Average mexican women

>average mexican women

>average american women
ftfy

:((

just how

At least "our" women aren't too busy sucking some coke king's dick for another quick hit Mr. cucklumbia
Don't worry i feel the shame of your people, im more american than mexican in the first place

Your women are all black cock sluts which is worse

this
Seriously, how do you even get to be that fat?

how is it still alive?

>Disgusting crack whores who's livespans have shortened drastically are worse than dumb cunts with really shit taste in men
hmmm makes you really think...

So, fat shaming thread?
Mexican needs to incorporate feminist value and empowers their woman by embrace beauty at every size.

you spend way too much time on Sup Forums user

Memes aside, how much do you have to fucking eat to get that size?

How does this woman not die from a heart attack?

Healthy at every size may hold some explanation for you.

She's like a water-bed mattress.
I wonder if you took a running dive onto her if she would pop, or if you would create a wave that would bounce you back off?

lmao for a while I thought this was just a meme but it turns out it actually is true.

she'd be a qtp2t if she wasnt so fat and retarded

At the start a fuck load, around 10k calories daily I guess, and by the time you get fatter, you do less activity, so you get more fat more quickly.

fit here.
the more fat you are, the easier is to gain weight, because of insulin resistance.

When someone gets that fat; why not just bring them less food? They can't even get out of the house so it would be easy to force them to lose weight.

they usually have a provider who brings them food.

is usually an enabler, who doesn't care or has a fat fetish.

It has to be a fat fetish. There's no way someone can not notice the harm they're doing bringing them all those fuck loads of food

Gives a new meaning to wide load!