Weight Loss

Weight Loss
I'm sure that most of you Sup Forumstards are overweight, are there any of you who lost it? If so how? I'm sick of having an unattractive body with a decent face

ive never been underweight actually totally the oposite i find it super hard to gain weight.

but my only advice is do small excercises everyday. I dont mean run a mile or anything ridiculous just like 5 pushups or something everytime you go upstairs

I cycle a lot in the summer and do literally nothing every winter, so I regularly fluctuate from 180 to 220 season to season. Unfortunately by the time I have a body that I'm not ashamed of, it's time to cover it with 5 layers of clothing again.

Do keto. I started June 1st and am down 50 pounds and still dropping. Easy as fuck after the first 2 weeks.

Stop eating too much

Explain.. Most diets and toxin flushing shit is always bullshit

Listen to this guy. I went from 320 to 230 in 6 months eating chicken and broccoli every day for dinner. Eggs and bacon fit breakfast, boiled eggs for snacks

>3.5 months
>50 pounds
>legit 4 realz

I am currently still overweight, down from being officially obese. 6'3", 260 was my highest. Right now I'm 225. Been lifting and watching my caloric intake, which is working steadily. I would say it's difficult, but it isn't. There are plenty of temptations and people who try to enable me. I just tell myself not to be weak and that has been working psychologically thus far.

Not exactly proud of myself, I should have never gotten that far, but I am feeling better physically and I'm glad that this is working.

You cut out carbs and sugar completely and after a couple weeks your body starts burning fat like crazy. There's plenty of guides online.

Op here, I'm 6 ft tall and 200 pounds, some of you are massively bigger than me. I'm trying to lose 40 pounds and then I can start building muscle.

But I lack the motivation, for some reason in my head I'll say "fuck it im going to the gym tomorrow" then tomorrow I just cant bring myself to do it!

I'm an extremely picky eater, carbs is just about all I eat.. What meals do you have? (I fucking hate almost every veg except potato and corn)

I was 325 when I started. Shit comes off fast when you're fatasfuck. I'm 270 this morning

>"fuck it im going to the gym tomorrow" then tomorrow I just cant bring myself to do it

Then go today, you lazy fucking walrus.

Stop being such a picky faggot.
You can teach yourself to enjoy other food.
Time to grow up and eat something other than fast food.

Start with a two week cleanse, Try to do knee crunches, 10 Sets of each leg every two hours. No point exercising with impurities as it won't do anything. Good luck Sup Forumsro

Don't wait to lose the 40lb, just start building muscle now. It's easier to do when you have extra weight, since you're already bulked. Just shred that shit off.

you can hurt yourself in gym

>how?

-I reduced how much I eat.
-Stopped snacking on unhealthy foods.
-Eat dessert once a week.
-And started going for a walk every day. A brisk walk, as quickly as I can walk without actually jogging (bad knees). None of this tralalala strolling through the park bullshit. Get going and get that heart rate up, then keep it up for an hour.

I've lost 30 pounds so far and feel SOOOO much better. My blood pressure is back to what it should be (120/80) and I just feel good in general.

It really is that easy.

I was 230 pounds January 1st 2015
I lost 30 pounds by the end of summer, then gained 15 pounds and lost it again.

I lost 110 pounds. just eat less and keep track on the calories no workout required.

slice fit slice

I'm gonna do it Sup Forums, I need to lose weight to be attractive if I ever want to find a boyfriend who loves me, how can i expect people to love me if I wont put the effort into my body? I wont have that frozen pizza for dinner tonight.. I'll probably have to starve tonight cause there's no other food in

tho it will be a change of life and you should always keep track on what you eat or else you will gain weight again.
also you should consider doing push up's, Chin up's, Squats, once you lost the weight or else you will be a skinny fat weakling

Nutrition by Natalie.

We run on salt and water, not sugar an syrup.

Start drinking Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar after meals.

Exercise.

Find Kombucca drinks at your local supermarket.

Read Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About.

Start lifting now, don't wait til you're skinny fat. Clean up your diet; drop those carbs, increase protein. Eat whole foods. You can't go wrong with grilled chicken, fish, sweet potatoes, eggs, milk, almonds, bananas, and avocados. Counting calories to start can help you get a feel for how much you're really eating, but it's not necessary in the long run. It's simple:
Caloric deficit= weight loss
Caloric surplus = weight gain
Find approximately what you burn on a daily basis and work from there.

Start with the basic compound movements (Bench, dead lift, squats, rows, press), work on form with light weights and then increase weight slowly. You may feel like a fag pushing light weights, but take it from someone who's made the mistake: ego lifting with bad form will only fuck your ass up, for life if you really shit the bed. Get form down and crush it from there.

Don't say I'll just go tomorrow: Set a time you have to go and do it. Set aside an hour 3 days a week to start and force yourself to go. If you can't make even the most basic of efforts to go to the gym or change your eating habits you might as well accept you'll never look good. It takes all 3 (good sleep included) to make the body change.

You can do it, just nut up and give it effort. Good luck.

Get a bicycle. Use it to travel around. Job done. Also don't eat too much stuff that you ready known is shit, it's not fucking rocket science. Looking like a poor fag on a bike some of the time is better than looking like a fat fuck all the time.

Bonus, get a nice road bike and look like a middle class dude who has a faggy hobby like me.

Also, don't listen to faggots telling you to lift weight, that isn't optimal for weight loss. You need a calorie deficit so most work will be done in the kitchen, supplemented primarily by cardiolikr running or cycling. Make sure you get your heart rate up though, you should be sweating balls by the end of the session.

>We run on salt and water.
You what nigger? Almost every energy generating reaction in the body is based on catabolism of breaking apart hydrocarbon chains.
>Lrn to Kreb's Cycle faggot.
Also, have fun with your lactic acidosis from too much kombucha and ACV.

Ketosis, lost 40lbs in 3months

simplicity is the key to weight loss just eat less count calories (Caloric deficit).
and once you lost weight start doing simple workouts like Push up's and Chin up's, Squats or else you will become skinny fat

>Doing some home exercise
>Mom calls if I want a slice of pizza
>I said no, skinny life is a tasteless life :c
>I will prevail!

you can still eat pretty much whatever you want (as long as you arent eating a baconator and 2 whoppers a day) if you FUCKING RUN. Get outside, get on a treadmill, and RUN until you think you can't run anymore, then keep going. the next day, run farther and faster. don't take more than 2 days off a week. I dropped 25lbs in 3 months just cuz I would run every day. started at a 10min mile now I do a 5k every day in about 27 mins and have my fastest single mile down to around 6:30. planning on doing a 10k next week

I can't deal with the embarrassment of running in public, with all my belly fat and moobs bouncing like tits, I will start using a treadmill though.

It's true it isn't optimal for fat loss but it's also not like he's morbidly obese; he's 6' flat at ~200lbs. Cleaning his diet up and some basic lifts will get him where he wants, which is a aesthetically pleasing body with muscle definition.

I lost 30 kilos (66lb) in half a year.
i dropped all sweets, chips and sodas and started to work out in my home.
Everytime i went on computer i did as many push ups as i could and if i couldn't do at least 5 i would go outside for a walk or do something else.
Also i started exercise every evening, doing x jumps, stand ups from the floor, and training my back muscles etc.
Other thing i did i stopped using elevators and used the stairs (lived in 4th floor)
It is really hard to lose weight but man it's worth the investment.

contrary to popular belief, not many people are cunts who will judge someone out of shape for trying to get in shape. treadmill is the best way to start cuz you can set a pace and stick to it. I usually slow down or dont keep pace when I run outside too. but you gotta run or else the moobs will only get bigger and you'll have more of an excuse to not do anything about it. run.

>Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
This helped me. The apple cider vinegar must have "the mother". Two tablespoons in a half-pint of water, I was taking before the meal.

>decent face
post pics for rating

I'd rather keep some self confidence right now if I want to beat the anxiety and go to the gym tomorrow and somehow being insulted by a stranger won't help that