of them. From my experience, only 25% of them turn hostile if you approach them telling them to shove off, but many are harmless and will usually wander away if you give it about 5minutes so it really doesn't matter.

If you're an impatient fuck, grab a hose or a large yard tool and make loud noises at them. Theres a number of legal ways to make them uncomfortable af to the point they'd rather leave than deal with you.

If you're in a rural or suburban area, police will indeed come to help if you claim they're causing a disturbance - which will be justifiable when they flip out as you tell them the police are coming.

Pepper spray will fuck up anyones day, so that's a thing too.

I see, well I'd honestly be shocked if such a thing does not exist already. Isn't IBM Watson kind of like that anyway, just focused on medical stuff?
Shit user invent it if it's not already out there, godspeed.

Bullshit, you can call the cops on someone for doing literally nothing and they will still go check it out.

You're cute.
You tried.

I just mean imagine if they had a AI operate a program that invents FUCKING EVERYTHING we could imagine in our universe in a week and then they have a program monitor us speaking from satellites until it knows fucking everything we know and anything it can randomly generate to speak about. How the fuck would you 1. Not invent something that obvious and 2. COVER UP SOMETHING THAT MASSIVE IF YOU DID BECAUSE YOU CANT GIVE ANYBODY CREDIT FOR A MASSIVE PILE OF CHEAP INVENTIVE SOLUTIONS FROM THE MOST BASIC UNNECESSARY RAW MATERIALS ON EARTH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHHHHAH

MUST BE FUCKING NICE WHERE YOU LIVE YUPPY.

And they will get pissed when they don't find anything and come after the caller.
Depending on your state.

I don't know about Europe but in California we have no leeway for this.
If you're attacked, and you defend yourself, no matter what both 'parties' go to jail. And in most cases if the defending party had a weapon of any kind they are at fault. It's not 'fair'. But that's how it is. Deal with it, or make enough money to afford a better lawyer.

Money = law.
USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

You'd have to be beta as fuck to let that sort of situation turn around on you.

Unless the call is completely asinine, it really isn't that hard to instigate an issue for the sake of the call.

Only if use emergency line. Use non emergency line press charges when applicable always. If drug addict steps on property press charges for trespassing and give description of person. Just be smart about it the wprat theyll do is absolutely nothing but they have rapes murders and roberies to take care of. If you can get community together about it the cops will care more. This is why cops care more in afluential neighborhoods where people are willing to speak out against criminals and cooperate with police. Impoverished neighborhoods with hush policies receive less respect from police because the police will have a difficult time solving any case.

>neighbors tennis ball goes over my fence
>neighbors kid knocks on my door, waits 15 minutes
>walks around the back of the unfenced yard
>BOOM HEADSHOT
>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>BOOM BOOM
>wait i think he moved
>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>mfw i bill his family for tresspassing, use the money to buy an american flag

Not that user and I can't speak for whole Europe, but in Germany you can shoot someone for invading your home.
And if someone is attacking you on the street you can fight back and only the attacker is fucked even if you turn him into a cripple.

And btw you guys are already Mexico 2.0.
I hope you've already learned Spanish, Tyrone Hussein Ramirez.

This is pretty accurate. When spanish speakers come to my job and have extemely heavy accents i feel like telling them that if i were in their country accent counts as part of the language and i only speak american english. I feel that eventually america will primarily speak spanish informally. Mexico 2.0

Pretty sure you're thinking of the UK.