Why are black people despised on this board?

Why are black people despised on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because theyre black

blacks are fine-ish. niggers can fuck off.

/thread

You need to turn them off , unplug and turn them back on again , they go into white mode and start working

why are black people so sensitive

I'm a little jealous of how much more fun there culture is.

Not just on this board, I assure you.

I think you'll find that it's not just this board.

A better question is why are white people so worried about everything black people do?

Maybe if they would stop fucking white girls and ruining bloodlines whites would be a tad more tolerant

*their

why are white women so attracted to black men then?

Found the nigger. And for the record it worries us that society seems to take niggers seriously

Niggers don't work cos there Broke!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !

I think white girls fuck niggers as kind of a fuck you to someone who has opressed them in some way. Was a time when that shit was kept dl but the current climate of acceptance possibly motivates kind of "because its the cool or hip thing to do" mentality. Whatever the reason, at least it affords the opportunity to sort out the trash. Any white girl who would fuck a nigger is trash and white men should avoid relations with at all cost.

Jealousy of their confidence and not tiny penisses which lets them fuck hot white girls that the haters would be happy to even talk to
/Thread

As a race they are actually regressing. We need mindless factories with mind numbing assembly lines jobs in them again just to give them work that they can do.

Or use the tools God gave us.

Once they fuck niggers they are no longer hot, they are disgusting

I dont hate them as people or because the color of the skin but I hate in great depth what majority of them do and cause in my country, along with the arabs. Somalians are the worst.
Their crime rate in every spectrum of criminality is through the roof compared to the orginal people of this country and most of them come here only because of our working social security system, paid by us, for us. Without any intentions to work or be any of use to the society.
We are not the wellfare office of the world. We are not obliged to take them here. Especially when they act as they do.

If we keep this going, we are efficiently trashing our own country. Its safety and its economy. Already we are taking loans to be able to pay all this circus. If they need help, and most dont and do just fine in their own countries, they should be helped in there.

But I hate even more the people making all this possible, and allowing this due to their agendas. One day they will be hanging from the lamp posts of the streets.

If you think about it for a minute, you'll realize it's not entirely the black man's fault for a attracting a white girl

There's a difference between a nigger and a black person. The niggers are responsible for 50%+ of the US's crime rate and a black person is a productive citizen that serves as an asset to society.

black people are despised everywhere

Because they are a massive guilt cult expecting free shit and apologies from the whites.

because stormfront shills invaded and took up residence here a few years ago. true story.

Study crime statistics.

any by this board you mean the WORLD
and the answer is in the statistics

This.

>black'''''''''''''''''''''culture''''''''''''''''''''''''
Webm related.

It's the other way around.
Niggers fuck white,asian and latin girls because black bitches are fucking ugly apes.

Exactly.

Would you rather her fuck a beaner or nigger?

I only hate misbehaving assholes. And it happens to be that black people represent a large portion of those.

dubs

because it's fourchan youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA

Not him, but I told my sister once that I'll slit her throat when she's sleeping if she ever has a non white bf.

Worked for me. Her bf is a tall blonde German Chad.

And I've never seen a Mexican irl btw.

>wasting your time trying to see a difference