You fags talk alot of shit about niggers. Have you faggots ever heard anything about Flint Michigan...

You fags talk alot of shit about niggers. Have you faggots ever heard anything about Flint Michigan, or have you been to really any city with a "Hood"? Cause most of you socially retarded fucks wouldnt last 10 minutes, because (Flint at the very least) is just as bad if not worse than your average "Dangerous city". Discuss you fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/fler-bilbrander-i-malmo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw
youtu.be/6Pg_EJiF5Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Hella niggers and spics

Agreed. Majority black cities are hellholes and I wouldn't want to even visit one. What is your point? That niggers are violent animals who shit up every place they live?

I've been everywhere man

Hoods are dangerous because they're full of wild apes. And they wear shiny things that other apes want, and when a ape wants a shiny thing they go ape shit till they get said shiny thing

Oklahoma is going to fall off because of the earthquakes

i'm white middle class and I have family that lives in flint michigan. We go up there to visit yearly. I stay for whole weeks at a time and I'm just fine.
You kinda sound like a faggot OP
pic related, it's the world you think you live in

Yeah pretty much. Racist basement dwellers are also pussys.

thats actually neveda you retard.

As a civilized American I can say that I avoid those places like the plague. I pay high taxes just to stay isolated from the smell of those cesspools. Why would anybody go there voluntarily?

>Civilized American
>browses Sup Forums

I don't have to live in a shed in the backyard of nowhere, so your statement doesn't really concern me.

You can move anywhere in the world you know

Please address us individually.

>flint

Fuck you nigger. I live in lansing. Flint aint shit and neither are you. You want something hard? Go to chicago or l.a.

>inb4 bait

I know bit these flint fucks think their shit dont stink.

Oh frack

No

Have you had your share of traveling?

>implying you never go slumming

k, bye.

sage

Enough man, new orleans is also a shithole.

I live not too far from flint on a shitty side of town.

When responding in an ambulance to a residence in a primarily black part of town I.e.niggertown. My company's (Rural Metro) policy is to not turn on emergency lights or sirens because they attack a lot of crowds. I.e. Niggers don't work and primarily just hang around all day looking for shit to get into.

Everyone needs drugs sometimes, shit thats all they are good for. I genuinely wanted to know if you fags understand how bad niggers are as a whole. A greater cancer than all of you combined.

Oh... I thought you were "singing" Johnny Cash...

>Have you faggots ever heard anything about Flint Michigan, or have you been to really any city with a "Hood"?
Grew up in Gary, Indiana. It's detroit with more pollution.
Niggers are shit.
Spent a few years in Atlanta.
Niggers are shit, although there are more better behaved ones in the South. Go figure.
Spent a few years in Sacramento.
Niggers everywhere. And most of them weren't even dark skinned. Just faggots wanting transexual men with over-charged sex drives via hormone therapy to share bathrooms with their children.

Tulsa is nothing but spics and niggers. Fucking dangerous

Are you shitting me, sacramento?

I grew up NEAR flint, does that count?

I also spent three weeks in Stockton.
Do I really need to explain what the nigger capital of the west seaboard is like?
Also...
>the joke
>your head

Niggers and rednecks. Ghettos and trailer parks. They are all the same thing.
Society's collateral trash.

>>Lives in England
>>Where black people are just as good or bad as everyone else.

Have fun living in the past, Murican.

You realize alot of americans also really hate america right?

Fuck dem black niggers, full of shit and their "gang" fantasy. How can people still be so dumb??

>edges detected

Yes actually, havent once been to the west coast. You see shit about L.A being bad but honestly havent seen anything like that in regards to Sacramento.

Oh yeah, I can't blame them. All of the intelligent Americans I know are embarrassed by the association.

It's not that the English hate America, it's just that we look down on you, like a loud screaming child on public transport who has pushed his bullshit way past decency.

We are justifiably condescending.

Go back to Africa you frizz hair freak

Completely justified.

>cities with a lot of black people are dangerous violent places!
>this disproves the position that blacks are dangerous and violent

Y'all have lower IQs, too.

Nigger detected

>All of the intelligent Americans I know are embarrassed by the association.

You should take a poll. Ask them what part of America they are from. Plot each one on a map. See where all of the intelligent ones come from. Then tell us which part the US should be free to roam abroad and which part should be the quarantine.

Just like you how cute

Do i have to timestamp my left nut to prove im white to you faggots? Niggers cant use computers.

all right
I'll bite

why do you hate the U.S.?

My old school was apart of a school system that had 2 towns combine, has a total pop of 2500-3000 for my old highschool. 70% white 20% spic. Then the town next to ours 90% niggers is fully ran down, every school is shit has no funds no taxes entire town is shit there is no businesses cause all robbed and abandoned. But the town with whites running it had 2 middle schools, a elementry school and a highschool all fully rebuilt, about 7k new hp labtops all funded by taxes. Proving that niggers are pure cancer, they dont work or provide anything. Prove me wrong, protip cant

baked af went on nigger rant and didnt fix it, towns have a total pop of 8k and 10k. Old highschools pop was 2500-3000 when there

just as i thought

double nigger detected

Democracy. A lie crammed into our heads as early as i can remember. Americans are about as stupid as youd think.

don't need to be black to be a nigger. nigger

fuck gotta edit this shit again, nigger town has a pop of 54k

i live in east side gary. fucking niggers man fucking niggers

The fuck is your point?
That's the very reason we don't like niggers and talk shit about them. Because they're brainless, violent monkeys.

sounds like a nigger to me

Alright i guess the gigs up everyone.

Pussies, retard. Suck some more nigger dick, kike. White power.

ban all niggers from the internet

Jesus Christ dude.

You guys think you got it bad, I live in Al-Malmö

counting on geting beheaded any day soon

I live in the hood. 95% black. I walk alone unarmed through this hood. No one both e rs me. Two days ago I was pissed off and wanted to fight. So I went to the worst part of my hood alone on foot. I got a lot of looks but that's it. Niggers ain't shit.

Inshallah my Swedish brother nice dubs.

Proof?

Went to school in ssm.

Went to flint for brick weed.

Got heldup at gunpoint a few times there cause niggers always nig.

I've been everywhere now. It's just as hard there as any other city except for what Micheal Moore did to it.

The dope there still sucks.

I live in an apartment in East Cleveland. I don't mess with them (yes, those people) and they don't mess with me.

Only beta faggots get intimidated by beta niggers, and yeah I hate em but I'm not a gay cuck about it.

Yeah ok.

Good ass dog food though man.

I've lived in Flint and Detroit. I'm in Berrien county now in a village. What's it matter if someone's been there or not, niggers are niggers man. you don't have to live among them to know they're sub-humans

svd.se/fler-bilbrander-i-malmo

70´cars set on fire just during august, riots every damn night, arabs throwing stones at police and firetrucks. 40% arabs the meme is real, malmö is lost

Wasn't Flint rated the highest murder capital at one point?

>tfw you're hispanic, born and raised in the bronx, relate to white people, hate niggers

those fucking dirty niggers even the whitys that act like one of the darkie mother fuckers stay with your race

Yup.

>OP says Flint Michigan
>No one makes any downtown funky stuff Malone jokes

I am disappoint.

I live in Milwaukee.

We don't go to the north side, the negros can keep it.

Man, fuck niggers. They ruin everything.

WE NUMBUH WON! WE NUMBUH WON!

They constantly risk their lives and freedom in pursuit of said shiny things. Haven't they ever heard of these new things they got out now called "jobs"? And that the better your education the better job you can get? Idk man but I'd rather live in a nice home with everything I need and want bought and paid for than risk everything I have trying to kill someone else for it.

>Middle Class

Fucking kek. Flint is literally only made up if niggers and poor white trash. The value of homes in Flint has gone down so much that people can't afford to move and now they're stuck there. Forever.

Flint Michigan is for pussies. I live in houston texas. Look up the 2015 murder rate and assualt and robbery rate for houston. then look up flint michigan. Faggot. OMMMGGG IM FROM A CITTTYYYY NO ONE ELSE IS FROM A CITYYYY YOUREEEE PUSSSIESS IMMMM FROM THE GHETTTOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

I live in Atlanta, not a suburb, no actually Atlanta.
>Every fucking day it's survival.

>Sup Forums; a place for scrawny virgins to act tough
how many of you faggots act the way you post in real? how many of you go outside?

LMFAO!!! I WOULD WAGER MY LEFT NUT 99.9999% OF THESE FAT BETA FUCKS OFFER TO BLOW A NIGGER AT FIRST SITE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SCARED...IF THEY WOULD EVER VENTURE OUT SIDE THEIR CHILD PROOF YARD.
THIS BOARD, INCLUDING ME, ARE ALL PUSSIES AND LOSERS.

>>ITT white men who are pants wettingly terrified of poor people pretend to be hard asses.

Yes, I'm white and have been to many "hoods" if you will. I used to hang out in Baltimore a lot, clubbing, drugs, good times. Moderate chances of muggings and lots of car break ins was the only real danger. Drugs addicts mostly. It's the drug addicts that are the problem, not black people.

If any of you lily white faggots had the balls to leave your home's you'd probably know that the world is a lot less awful than you think. The run down parts of a city are usually the fun parts.

Perhaps not if you idea of fun is a night of solo drinking, greasing bolts carriers and chit chatting about white supremacy on Sup Forums.

>you idiots think niggers are animals
>I dare you to walk into an animal cage unprotected, because they'll fuck you up!

Dumb shit.

damn must suck to be black, even you pedophiles hate them

FIGHT ME IRL PUSSY!!!!

>If you will
>Moderate
>Chit chatting

Don't try and talk tough after talking like an English woman queerbo.

>Atlanta
I mostly act the way I type on here because I have to.
I've found there is 2 ways to survive here from niggers.
1. Appear weak and be their bitch and give them your shit if you don't wanna fight.
2. Go full other direction and appear to always be top dog, don't look away if someone stares at you, carry a weapon if possible, and always try to look to be intimidating.
They look at me and realize it isn't worth the fight 90% of the time. Most have enough brain cells to think $50 for possibly getting curb stomped, not worth

Me and you, one on one, fucker

wew edgy

100% got the point of this thread 10/10 faggot.

>rednecks
Don't drag us into this. What you're looking for is meth head white trash. And yeah. Fucking scum. But I'll say this. You can go into the most methed out trailer park and be black and you might get called a nigger, be white and walk into the equivalent black ghetto and you're likely to never be seen again. Rednecks are ok people. We'll feed you, clothe you, and put you up for the night if you need it. Just because we drive big trucks and like having fun outdoors doesn't make us dumb or bad people or useless members of society.

>I talk just as much shit irl as I do online
>People dont mess with me because they're afraid
>I'm a grown up

This.

I worked here for a couple of weeks. Ghetto as fuck. Cop told us to make sure we carried. youtu.be/6Pg_EJiF5Y4

Lel it's not edgy when every day I have to put on a show to not get robbed or mugged. I'm not privileged enough to not have to worry about niggers. I use to be a normal guy, now I'm always intimidating and don't even realize it. Ghettos change you.

Kill yourself faggot. You have obviously not actually visited the entire Flint area if you think everyone is "a nigger or poor white trash." Almost everyone of you kids is a faggot.

>I mean it guys, I'm a badass

WHY YOU WHITE AMERICANS HATE BLACKS SO MUCH?

>you're likely to never be seen again.
youve been watching cuckservative news too much.
blacks know the only reason whites would venture into their slums is for drugs, and they know not to kill their biggest clients