ITT: Ask a guy on a meth binge anything. Don't even give a fuck anymore

ITT: Ask a guy on a meth binge anything. Don't even give a fuck anymore.

>inb4 degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How old are you
>How long have you been bingeing
>How much do you spend a day
>How much weight have you lost since you've started using
>Do you want to stop using
>>You do realise it will kill you

Would recommend?

What is your favorite movie?

Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Early 20s, 3 days now, broke now, while I was out of it recently some fuck stole my debit card, very recently started, I don't even know and I'm aware. I'm just fucked on several levels and my world is fucking crumbling in front of me...

Fuck to the no. Not even once, stay away.

Degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=jJz3jCprFdA

How many times have you tried to kick it? I suppose I can quasi-understand because I'm an idiot who's hooked on cigarettes.

Going to go with The Yellow Submarine.

It's fuckin tasty nigga.

I only recently started but it's already done its job at hooking.

Yeah man my cousin got hooked on that shit big time. Brought on drug-induced psychosis and now she's just a permanent space cadet, just sits at home and smokes cigs all day.

I feel like I'm going down that road. It's just the stress I can't fucking take it anymore. I can't bring myself to off myself, but when I finish what I have who the fuck knows...

Why did you start?

Would you suck a nigger for 50g

Going to say last week or something but what is time anymore. I'm bottoming out and time has lost meaning. Everything has lost meaning except getting fucked in just the short time I've started.

Fuck that haha.

What are you stressed about?

How does it feel to give up all hope?

I lost my job due to being out a lot due to Chrohns, and now that some cunt jacked my card at a party and burned up my car payment money they'll come for my car any day now. Family is dysfunctional mess. They don't even realize what I'm doing.

I really don't feel much of anything. I can almost say I don't feel much at all. Of anything.

That's a shit situation but goddamn dude a meth binge sounds like just maybe a slight overreaction. Don't be a bitch.

Holy shit. You sound so pathetic OP! I was on the shit for months. And I was shooting it. If you quit when you run out the first couple of days will suck, but you will become a functioning member of society again!

You're right. It is. I've been going on anger alone for awhile now and it's just about out. Being angry is draining mentally and physically.

Hey nothing wrong with running on anger, sometimes it's the only force strong enough to make us do what needs to be done.
We go through collapses and rises throughout our lifetime, sounds like you just had a collapse. Once you feel that you've reached bottom, it might be time to rise.

You may be right. But I'm nearing psychosis and don't know if I want to stop or play this out. I'm hearing people talk about me and no one is there... It's fucking weird. I'm used to other chems but the sleep dep with the constant smoking is going to leave me Looney toons shortly at this rate. No benzos either and no one to hook a sad fucker up. No way I'm seeking help because they'll just put me away.

I feel like my family knows what's up and are going to either oust me or "get me help".
Don't know if it's the delusions or if something is going down.

give it some time...

bump

Your unconscious is beginning to play tricks on you. I know it feels more real than anything, but it's not. The voices aren't real.

I would seek help privately, you don't have to face this alone. Don't lock yourself in a psych ward though, I've heard some horror stories about how people are treated in there. But if there's any friend or family member left who you trust, I would bring this up to someone. Just getting it off your chest will immediately bring a wave of relief.

Hope you have fun user. I stopped meth a while back when I began thinking the guy who washed our windows was leaving hidden messages to me in the soap residue on the windows.

My mother was mentally unstable as it was when I lived with her as she was bipolar so It didn't tango when I was reaching new levels of psychosis ripping every label off every item in the house and unscrewing every screw thinking they were microphones.

She ended up thinking I poisoned the family dog. We haven't spoke in years.