Hello Sup Forums i need your advice. i bought 0,4g of weed today and I was wondering if I got ripped off...

hello Sup Forums i need your advice. i bought 0,4g of weed today and I was wondering if I got ripped off. he said it was Hydro Ruderalis. is it true?
>pic related

How much did you pay for 0.4g cause usually people buy a full gram or so

Who the fuck buys 0.4g?

i paid 5 Euro. he said he will give me full gram next week but i couldnt wait so he gave me from his personal stash.

lmao are you 14

no i just want to get high

Brexit kek

>I bought .4g
Dude, that isn't even 1 bowl

no way that's .4 thats like 1/4 of a gram, at most 2 euro worth

0.4g is worth almost nothing, but it appears to be all there. A gram for 5euro is a good deal for that little quantity

and that's 1/4 g if it's dense mind you

does it really matter for such a low amount? just smoke it. the weed looks decent.

>Hydro Ruderalis
who the fuck grows ruderalis?

i just need to know because im gonna buy more and I dont want to get ripped off

pays for .4g gets .2 at most
>no i just want to get high

then buy a scale from amazon for 10 euros and be sure.

NEXT TIME I BUY TWICE AS MUCH
.8g

It depends where you live and what you paid for it. Cause if its more than 2 euros yeah u were ripped off. Just smoke it and stfu

>Ruderalis
Well, I'm sorry to say but you have been shafted.

There are three different kinds of cannabis:
>Cannabis Indica
>Cannabis Sativa
and the nonpsychoactive and hemp producing
>Cannabis Ruderalis.
The notoriously low THC producing version.

Your guy is a prick, or he's just an idiot and thinks Ruderalis means it's fire.

Who buys Ruderalis lol, go to a legal cannabis-field in your vicinity and smoke that, same outcome

the dealer just makes up names. who gives a shit if he calls it ruderalis or big nigger dick kush

It looks good! But yeah we all over the hold world buys 1g. But Looks ther are for 9 dollars/50 kr. But Looks goooood

Come to Denmark and get a good day. And buy the weed and smoke it with Noo worries:)

Another reason why I love my states medical system.
The strains actually matter in those circumstances

In the uk it is £10 for 1g

Very rarely, if ever do you get 1g, usually .8 or .9

€5 for 0.4g is a good deal, mainly because of the fact of how little youre buying.

Enjoy user.

I live in the UK and get 1g for £12.50 and it gets weighed out in front of you so you can see its 1g on the scale

Just the fact that it's ruderalis means you got ripped off

£12.50 seems weird, dealers hate coins, must be small time or a friend to be weighing out in front of you also

I feel for you guys. I get 1.2-1.3 for £10. :/

Just fucking smoke it you goddamn cunt slag tosser wank cheese eating surrender monkey. What're you gonna do if you realize you got fucked over? You're not gonna kill the guy who dealt it to you, you're not going to beat him up either.

itt stoners fighting over what's good and what's shit while op pops herpes sores and keks

Can confirm, B2 area same shit.
Bags normally at 2G for £20.

You're not getting ripped off, that looks fine.

Im not much of a smoker but my mans a flavour chaser, usually if i want a smoke i'll buy a raw skin filled blunt for £5, smoke it and let it go out whenever i had enough. usually lasts me the night if im having a smoke. Let it go out 4/5 times

Op every1 in this thread is a dumbcunt and doesn't know you can have heavy buds and dryer lighter buds, this is defs .4g im from aus and we can get a tenna 0.7g so ya 5euro for .4 is fine just dont ever pay more the different strains unless you are getting in from cali or amsterdam lul cause otherwise its just the same shit same high man, wow im fried

Who the fuck buys 0.4

kill yourself

Having genuine conversations here new fag, fuck off will you?

caring this much and thinking your not a newfag kek

Generic Sup Forums termonology,
Stoner thread here, chill out and chat.
*yawns*

No one usually buys grams, all the dealers I know in my area sell it for 12.50 a g, everyone buys 2gs for 25 quid

What is wrong with you? 0.4g are not 1/4g.

in maldova i am pay 4 leu for gram of funny weeds marawana
it like 1$ americas

holy fuck that is expensive

Youre getting bumped £25 for 2g

£20 for 2g

Are you from Liverpool by any chance?