I am Norwegian. Ask me anything

I am Norwegian. Ask me anything

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Why haven't you made Varg king yet?

What do you think about Burzum?

Do you heil Varg like people heiled Hitler?

Why can't I find a techno club in Trondheim?

what country are you from

Are Norwegian stereotypes true, like tall blonde, but somehow still metal as fuck with no social skills?

How can I manage to not kill myself in Winter?

Quite tall
a lot more blonds, many dark blondes
metal as fuck depends
no social skills: Absolutely. Everyone is an Aspie before getting piss drunk.
>source: being German in Norway

HONESTLY, how many mudslimes are in your country? Is it a concern (do they cause crime)? I'm an American looking to travel, and I'd rather not have to deal with a different variety of nigger (we have plenty of our own here).

Proper English Grammer would be "this chicken is burnt more than a Norwegian church."

don't sit beside me on the bus or train if there are empty seats.

Stay out of Oslo if you don't want to encounter as many mudslimes.

>not OP but fellow norwegian

OP has left, take over thread or filename related

Ehm, grammar*

/Norwegian

Do you hate the Swedish? How do you feel about them?

asking any Norwegian, not just op

20% of 4channers is norwegian. did you think you were the only one?

You're not even that many in total, fgt

Muslims over-represent certain types of crime here, like sexual assaults, gangrapes, rapes of small blondes, gang crime, drugs. (Now 2nd generation sand niggers counts in as they are an un-removable cancer to our lands). In the bigger cities muslims crowd all over, and dumb naiv faggets think they are all nice to have here.

But out of all honesty, as a tourist you wont be bothered. This is not Murica' og somewhere else you get jumped on the street without provoking it.

>20% of 4channers is norwegian
not true. check some polls.

Same German guy as above: These Norwegians have no idea what many immigrants are.
Live in 3rd largest city and there are very little shitskins. But do come here in the summer

Oh and be prepared to be completely raped in terms of expenses :^)
This country is insanely expensive.

How's the nature scenery out there ? Is it really beautiful ? Do you appreciate it ? Inb4 being a faggot

1 sand nigger is one too much bruh, try sending your tiny blonde daughter to a school in eastern Oslo. She either convert or gets picked on.

The whole swedish hate thing is just a meme. Anyone that genuinely hates swedish people won't be taken seriously.

hate is a strong word. But calling them stupid is a tradition here, our parents teach us jokes about how stupid they are to us when we are kids. Nowadays it turned out that our prophesy turned real with their naive politics

My great grandmother immigrated to Sweden from Norway. How can I find out why?

My Grandparents we just got back, he said a Pint was 14 quid about 18 dollars. WTF

How to you fucking live?? Surly the higher wages cant even help when shit cost that much!!.

Hate stereotype swedes who ruin their country, but on the other hand they are brothers we just make fun of.

Yeah. All Norwegians do that

im just sit in my room all day . but from the picture on the internet it looks pretty nice here

There are alot off more tall and blonde people in Sweden. And most Norwegians have very good social skills, we are just very shy

Yeah. They think they are better than us but they're not

Why are you inferior to danes?

it evens out i guess , supply and demand thing, they sell it expensive because people have high wages

Nice try

How do you feel about the king of Norway laying his blessing on all the brown immigrants?

Got that sweet oil money

No, it doesn't. Alcohol is still very expensive here, so predrinks close to blackout drunk are a big thing here.

The alcohol has some insane taxes added to the price of them here, mainly to discourage drinking to the point of needing your stomach pumped just to save your damn life.

But it does make it taste better when you're out drinking with friends. I speak from experience.

thats because you are neet / student, if they could sell more drink by making it cheaper they would

Yeah. Every Sunday night, sitting in the middle of a pentagram i painted with virginblood on my bedroom-floor.

Its taxes, you dipshit. Not free market.
Are you Norwegian and dumb or just guessing from over the pond?

They're fine, i like bands like Satyricon, Dimmu Borgir and Kvelertak more

You should ally with Finland and destroy that nasty muslim country between you two.

How do Norwegians feel about throwing out their old gods for a southern Jew god(who apparently prefers Latin)?

What are your thoughts on Americans?

Why are y'all not the fierce warriors we hear about? Did Christianity make y'all weak?

Lets hope russia will volunteer and it will be an easy fix.

As nice as the idea is, Sweden is still a part of EU. Any act of agression would end in a costly conflict that would not even make it worth the fight.

Don't give a shit to be quite honest, lost the care to even think of religion.
They can be all right, but doesn't look like most of them want to be.
After the attack on what's known as the UK today, a lot of our viking forces were exhausted and spread throughout, allowing christianity to get a grip on us and force us to abandon our old ways. So in a way, yes.

can you discuss niggers in your country. I presume that there are few and therefore the problems are minimal. I've never been to Norway and only got as far as Denmark. Otherwise very familiar to EU prior to the period of ten years ago. I am in late 50's and recall most of Europe and UK from the pre-fall of the wall due to a lot of time spent there. Then, meaning in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, Norway was not on most people's compass to pay much attention to for much of anything, nor for expat communities, relative to UK, FR, DE, IT, and Benelux. Anyhow, back to lazy intergenerationally violent, unemployable, disruptive, loud, combative, criminal typical niggers, what say you?

the viking warrior spirits and traditions lives on in our military from what i know. there is some videos on youtube on that. nice way to get people ready for battle

Think most norwegians likes usa.

think 90% of Norway is atheist even those that are registerd in church aren't really religious, believing in pagan gods or any god doest make sense when you are atheist. So i think its okay to put down those believes and other countries should do the same.

stupid liers

It's kind of the same as the niggers in the US. There are okay people and not okay people. That's about it. Main difference is that most aren't born here.

i am Norwegian and i approve of this claim.

>fun fact.
we are hated by Israel and china because we like to fuck with them. they don't own us so we can do that unlike the EU and the USA. Israel claim we are the most antisemitic country in the world and china refuses to trade with us because we apparently shamed them for nominating a dude they didn't like for the peace treaty or some shit. it's kind of funny because no one takes this seriously here. if i'd ask anyone here they would just laugh about it.

1. There is very few christians in Norway, most Norwegians consider themselves agnostic or atheistic.

2. They're fine.

3. When you got alot of money and everything you need, there is no reason to be an angry warrior all the time

You are dumb as fuck, literally. Take a walk, visit a few of those related places, meet some people. HAVE A LOOK AROUND.

Btw, Kys.

stay clear of the major cities and you will be fine. we don't have any big cities anyway compared to REAL big cities as the population of our country is at the size of a big city. the smaller cities usually get them deported or moved to the bigger cities or in jail.

The reason Isreal hates us is just because 99% of all norwegians supports Palestina. lel

I am 95% sure you are wrong and the niggers in Norway are not the same problems as niggers in US. The remark there are good and there are bad is meaningless. That's a tautology. Most or less we all agree with that because you only need to find one of each set to make the remarks true. The question, is therefore, not answered. But thank you for considering it and saying something.

as the average citizen of Malmö is an Arab i don't think i will like the average swede for very long

u from norway?

good social skills. very shy

fuck off beta

The question was about swedes, not sandniggers in sweden.

but sweden is full of sand niggers...they will by the majority by 2030.learn to suck arab dick faggot

well i feel they are giving their country away to sandniggers, which is a problem since we are neighbors

Do you listen to Ulver?

this is not so either. First The Cz Repub is the country with most people are ath or agnos. And 7/10 people in Norway belong to the Lutheran church, or a version of it. Norway is not even half ath or agno. When more old people die it will be, less the ignorant refugees who replace them with gutter religions like islam. Not that it matters but I am an ath.

Hows the drugs scene? I heard that majority hates them, even young people.

How fucking cold is there, really?

Why can't you come up with your own language? Mixing svenska and danska isn't creating a "language"...

do you have heated sidewalks?

>learn to suck arab dick faggot
What's with your obsession of arabic dicks? You're making yourself to be the faggot, think of something original for a change.

No, but i have heard of them. A friend of mine likes them alot

how does it feel to not be in the EU

How is it up there? How long are the winters?

found a guy probably

Yeah, but in some bigger cities, drugs like weed and ecstacy are popular. Most young people fucking hates smoking. They use something instead called "Snus"

let's jump to the big thing everybody in US really wants to learn. . . What is the endgame in EU, and in Norway in particular? Do you want to see niggers and sandniggers take over and displace native populations and native culture? Do you like low-IQ people in your country and wish to increase their density in the population? Yes, what is the endgame, indeed?

everyone is registered in the church , and they just don't care to unregistered. if you make a poll and ask them they say atheist. the register is not a good soruce

Not too cold actually, unless you travel up north. If you travel there in the winter, it is pitch black 24/7. It rains alot on the west coast though.

Not very, currently been around 25 degrees in southern Norway

feelsbadman

Lol, gramps remembers Jim Crow fondly. Aren't you a little long in the tooth to be trolling Sup Forums, Tutankhamun?

we earn a lot of money on our jobs. i was in Poland and i was able to stay at a luxurious restaurant with no problems financially and i am poor compared to other Norwegians. i could buy whatever the fuck i wanted. i want a polish girlfriend so i can go to Poland more often just for the feel of not being poor

We did, its called nynorsk meaning neo/new-norwegian. Everyone here hates it though, still mandatory to learn in school

I live on the east side of Oslo where almost every niggers gets sent to (50%+ niggers) and from what i have noticed, there are almost no killings, no gang violence, but they get really fucking aggressive if you tick them of. 90% of them get low education (they don't bother to learn proper norwegian) and many of them is lazy fucks that live on welfare.
The 2 generation that gets sent to other parts of norway with a majority of whites integrates good into our society

some do some don't give a shit. it's nice and it get nicer the further north you get

few months dec-april at max

Feels pretty good.

I live in a country you are trying to describe

meeting people is the oppsite what you are describing

15% of the population or so are muslim, issue is that most of them live in Oslo, which is our Capital (im from Oslo). As i have lived there for 21 years i can confirm that they act like shit. Mostly very agressive which is what i hate the most, i never got robbed or beaten up or anything. But the fact that they just give u this look 24/7 and speak really loud in arabic, and shitpost religious shit all the time on facebook, i guess they are ok.

fair enough. What you describe is a noncompliance that exists a lot of places. Ditto for US where lots of people say they are X but only go to church, if at all, once a year for the Christmas concert or something like that, and never give money. I don't know the proportions.

Think in Oslo, the record of how cold it became in 10 years is like -35 degree Celsius