Guys, how do i start to cuddle.. I want to cuddle with this girl who likes me too but i dont know how to start it...

Guys, how do i start to cuddle.. I want to cuddle with this girl who likes me too but i dont know how to start it, plz i em kissles virgin.

growing some balls should work.

Step 1 open your arms

Take her hand first - hold it casually and as you do turn her towards you then hug - if the hand part doesn't go well you don't have to embarrass yourself any further

1:put on a movie
2: slowly advance closer until cuddling
3: ???
4: profit!

+1 for stale memes

Provided she also likes you and you're not in it just for sex. You invite her over to watch movies, while you're lying down on the bed you could put your arm around her at like half of the movie, if she approves of your move just let her lie down on her back and lean in for a kiss as you're semi on-top of her. After that let nature take its course.

Invite her over to watch a movie with you. You're welcome.

I have the balls to do it but how do i make the move? Like start having contact with her

Aaaaahahahahahaha

This is the gayest shit I've ever seen and read. Underage ban this faggot. If he's not 12 then he should kill himself

>how do I cuddle

Aaahahahahahahaha

Thanks this helps, appreciate it

What this guy said. Also known these days as Netflix n chill.

be confident, if you're lying down don't just awkwardly try to slide your arm under her, if you're feeling it's a cool time to ask just be like "come here babe" and if she's into it she'll come

I am really shy

Shopping list for cuddling:
- loud music
- duct tape
- rope
- scissors (if you can afford, medical/safety ones that protect the skin from cuts)
- new pair of undies (her size)

fuck up nigga you were in his shoes at one point

>girl who likes me too
"hey lets cuddle"
dont be an autist, jesus

Learn BJJ.

Write a formal cuddle request. If she's smart and willing, she will take the hint. If you're unlucky, she just sees this as a joke and you dont take a direct hit as if she'd turn you down.

step 2 unzip your trousers

step 3 use chloroform to relax her

I'd start by fucking her really good first. Afterwards cuddling just comes naturally. Or at least it fucking should, or else you're going to have a crazy crying naked bitch lying there with you, wanting to know what the fuck is wrong with you, her, the two of you, all other men, and most of all you. So fuck her, and then cuddle until you're either ready to go again, or until the two of you fall asleep, to keep her from going full-female crazy on you.

Pro tip: when she falls asleep, and you can't, do not under any circumstances get up and go start playing a video game, or anything else, because when she wakes up, and finds you gone, she will come looking, and then your ears have fucking had it. It's ok if she does something similar though, because she's a female, and when your female the rules is different. I learned that the hard way.

Step one: Grow a pair, if she likes you she's probably wanting to aswell.
Step two: Chuck on a movie.
Step three: Wriggle next to her on the couch and cuddle her.

Pussy.

Literally sit down on a couch, put your arm round the back of her shoulders, and slightly pull her towards you. Then, before you get cozy, pull your dick out with your free hand. She pretty much does the rest.

> Fuck m8, Haven't you at least seen like, a romantic comedy or something?

when you're sitting together, say at a movie, start by putting your arm around her....then stand up whip out your dick and yell "SUCKIT YOU STANKY ASS BITCH!" As you slap her across the face...

Chicks dig that, works every time.

Well said

Step 4 get the rope from behind the sofa

On a serious note: print out this page, tell her that you are shy and asked very good friends. She might select one action from this list we're creating right now.