How do I know if this girl likes me, without asking her?

How do I know if this girl likes me, without asking her?
She always says yes when I ask her out, laughs at my jokes, touches my arm, flags her singleness a lot when we go out, and doesnt bother talking about sexual things when Im with her
Do you think its cool to make a move or what Sup Forums? Help a bro out

Fucking duh

bump

I think when she touches my arm she´s just because she´s like that with everyone I think, prob Im on the friendzone but idk

bump
HELP A BETAFAG OUT!

are you good looking? she likes you

are you average looking or worse? you're friendzoned

if you're funny and confident you don't have to be handsome.

if you're handsome you don't have to be funny and confident

I feel most of the time I look like shit but the last time she said to me I looked like eddie vedder and that´s a life long crush of her since forever... so what do you think about that? haha

Make a move. Worst case scenario, you get rejected. You're a man. You can handle it.

do nothing, dont worry op she'll come to you

You fuck her. Start off with some kissing, let you hands roam over her body and start getting her worked up. and work your way slowly and teasingly (but not TOO slowly) down towards her pussy. start tubbing on her cunt at first, on the outside of her pants. keep making out with her while doing so. if the response is gppd, keep going. unbutton/unzip her pants with one hand, slide that hand in under har panties and start rubbing on her clit, finger fuck her, etc. go for the kill when she's real wet and you've made her cum at least once with your hand. If you can't make her cum, you don't deserve to fuck her.

Shidd. I've fucked many girls this way on a first date. Being attractive helps too. Don't ask if shit's ok. It kills the fucking vibe and makes you seem beta. If she's not ok with it she will stop you.

Triple dubs checked!

we do not talk that often in facebook so, I dont know...
I was thinking next time we go out say that Im interested do you thijnk its a cool idea?
I kinda feel all you bros are kind of the real life brothers I always wanted in real life to get advice about girls and life in general haha

She wants you. Take control of the situation and lead the relationship where you want it to go. You get "friendzoned", you let it happen. Simple as that.

I think that could work on most girls but I think this gal would probably be upset with me if I do that haha
she recently told me that she has been sexually harrased in her work and by her best friend and she looked pretty disturbed and upset... even if she´s a slut i think that is not a good move to do at least not right now

You've already got her comfortable with you. You just need to set the fucking mood and she's putty in your hands. Be assertive. Tell her how much you like her, and that you want to be with her. But don't be too forward.

If that doesn't work and you're stuck in FZ, just move the fuck on and start working on a new girl.

What do you mean by make a move? You ask her a certain question or you just grab her?

tear her garments off and rape her in the pussy u faggot

When pursuing a relationship, you have to work quickly. The longer you wait to make a move, the harder it will get to get with her/get in her pants. My time frame is 2 weeks. But usually I get them on the first meet/date. Of course, I understand you're not trying to be a player, but you could still benefit from my info.

I would take this lovely gal out for a nice seafood dinner and allow her to pay. We would then go watch the new Blair witch movie and I'd let her play with my balls a little bit during the previews while I slurp down a 32oz cherry icee. She would pay for her own ticket and for my icee. After the movie we would go to the local adult toy store and stock up on various sensual lubes, massage oils and candles. She pays for these things of course. Then we go back to her place, and we would start the action. But first before the action I would demand no pets of any kind to be in the house with me, just me and her all night long doing awesome sex stuff. Unprotected vaginal creampies all night long. Just when she thinks I've came all there is remaining from my balls into her pussy, the Nintendo nx would be revealed and a gushing torrent of cum, like old faithful geizer would go shooting into her pussy at full speed. She would then be allowed to use her credit card to place my preorder as I tip my hat to her on my way out the door.

OP you're already in the friend zone. but dont be a beta. Go balls deep because youre wasting your time wondering if she'll suck your balls dry or not.

Oh god, you better hurry because she's gonna soon be bored by you not understanding basic points

No she's friendzoning you