Can we guys have a feminist hate thread?

Can we guys have a feminist hate thread?

>implying they won't defend their right to throw their babies in dumpsters

Flight of the fat girl...?

kek

White democrats*. Big difference, Doctor.

Oh hahaha I get it. She is hypocritical for accepting people who are unaccepting of others.

Hilarious my friend.
>Hillarious
>Hillary

really make you think...

This is only half the research though. The other half did say that women easily get the worst harassment, but not the most.

e.g. Guys are called fag constantly, but girls are told that you'll "find where they live and come to their house and rape them"

Feminism and feminists really aren't an issue. It's the extreme feminazis that are cunts and give the movement as a whole a bad name.

story?

Am I missing something here? What's the context behind "throwing babies in the dumbstar"?

keky kek kek

I like this message.

God is a rapist but nobody brings this up.

is a cringe thread now

What's being a fatty got to do with equality and feminism? You're born a certain gender and have no control over that, it's totally your fault though if your a fat fuck.

IS THIS A GET BREAD ???!

Jeebus, I just left it on autodump...

This should be displayed on every tumblr login.

No, there isn't.

The Jesus statue is just like, "square the fuck up, bitch"

This can't be real.

lol

gravity

>flight of the fat girl
That human ham couldn't get off the ground if you attached jet engines to her arm flaps.

you forgot one

I lose it at "weird bony long face" every time

Fucking lmao

The absolute madman

This has to be a joke, like I refuse to believe that someone legitimately thinks that

>teach men to stop raping
a similar insult

epic

"weird bony long face and shitty personality"
Bitch is having an internet argument with a person with a fake profile pretending to be a kiwi. That's feminism in a nutshell.

Self wasted by retardation, glorious.

They are probably more talented, but men are just stronger and faster. The best women in the world in tennis can't even compete against amateurs. So its not surprising in hockey.

Woman pissing in a subway: crazy person, feel sad

Woman pissing in a subway while smiling and having her picture taken: grounds for a serious and lethal headstomping.

Seriously, no jokes, someone find this bitch and murder her.

Did she not even think to google that?

>strong female characters
She falls apart both physically and mentally at every opportunity

>lana del cunt
At least her name fits her

but dat holobooty

Of course not, the patriarchal conspiracy wouldn't tell the truth!

lol, thats what a lot of people don't understand. feminism isn't about just womens rights, its about everyones rights, making not just women comfortable in every situation, but to also make obese people too

Not arguing that she's hot, just that she's strong.

This. Everyone should have the right to be a completely retarded cancerous fuck. ffs

How can English and American girls even compete?

How can you live when you look like this?

also, no one is really responsible for their actions, unless they are a white male

There is no right to comfort.

feminism is destroying society more than most people know, man. its fucking insane