What would you do if you saw me at the gym?

what would you do if you saw me at the gym?

Rape cuz ur asking for it

Walk by without a glance at you

I'd show her that I can do the splits bettet

Give her a respectful distance and don't stare, unless she gives me a friendly glance, in which case we'd talk about working out.

Tell you that I saw you on Sup Forums

Walk by?

A ton of hot girls go to my gym, often much hotter than this girl.

> implying that I go to the gym

>when you see OP at the gym

laugh about the fat virgin fedora wearing furry loving loser who tries to curl with 5lb and fails miserable.

fuck you anally until you can't do the splits

Glance at you briefly and crack on with my workout

keep working out and not giving a fuck
i'm at the gym not strip club, bitch

this

/thread

ask you to stop fem-spreading cause you are triggering me.

I wouldn't see you at the gym because you're a fat neck beard that won't leave the basement.

Say hi and ask you to show me how to do stretching.

Go back to the showers and jack off

Laugh at you and your beta splits

Workout idgaf about some random slut at the gym

masturbate in the gym's bathroom and when I m about to cum het out of there and cum on her.

Kill myself

Wonder why the hell i'm at a gym

You wouldn't be at the gym. If you were at one you would wake up, realize you were out of your moms basement, quickly put your fedora on and head home

I don't go to the gym, I work at a physical job, and go running outside, I'm not a hamster.

think dirty thoughts for a few seconds before walking by and continuing what i was doing. pretty much same as any hot woman.

What would you do if you saw me at the gym?

Leave you alone and let you work out.

look away and wish i hadnt seen you.

>Implying any of us goes to the gym or interacts with females

Chose one.

I WOULD CURSE YOUR YELLOW SKIN AND SALUTE HITLER INTERNALLY TO REAFFIRM MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE WHITE RACE

more of left!!

wwyd to left?

Cry because Ill never drink your sweat.

Continue working out, because i'm there to get fit not fuck girls

Leave cuck

Hit the lunk alarm because triggered.

lol i forgot about those commercials.

so good

that tongue out, just waitng for cum

Be disgusted because she doesn't have a feminine penis and then go back home and shitpost on /fit/.

This one is way hotter than OP, moar!

i wouldn't notice you

Going to need to see a timestamp on that, user.

I'd workout on everything you were and turn up the dial several notches to prove how much better I am than you. try to say anything I would gets your shit in a headlock until you pass out following a john cena ring call in which I take out every SJW that tries to come to your aid in hopes of getting some white knight reward pussy.
When everyone is done I would finish your set for you, wipe myself down with a towel and stuff it in your whore mouth so you can taste the bitter sweet taste of perfection.
This is the time I double backflip into my brand new Lamborghini and speedy speedy boy to the local mcdonalds where I tell them to go across the street and get me some proper food worth of my digestive mettle. After finishing my meal and kicking the waitress servicing my monstrous cock out I go back to my pad where the daily whore is recovering from my typical "morning wood" session, just in time to give me a full body rub down after the gym. shortly after relaxing a bit i'm ready to go again and brutilise her greedy pussy time and time again until she's passed out and i'm hungry, I call dominos pizza, tell them to get me a steak from keens and make sure the delivery girl can ride a pole 10 foot long. The same girl always arrives on my door in heat and literally begging me not to ravage her aching pussy again. But I do it anyway, bitches love that. When all's said and done I go to bed with a bitch warming my cock and drooling on my chest and the knowledge that the dumbass bitch I forgot about at the gym is worse than me.

Give you a hat so you could flat-bill the fuck outta that forehead!

Stare profusely. Do nothing. Fap later

no one is going to read that shit

i would bang that ass so hard

more anom!
she is solid 10/10

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Found the feminist

The safe space for triggered fatties.

going to nut on her

Tits or GTFO!

Freeze in place and immediately after try to distract myself from looking at you in the fear I'll be seen and judged a pudgy creep.

Cancer

tks anom
she is really hot

You should it's the story of how your mom got knocked up fag

the humor of little kids...

I would be annoyed cause you are blocking the damn floor.

i don't know cuz i don't know how you look like.

moree!!!
damn, she is in need of cum

Ignore you and continue my workout. I go to the gym to work out, not pick up on chicks.

>implying a basement dweller goes to the gym

>Implying you havent read my mind beforehand.
Trick question

Stare.

Yeah........

Really makes you think.................. ........wow............................

I would never see you at the gym

If I saw that huge ass forehead in the corner of my eye I'd instantly face the other direction

Make fun of the bitch if she doesn't squat properly because almost nobody at my gym goes down to knee or below.

But if she does, its high-five time motherfucker.

Do situps on your forehead since the rest of the gym is full

Workout

kek

Move bitch, get out the way!

work out because I didn't go to the gym for babes I went to the gym for gains