Alright, here is how it goes

Alright, here is how it goes.
I can't stand my face/appearance. I feel nervous walking in front of mirrors and I try to avoid eye contact with myself.
I can't stand the fact that when I talk to someone they are this face. My weakness is people that wear shades with mirror-like glasses.
Does anyone else feels the same way? Of so, do you know how to battle it?

I can relate.
What don't you like about your face specifically?
I had some acne problems that have cleared up mostly, but its going to be a long time before I look "clean" :(
Oh, plus my dark eye sockets that don't go away when I sleep well.

They see my face*
God damn I can't write today

Ayyy that's what all the people in my dreams look like.
Also, you sound like a little bitch. Get over your insecurities man.

Post a photo. Then we can tell you why you shouldn't worry, or give you tips on how to work with it.

i have the same problem, although not quite as paranoid as you, i'm uncomfortable for the entire fucking day the moment i see myself in a mirror.

My head is big and my eyes are kinda weird positioned. In addition to that, I have an enormous forehead. I'm trying to convince myself that if I get a bit thinner -im like 10 kilos fatter than the average- but it doesn't work.
I luckily never had acne.

post a photo, OP. That way we can either help you if you can do something about it or roast you if you're beyond help

Honestly the only way to stop thoughts is to concentrate on something else, like the breath.

Can you grow much facial hair?
It can give the illusion of a different head shape if styled right.

Fellow ugly dude here.

Just wear sunglasses and hats in public. Do whatever you can not to stand out.

Consider becoming one of those dudes who wears a morph suit everywhere.

Excactly. As long as i don't see my face, and I'm around people I feel comfortable with it's cool. But when I talk to someone I don't know, or to a cute girl -that sounded really fagg-like, I know- things get bad.

Op not trolling you may need psych help. Srsly seeing faces like this is a symptom of some heavy shit.

Fine.

Fuck.
Forgot to flip it. Too late now.

Dude, you're just a guy. Go seek help, you just hate yourself.

Join a metal band and you're perfect

I can, but i shave.

You have a type of body dysmorphia.
I suggest you get some help.

Your forehead isn't that big. Maybe larger than average but not enough for it to stand out I don't think.
Your Jawline and chin is really good though.

I never said I see faces.

I have the opposite problem. I'm so vain I don't put mirrors up as decoration in my house bc I'll stare at myself too much. Every time I pass my reflection I have to admire myself.

you look fine OP.

>I can't stand the fact that when I talk to someone they are this face.

Yah, see a shrink, there's nothing wrong with your face, it's all in your mind.

I posted a reply correcting it.

literally nothing wrong with your face op. it seems like you just want to look like someone/something that you are not. you gotta learn how to love and accept who you are mang

Yes! He's so right. You have the perfect metal head vibe. A sea of pussy awaits you

Thanks bois. That goes a long way.

Someone told you you're bad or less than them and you believed it.

Same happened to me.

Turns out they were wrong.

We're good lookin guys.

It's confidence that people respond to.

Or in this instance, the lack thereof.

also. you look like this person i know, just lose some weight and grow a beard or something.

i agree. if he lost a bit of weight then he would look near to perfect.

Kek
That's what I'm aiming at. Thanks? I guess.

dude, wtf. Go see a shrink or something, you're perfectly fine. I've met guys way uglier than you that have had a lot of success with bitches.

Op here.
Well, this problem I have -had- really lowered my self esteem. Like, a lot. So, I guess you are right.

OP is cooler looking than that tool.

The guy in that pic looks gay.

I doubt I'd look anywhere near perfect, but hey, I can lose that extra weight.

Kek'n'check

Exercising worked for me.

Look up "Nutrition by Natalie"

She's a ditzy type chick but has a vast knowledge of proper foods to eat.

It changed my life for the better to stop fast food and sugary sodas.

Turns out, our bodies run on salt water and not sugar syrup.

You've got to rework your mental patterns.

What the Bleep do We Know and The Secret are a good place to start.

You got 2 options: Either you man up and come to terms that your face is not perfect and may need some work to be attractive (according to your standards)
Or you become a serial killer and cut off kids/women/dogs/anything that can't fight back and stitch to your face, say that you're now "perfect", get sent to an asylum and end up dead.

Thanks man.
I'll check it out.