Isn't it great how the Olympics brings so many different athletes together?

Isn't it great how the Olympics brings so many different athletes together?

Are there any good books/documentaries out there that explain historically why black males dress like this? Genuinely curious

someone post that story about this pic.

I should have saved it buy I didn't want anything that autistic on my hard drive

I do think it needs to be archived for the inevitable "2016 Olympics on Sup Forums" collage

Does Klay ever not look stoned?

Does Lowry ever not get dwarfed?

in this picture, they arent dressed out of norm for american culture. atleast for middle class suburban youth.

DELET THIS

What do you think happened immediately after this picture was taken.

Please describe in great detail

Everyone dresses like that here.

She took a picture with black guys XDD

You know what that means XDDD omg

What do people wear in Mexico?

Jeans and a t-shirt or a shirt

You know, regular people clothes

Any comically large sombreros?

This. even for ironic shitposting, the obsessiveness makes Sup Forums sound like a bunch of gossiping 14 year old girls.

they're normal first world clothes mate

the ugly girl started praying
everyone else left to have sex with a better looking person

Marijuana-padded muscle shirts, knockoff Aero-Juan basketball shoes, and straw red and green snapbacks with 'MEXICO' printed on the front

spotted the cucks

We have a lot of tourists from Sup Forums, and they bite every time

You're like a parrot.

Spotted the cucks

.....don't respond to them. Just dont it validates their """""""""witty"""""""""" and """"snappy"""""" responses.

Absolutely cucktastic

Can you imagine what it was like for Katie the night this picture was taken?

All of your best swimming friends got to experience what its like to be dominated by a 6'9 black man. Missy Franklin's exploits are basically a meme by now, and just look at Maya Dirado's face. You can see the lust in her eyes. Simone Manuel has probably known nothing but black dick her whole life.

You get back to your room to find your friends sitting in a circle. You don't want to be antisocial so you join in. Then you realize that they're talking about their sexual exploits.

Maya can't stop talking about Lochte's endurance, Simone got up close and personal with Carmelo's caramel cock. Missy landed the big prize and spent last night with Kevin Durant. You don't want to stand out so you make a remark about Draymond's two-toned tidbit, hoping they don't catch on that you onky saw his leaked picture from snapchat. You get the feeling they do, but nobody says anything about it.

One by one they all leave to have some fun with their next 10/10 olympian leaving you to cry yourself to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow you'll swim fast enough to make someone interested in more than a quick photo-op you think to yourself.

Then you wake up the next day and beat all those hoes by 12 seconds

She's smashing world records on repressed sexual frustration? What the fuck am I doing? I should be goat at something

What did I say? Cucks.

Everyone is doping, but she's the only one running on the angst of a 19 year old virgin

These fuckers need to be focusing on winning gold instead of flirting with 6/10 white girls

>takes a pic with girl
>flirting

I don't know man, sometimes the 10/10 girls are hot as fuck but personality-wise are cardboard, at least the 6/10 needs some kind of personality to get by. I don't know man

God, katie just has a great personality, even from just what I've seen in interviews.
it'd be great just to drive her home from dryland practice and then cuddle while watching the debates, debating with each other and deciding who we both want to be the leader of this great nation. and then later praying before bed, sleeping in separate ones of course.

There are some very unflattering photos of her

Not that they would ever make me reconsider my love for Katie

God you know they just tore into her like BLACK THUNDER right after this was taken. Their massive dicks like pistons tearing away at her milky thighs. The power of their entire pack would just overwelm her. I can just imagine the YARDS of BLACK COCK entering and exiting her like an assembly line, and them operating like fucking machines.

And soon Katie would be in her element, swimming in POTENT BLACK SEED. God she just loves being BLACKED.

>debating with each other and deciding who we both want to be the leader of this great nation
But she's already decided on voting for Trump. Are you implying you're voting for Crooked Hitlery Cuntlon?

I think we would sort of test each other's political waters, not wanting to potentially offend one another, then mutually agree on The Donald.