Memes?

Memes?
Memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9
nydailynews.com/news/election/campaign-rent-hikes-show-trump-milking-run-cash-kaine-article-1.2762704
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a47924/donald-trump-raised-rent-campaign-offices/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/23/trump-campaign-paying-astonishingly-inflated-rates-trump-tower-rent/
youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only Trump can Make America Great Again.

Simple is best

Vote Trump for Freedom

85% of obamacare people arr democrats.
All gays are democrats
90% blacks are democrats, half dont work and other half work at macdonals.
Illegal immigrants are democrats.
Feminists are democrats
People that love free abortion are democrats
Muslim are democrats.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Look, I'm not for Trump, but Hillary's a lying piece of shit as well. Admittedly she is (in my eyes) a lesser of two evils, but America is fucked and I'm considering voting for him just to say I contributed to our end.

Trump will stop unenployed people from receiving monet so easly. They'll have to do community service for each cent they take from hard working people

which are you?

>lesser of two evils
>one is still being pursued by the FBI and DOA
>the other said controversial things
Wat.

Liberal tolerance and acceptance: The Post.

Not anymore. Trump is not receiving money from high donors like clinton does every weekend

I'm independent. Glad I'm not lumped in with Muslims, but being independent I'm instead stuck with aging hipsters, non-mainstream radicals, and militant moderates that want others to think they're cool for pretending to give a fuck.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

liverals are the cancer of our country. Parasits

Better than niggers and minorities.
Oh and you forgot crazy, but nice Christians and Drug Dealers.

>mfw Americans think they have a choice because there are two parties

>i said things on the internet it must be true
>SMASH DAT LIKE BUTTON

>the same

When Hilliary accepts something it becomes "science?"

shows how fucking stupid you are

also

learn to spell

You minimize the fact he's declared bankruptcy, will be banned by several countries if elected, and he outsourced all of his jobs to begin with. "Make Indonesia Great Again".

Independant? Why waste a vote for so many years? Make a deeper analisis of what is on stale in this election

Mmm... liver...
Leaving this thread for the diner. Have fun, all!

Elections actually work you chink.

Shut up faggot.

I got nothing.
If you think those items are more important than a woman guilty of what would have been war crimes at Nuremberg, then I can't help you.

it is true.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9

nydailynews.com/news/election/campaign-rent-hikes-show-trump-milking-run-cash-kaine-article-1.2762704

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a47924/donald-trump-raised-rent-campaign-offices/

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/23/trump-campaign-paying-astonishingly-inflated-rates-trump-tower-rent/

Ha! Yeah, sure he's not, kiddo. He's not fleecing the crap out of these die hard conservative idiots who support him because of a wall that would never exist. How was your 16th birthday?

>redstate
>huffington
found the wannabe commie liberal with 10 che guevara shirts

No, no, I just vote for one of the two when the election rolls around, I know my vote doesn't count for shit, particularly if I throw it away on a third party, at least in the Presidential election. I just don't actually belong to either party in the first place, almost any result is going to be shit.

Trump is not the typical republican. He hates bush

No, it being SCIENCE makes it science. Conservatives and republicans alike are in the business of denying reality for their own personal gain.

yes, all four of those sources are liars. Fuck you trumpies are dim.

Also

Remember how trump loves to sue people who say mean things about him, so if it wasn't true he'd be suing them all.

Innocent until proven guilty. If she is than she belongs in jail. I guy who constantly tells about nuking everything is going to be much worse...ecpecially when he's the head of the country.

MEMES?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA

MEMES.

>Donations to trump

but he loves Clinton

Daily random hillary tweet of the day:
734617years ago a woman called 123 stand up for her rights. WE ALL UNITED FOR AN EQUAL AMERICA"

You libtards are getting all riled up now that hilldog is down in the polls.

trump is dying you know. that's why he refuses to release his health records

He loved her when she was his lapdog

>when she was his lapdog
lol when was that?

Typical Trump voter, ready to suck some brown cock before kicking that illegal muslim faggot out of mu cuntry!!!

Declaring bankruptcy is a strategic move you faggot

yeah......that's why everyone does it. It's the smart thing to do.

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUYS!

I bet you real money that faggot is a democrat.

bet he's not

Liverals will say ANYTHING as long as Trump doesn't take their free Coupons and Obamacare

haha most of this is wrong. Hillary opposed raising the minimum wage in haiti from $2 a day to 5. Thats not per hour but per day. Trump wants the states to decide marriage equality for themselves.

Man this is too tame for Sup Forums. You can't post that and expect people to take the bait.

You can say anything but trump has a full size Jet

Neither of those candidates will last 4 years in the presidency.
Being the potus literally drains your life energy away, and neither Hillary nor Trump have much of those left, and the one you vote for potus WILL die first.

Bullshit. Hillary is dying already. Lung cancer

I always thought alt-righters were the memesters and them regressives were just label spouting retards

It seems they are also meme spouting.

Was this written by a 5 year old?

Yes.
And people want to make her the potus, that turned the healthy Obama into a crippled old man.
I don't give her an year, while trump is probably lasting 2-3.
America don't have a third term because its not allowed to elect babies as the president.

>supports women's choice

What about women's choice not to vote for this frigid, worthless cunt?

hillary is part of the establishment elite.

this
Both are going to ruin us, fuck it all.

IDK, is it above your reading abilities?

Being a lackey don't consists into "being part of".

He's contributed 13m of his own money to his campaign...

Is bestiality allowed here?

I knew we never got bin ladin.

I like his ink