I need a hobby, Sup Forums. Other than fapping to traps

I need a hobby, Sup Forums. Other than fapping to traps.

My current PC is unable to run any reasonable games and spending time here get boring after a while. Now i dont have anything i can do in my spare time. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGtGTAa-xarr2HrEKRgRUHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah man, pick up a console or something handheld and a few games. Xbox 360 and ps3 are relativley cheap right now. So are their games

Jogging. You're welcome!

Start running. Better stamina means you feel better and you'll look better if you lose weight.

Fap to lolis

what are your computer specs

Go drinking at a bar/pub meet new people?

Spend a few bucks to get a couple USB game controllers for the classic consoles; NES, SNES controllers in particular are under $10 bucks on Amazon. Download a couple emulators and whatever ROMs you like and play through the classic games. Hardly any min specs required to play and many hours of free content.

This, you'll be a better trap if you run daily. Post the results once you're hot

Either are great ideas! Gl user

I'd actually like to avoid hooking up on another video games.

This is pretty good idea.

Dunno, lol. Its older notebook, but i unstalled linux recently, mostly to stop playing video games all time.

This, if your computer has enough power to run whatever OS you're using then you can easily emulate NES, SNES, Genesis, GBC/GBA, or other stuff like that. Thousands upon thousands of totally free games. You don't even have to buy a controller if you don't want to, all of those games use binary input so you'll be just fine with your keyboard.

My hobby is cuddling with friends and dogs

It's nice, you should try it

Build engines,That's what I do.
At first, you'll need to spend a fair chunk of cash on some tools and on books.
Start with a 4cyl engine or even something as basic as a whipper snipper something cheap. and once you get good you can build High HP engine's that pull bitches.

How does this work? Sit at bar, have a beer, start talking with anyone who walks around? I am not that interesting to begin with - and i have certain trouble maintaining coversation with people i dont have much in common. One of reasons i am looking for new hobby - i believe it could help me be more interessting. (And give me something to talk about with people.)

>mostly to stop playing video games all time
I dunno then, you may be beyond our help. Start watching back catalog animoo? There's over 9000 Naruto episodes if you're into that sort of thing.

What kind of budget are you working with here?

Dude video games and cartoons sound like exactly what this dude is trying to get away from

I'm seeing that now as well. He also sounds like a poorfag, and at least games and cartoons are cheap/free if he pirates them on his shitty laptop.

So, OP, you got any moneys? Pick up an Arduino or Raspberry Pi kit, start building robots.

>Dude video games and cartoons sound like exactly what this dude is trying to get away from
Yes. Thank you.

I have some money, nothing grand, lets say i am willing to spend like 100 € if its worth it.

That sounds... complicated? How did you get into this? I dont even have driver license...

Get a cheap (even non-functional) moped or scooter, something with a basic two-stroke engine. Buy a book on how to maintain it or look up Youtube videos for that model, buy the tools they recommend in the book/video, then take it all apart and put it back together.

Buy a guitar and you're hooked for life

Do you enjoy just working with engines, or you like driving as well?

Frankly, while what you suggest sounds pretty cool, i personaly see no appeal at all in it. I NEVER drove anything, never dreamed about having nice car and never wanted.

(I know asking for advice and then ignoring it is pretty fag move, and i apologize.)

Biking if you live in a place that's good for that, otherwise learn a musical instrument

my one moves

Why not pick up tabletop games, and learn to play DnD with your friends?

Another good suggestion, pick up a trade. Buy broken down cars and learn how to work with them. When your friends have problems with them, you can help them out, same as trading your service for money, etc.

Or, learn to work metal. How many people do you know can work steel? Make your own knives, tools, trinkets and sell them.

Yea pretty much I can't hold a conversation while I'm sober but when I'm drunk I can talk to pretty much any one if there drunk you normally end up chatting shit to randomers it's pretty fun but can get a bit expensive lol

This
I bought a 1990 toyota corolla for $700. Had things wrong with it, didnt know anything about cars, but after a year I started an apprenticeship as a mechanic, turned my car into a sleeper (a old, basic looking car, but really a very fast, stealth car) and fast forward 4 years, im a fully qualified mechanic and ive never looked back

>fapping to traps
what about killing yourself hobby? that whould be nice...

I guess I just took an interest when I was younger.
It's not really that complicated.
want to know something more complicated,eventually you will have a driver's license and buy a car that is so overwhelming complicated under the hood than having it break down getting a tow truck to take it to a mechanic's workshop for them to diagnose the problem and then find out it's a bigger problem because you never learnt to do preventive maintenance. Or,you learn to do it yourself. I could apply a similar scenario to myself ,maybe I should have taken an interest in meats and I could have become a butcher and never again be forced to buy shit quality meats from the local.

:tldr
Just do something,anything.
> especially if it's hard

You're obviously better person than me and i hope to get to your level some day.

>Why not pick up tabletop games
I do that about once a week. But that still leaves me with a lot of free time.

That's plan B.

awh shiiiit :D

Hm. Drawing and Writing are good. As well as playing an instrument.

If you really, really need something to do, get a part time job. Disposable income, easy hours, and it's something you DO. Plus, this gives you marketable skills towards the future, builds contacts with other human beings, and could possibly lead to other work.

Thanks for ideas and motivation.

How do you write, anyway? And what? I like the idea, but i dont feel i have anything interesting to write about?

Stephen King once said it was like discovering something already written, and he was just putting pen to paper.
The experience I've had is something like that, with extreme strides in writing, in which I don't really think too far ahead, it just comes out, pages and pages at a time.
But, on the other hand, you get these stretches of nothing- I'm mainly blaming my lack of imagination and general inability to write, but you can eventually work your way out.
You can write about anything. There are a ton of different writing prompts and websites dedicated to this sort of thing. You say you play tabletop games, so why not start with that? About a group of adventurers who go about saving the world, or a pirate sailing the seas avoiding the law.
Plus, who cares if you write or what you write about. Someone out there will read it. Later on, you can get an editor, and maybe even publish it.
Write short stories, only a few hundred to a thousand words.
>"An adventurer enters a temple. How does he find the golden Mcguffin?"
or;
>"Someone sitting at a table, quietly eating a bowl of something, while behind him/her there is a zombie apocalypse."

You've got this, man. I believe in you.

start doodeling shit op, its fun and a good why to pass time. This guy is a great inspiration imo, also the most relaxing voice on planet earth youtube.com/channel/UCGtGTAa-xarr2HrEKRgRUHQ

RC

I gotta go, now, but thank you all for contributing!

Interesting, to say at least, i will check it.

Cool car!

Mabinogi is a cool free to play MMO. Korean style art and shit if your'e into that. it's a game i've lost 1.5k hours and counting and I'm still having fun with it.