Hey Sup Forums I'm forever alone and have never felt a real girls pussy...

Hey Sup Forums I'm forever alone and have never felt a real girls pussy, what is the best male sex toy to buy for someone like me

Go outside and ask real girls. They're as hard as you think.

I am not confident talking to girls, I hear that's important

Save up and buy a doll. If youre going to go creep, go all out, i say. And besides it will give you something to cuddle with after. You cant do that with a fleshlight.

bodypillow + fleshlight

just het a hooker and you'll understand that sex is overrated

Confidence is a skill. It can be learned.

I don't want to cuddle, I want to feel sex inside a vagina, even if it is a plastic one

Can you teach me?

I hear fleshlights are overrated

If youre foreveralone like you say, eventually youll want to cuddle. But if its just sex, find a decent hooker in your area and go that route.

I don't know how to find prostitutes, also when I was on holiday I payed for a prostitute but I couldn't get it up because I was nervous

Backpage.com. just before you call, google the phone number they give. If it's a cop, a quick google search will tell you. And the thing about hookers (decent ones. Not the 50 bucks for a quick visit kind, the 200/hr kind), is theyre just as upfront about things as you need. Tell them youre nervous and its your first time. Ask for gfe (girlfriend experience). That way she will get comfy with you first. Some foreplay, and youll be ready to go.

Step 1: make a list of all the things you like about yourself

Step 2: accept your flaws

Step 3: make toast

Step 4: be active\ take care of yourself

Step 5: eat toast

Step 6: do something crazy
>you are now invincable

Step 7: walk the dinosaur

After you bust inside a girl you actually like, you'll want to cuddle

Sound advice

I would recommend a dragon dildo

I'm in england

Buy a hooker u pussy.

just what i wanted to say. Fill your ass beyond imaginable and squeeze your milk out, faggot.

WALUIGI #1

Magic Eyes - La Bocca Della Verita

this.

They are, espically for the $60 you have to drop on it. Honestly, the head of your dick getting stimulated by the sex toy is most important. My experince i end up only use the tip and maybe 2 inches in so i have like 10 inches of the toy not being used 95% of the time and its really tiring fapping like that.

I got an $18 vulcan masterbator and its way better. The case it not as hard as a a flesh light so you cam sqeeze the silicon which feels really great. Its smaller[but notbtoo small that i can't thrust my entire dick into it] and like an eighth of the wieght so fapping with it is easier and as an added bonus it has only two holes that like air in, so making it cause suction is really easy, unkike the fleshlight that has the screw cap thing that doesnt lay flush enough to cause real suction.

Virgin detected

Op I know you're a fag but never listen to this. Those who say sex is overrated haven't had good sex.

Sauce for the vulcan?

Not that confy, much better when you soak the sponges in lukewarm water, and use an xxl condom instead of the glove