I found a mystery pill in my roommates bag i wanna know what this shit is idk if he's on heavy drugs or if this is some...

I found a mystery pill in my roommates bag i wanna know what this shit is idk if he's on heavy drugs or if this is some sort of medical pill, any of you know what it is

Fuck you man. Quit going through your mates shit. Damn.

You are fucking helpless

Take your lazy fucking fingers and type in "google"

And then type in "pill identification"

You lazy faggot get outta here and quit going through your roommates shit you creepy shitass

Fuck off and die

Is that your knee? WTF is wrong with your skin?

/thread

Dude he's a really close friend I need to know what this is

pretty sure thats a marble countertop you fucking idiot

This. You're a nosy cunt, m8. Put that shit back.

Dude that looks like gravol...

I have a bad condition ok don't judge me please just focus on the pill faggot

Gnahahaha
I also thought this is the palm or whatever of OP. It looks like a plastic table mat.

Lazy?
More work to make a thread about it.

> 100mg santoz (cheap off brand seroqul) stay away from it.

Shit anti bipolar med.

OP kill yourself, way to totally disrespect your roommates privacy.

How would you like it if someone went fooling around with your box filled with dildos, vibrators and butt plugs then posting them on the Internet?

Kek. You just remind me of that dude who had hulk hands and was digging a hole in his room

Looks like olanzapine

There's almost no way of telling what it is just by looking at it. A lot of tablets look very similar.

One thing I can tell you though is that the tablet wasn't made professionally. Those chips on the raised areas are normally unacceptable in industrally produced pharmaceuticals.
t. Pharmacy student

tl;dr: Pingas m8

>Is... is that an onion in a cage??

Top kek

It's cheap seroquel you dumb fuck

Hello?

oh shit thats an antiaids pill

It's a vitamin

at first i thought this as some old lady's nipple.

But seriously dude, that's really fucking shitty of you to go through his stuff.

OP here This pill was found in my brothers room, I had my partner post it. Thank you for your help.

You're a piece of shit, OP. I cut dicks off of mouses but even I know you shouldn't go through shit that isn't yours.

Reminds me of some benzo that I took. Let your friend do what he want to with his body and stop being such a useless faggot

Why do you cut mouse dicks? Just wondering out of curiosity. I think we might have a future serial killer on our hands

No not this one.

>
>Why do you cut mouse dicks? Just wondering out of curiosity. I think we might have a future serial killer on our hands
Its a fun thing to do

Confirmed sadist

>quetiapine
>having creases to cut the tablet
Yeah real likely m8, good way to fuck with the mentally ill.

Cmon man...

Thats just evil.

Newfag took it.

Straight from reddit ay kid?

Probably not his own flesh, but if so, the blue is a good indication that he's one of those all-medicine kooks who thinks it's a good idea to ingest lots of colodial silver. Either that, or that's a really bad bruise.

W0t?

take it and see what happens

Shouldn't there be a number, and possibly a manufactures logo if it's non-generic? Even a lot of otc drugs and vitamin supplements usually have some way of identifying them nowadays.