Does Sup Forums have any cool pets?

Does Sup Forums have any cool pets?
Pic related my weather loach

>changes color when its going to rain
>super social acts like a puppy
>feed by hand and it plays with you squirming around your fingers and gives kisses
>can live over 100 days without eating
>can survive up to 3 days out of water
>can literally live in a mud puddle
>lives up to 10 years
>eats shelled peas and fresh blood worms
>has sweet whiskers with eel/trout body
>seems to like music hangs out near the side closest to speakers whe music is on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for pets

Do self bumps even work?

Bump

Thank you kind sir

can you keep him with other fish in a normal fishtank?

Sounds awesome

Totally theyre killer social as long as the other fish arent assholes they wont fuck with other fish and are way happier with other loaches they like to sleep in piles lol

But they live in room temperature water and youre only supposed to heat it if it goes below 10° so that kind of limits the fish you can keep with them

Beans. Rescued him from a random stable. Owner didn't know he was living in the rafters. Approximately 3 months old when I got him... Rough shape, cut up, scabbed over, halfway blind... Cleaned him up, took him to the vet, and now he's just this batshit crazy little fucker that eats literally anything at all. I was eating a mango a couple of weeks back, and he wouldn't quit yowling at me until I fed him some. I'll be getting him neutered in a month. Pic related. Nutjob....

nice, yeah ive got a bunch of khuli loaches in my 55 gal, but my 30 is empty right now besides a couple mollys and just finished cycling, what szed tank is yours in?

Yeah, my stupid fat cat Micki

Love cats but im allergic

Well not exactly "unique" but my pup samus is pretty cute when shes not being a little shit.

Shes already a bit bigger now but still only 7 months...shes gonna be a giant

This guys just a baby still so i have him in my little 20 gallon but ill move him into the 50 when he gets a bit bigger

I've got a 7 foot carpet python. She's pretty cool I guess

Bump fpr cool pets

Same! I'm slowly getting used to him though. He likes to lick my nose, and rub his cheek against my face, which means whatever he sheds gets stuck in my stache and irritates the hell out of me, but other than that, I'm fine.

If i pet a cat and rub my eyes im fucked for like 4 hours lol

My Chromodoris Magnifica Nudibranch in my 6 gal on my nightstand

Cooooool

To clarify a weather loach needs at least a 20 gallon so your 30 is a good size for a couple...more than 2 or 3 i would move to a 50 but you probably know this kinda stuff being a fish dude

Not the best picture, but an unidentified sea cucumbers that came in on some live rock from South East asia. I'veven also got a Mantis Shrimp, some exotic crabs and shrimp

another one

Snek

Ive always wanted a salt water tank but cant afford the maintenance money wise and time

Nice, i have a friend who breeds snakes

It's costly as hell, probably a 20$ a week habit for supplies. And you can loose hundreds of dollars in minutes. Here is my arrow crab after he successfully caught and ate a 100$ phantom clownfish

lol harsh...cool fucking crab though....throughly jealous

Paratilapia for the win.

People dont even know how awesome it is to own cool fuckin fish

I like snek. I breed carpets

What do you usually feed the crab so it doesn't eat your fish?

I used to have weather loaches. They create suction with their mouths which they use to, for example, suck snails out of their shells.
Well, they sucked out some of my goldfish's eyes (one of them lost one eye, the other one both). The goldfish seemed to adapt, but they were outcompeted for food by the sighted ones, and I had to euthanize (sedate with clove oil emulsified in milk, then benzocaine overdose).

I have an idiot that just got stuck in a tree. Can't even take a hammock Nap without this little dingus acting up.

Chinchilla bro named raspberries

Also have this little guy. She is very sweet and cuddly. She is sleeping in her backup bed right now (she tore down her regular bed).

Solid pet, Sup Forumsro. Looks like a swell critter. Respect.

thank you amigo. He's gotten me pussy on several occasions and exercises while i sleep

They are best buds

It hates music also touching him makes him more susceptible to disease

moar!

My snakes pretty cool

/an/ might be a better place to post, but cool loach user.

I hear that, I used to have a little black rabbit named Monty that got me laid so many times. I mean fuck, you start talking with a girl, and regardless of whether or not conversation's flowing, you ask her if she wants to see your bunny and they can't say no. Best wingman ever. I've still got a few photos of him in my phone, and they still work despite my old roommate taking him two years ago.

One October evening I almost stepped on a female mantis.
It was cold out so I brought her in.

Lived for a few months, then made a nest. I had three generations of her. Last one the little guys didn't make it.
They made pretty sweet pets

never trust a crab

period

>seems to like music hangs out near the side closest to speakers whe music is on
That could also be like hanging out in the shallow end of a wave pool...

no for many years.

I have a R. leachianus.

>letting your bird near your cat.
one scratch and it'll die from internal bleedings.

I have six cats two dogs and two birbs

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

Vocals are tenouttaten

Truer words have never been spoken .

carpet pythons are the best

3 cats and 3 guineapigs.

end me