Did anyone watch this?
What did you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n--DbvvwYTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is it? i might watch it

Stop shilling Go Burnham here faggot.

Kill Yourself

I can't believe I used to love this guy so much. I still think he's really talented, but the humor and "depth" is just so cringeworthy.

Is this one even worth checking out?

As someone who loves the dude's work, this is more "introspective" and more preachy than what. which I think is his best. He doesn't do a lot of jokes that stick in this. If you're curious give it a look see. I will say the special is shot very well.

I thought it was decent. Not better than what. but better than Words, Words, Words.

Words Words Words gets credit for actually trying to be funny instead of being up its own ass like Make Happy.

True but not of that stuff holds up now.

This. Words, Words, Words at least felt like a comedy special. what. mixed that preachy shit and comedy well but was steering away from comedy special. Make Happy is basically a therapy session with some comedy thrown in.

I unironically like his stuff and thought this was the best comedy special I have ever seen

I saw Make Happy live, and the one that really stuck out to me the most was the country song.

Having grown up in the Midwest, it was almost spooky how absolutely spot on that was.

It's a new comedy special by musical comedian and depressed sad sack Bo Burnham.

>that bitch who tries to shout out a reference to what at the start
Women.

I liked that a lot

I dug the autotune bit for some reason. Everthing else was hit or miss, although he's becoming more depressed.

he is a depressing dude who loves to rant. He's this generations George Carlin

>rant
Speaking of which, I actually can rap almost the entirety of that.

Cgggg

>We go to bed you doze off
>So I take your country girl clothes off
>I put my hands on your body
>It feels like hay
>It's a fucking SCARECROW again!

I know he's cringy at times and tries really hard to make his material #deep but he gets genuine laughs out of me.

He was cringe inducing when I was 17

>I am an artist

It was kinda funny, but that same joke has been dozens of times by dozens of comedians. This isn't even the first Netflix release to do that exact same bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=n--DbvvwYTo

Country song was great

>the new Bo special is up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DID NO ONE FUCKING TELL ME GODDAMMIT

See ya thread.

He lost me as soon as he opened the special with a song about how he hates straight white men desu

It was making fun of people who hate them

I spent an entire summer listening to Words, Words, Words at work cause I had nothing else on my work computer. Oh Bo was catchy as fuck

True. Art is dead was my favorite

this

true. He even said it was satire

Who is he?

A fucking faggot.

Torrent when I don't have Netflix

Probably in a few days.

I still haven't found Patton Oswalts Netflix thing from last month. I heard it was shit but just saying hard to find. Hopefully Make Happy will pop up somewhere.

It was okay. Some of the bits were good while the others were meh.

What really took me out of it was the people that were shouting in the crowd. Not sure if it was part of the show or he just left it in the taping, but it rubbed in the wrong way.

what was a lot better.

Probably not part of it.

Then I don't understand why he left it in because I get pissed off when I see comedians in person and assholes yell, and to interrupt the flow of his comedy special with unfunny dicks who yell "I love you" or "take off your pants".

> Make Happy

More Like Made Crappy.

I'm glad he didn't pussy out and take Kill Yourself out of the special.

That country song bit was great

He obviously left it in because his jaded dismissive attitude towards his audience is part of his obnoxious persona he's cultivated and his responses just add to that.

A few bits made me laugh
>Flaming Hot Cheetos
>Kill yourself
>Country Song
his gag bits are usually better then the rest of the show. His songs are more polished then most other musical comedians though, you can tell he put a decent amount of work into em.

I wish he would get help, he's clearly depressed.

I'm afraid he is gonna kill himself. He seems so unstable

is that suposed to look like a gay ass chillwave album cover from a decade ago

Just finished it. Definitely more introspective than comedy, but it had its moments. The first 2/3's were great comedy-wise but that bitch punched me right in the feels with that end bit.

>tfw I do know the half of it
>I wish I was happy too

The ending was great and made me so sad, especially for Bo.

Wew

It's like something terrible happened to him in the middle of writing this. There are some great, classic Bo bits in here, marred by deep stuff that doesn't balance out with the comedy. Hoping he didn't peak with what.
Also Zach Stone was fucking great. I'd be depressed too if it was cancelled.

for girls and gay men

Mooooooo

Wew

I watched it and then watched the last song like five times in a row. Idk if this is his funniest per se, but i think this is his best.

I mean, just compare the closings of his shows. Handle This is so much better than We Think We Know You

This. The last song i kept re-watching

Is there anywhere outside of Netflix to watch this? I cancelled my sub cause the selection in my area was shit