You're so fucking lucky i love Sup Forums

You're so fucking lucky i love Sup Forums

Okay so my mother asked me to photoshop her friends animals together with an image of her deceased daughter for her tombstone. She wants ME to create the image for her tombstone lmao. Okay so this is where you guys come in, IDK how to fucking photoshop but i think itd be fucking HILARIOUS if someone did it really nice but snuck something in. Sup Forums THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE ENGRAVED INTO A FUCKING TOMBSTONE THIS IS YOUR TIME TO FUCKING SHINE

I'll start dumping the photos of her animals and her daughter.

This is what her mother messaged me for directions on the shop.

"We r thinking just the heads. The big black dog in the center and the rest kind of a circle around him. Thats just my sons thoughtt. Whatever you can do will be greatly appreciated. Thebig dog chopper was her world.
Ya thats all of them lol. She loved her animals.
"

Please fucking do this i'll seriously die happy.

This is the black dog her mom referred to.

Seriously though guys put something fucked up in the photoshop. We can have something hilariously eternally engraved into a little girls gravestone. I'll seriously go to this gravestone and take photos when its done.

Another dog

another fuckin dog

This is a cat she wants in the shop

BUMP

Someone put a jew silhouette in the far background

also pls post final result when it's finalized OP. ty

timestamp or gtfo

Please someone put faint Pepe in the background

Like...You could photoshop harambe's face in it somewhere. lmao. Or something along the lines of that.

OP here i'll give fucking proof that this will really happen one sec

This

I second, this

Is the thread pic the one you want us to photoshop the animals into, cuz that's fucking small OP

The directions are also pretty fucking vague

Elaborate.

>im ur moms friend thats needed a photoshop.

She just wants the heads cut from all of these photos and Shopped into some portrait. Think Funeral/Memorial type but you GOTTA put something fucked up in it that will pass by the average eye. S

Bumparino niggarino

Please let this happen

bump

So, think you could fly being good at art, OP?

LOL YEAH I COULD

i sense autism in the caps

because i'm fucking dying you butt pimp

And so it begins... I plan on adding adding the animal's heads around like so, what do you think, OP?

kek my friend

Forgot pic related...

I think it's god like actually.

What do you intend to sneak in?

I think harambe would be fucking hilarious.

We both think on the same wavelength friend

HEY

her mom just said this.

Ok honestly i dont want her picture. Just the dogs. And ill tell you why. I have two daughters in this grave. And emily my oldest has been there 15 years. She was stillborn so i havent any pics. But we know she would have adored the dogs too.

Please don't do this OP; it just seems really bad. I know, I'm a faggot.

this website has done so much worse what are you even

Cunt, do you know where you are?

OP is just trying to find a way to get us to do this for him because he cant do it himself

Clearly stated that tho

True lol.

if by that you mean this is fake as fuck, correct. if you mean "We are user, Edgelords of the webernet" fuck off

lmao that feel when its not fake as fuck and youre gonna see harambe in a tombstone

Why hasn't anyone foiled op? It's pretty fucking clear who he's talking to. He has shit for brains when it comes to scratching out a name

where is it clearly stated because i only see OP trying to sell it as hilarious

"IDK how to fucking photoshop"

lul for what sneaking harambe in a tombstone

oo got dank thats etchy as heck

Deddoggy1 complete, thinking of hiding harambe as a shade on one of the dogs faces

Mate if that's what you meant by clearly stated then that part was obvious without him mentioning it. What I'm saying is he's trying to pass the work on off to us by ruining the girls tombstone with Harambe

This is why we cant have nice things.

JulieAnn Myers

They're using the same plot?

Sup Forums meet up at grave later?

You're sharing way too many searchable details here.

You're an idiot, never get so excited on the internet

These dogs are cunts to draw.

tbh im literally doing this to fuck with a friend who was actually asked to do this, and those are screenshots i got from him. So this is actually a double whammy, because if he doesnt notice harambe in the picture then neither will she.

That's actually sad I don't know why it would be funny at all, having the joy of seeing your child happy as if she was still there and getting it ruined cause you want to be funny and get attention on Sup Forums, as if you will visit her tombstone everyday..

This, don't be a dick OP.

FINE JESUS GUYS FUCK OFF I WONT
let you know when its done.

LOL

Taking a quick break OP, this shit is tiring, but dw, I'd never pass the opportunity to have my works engraved onto a childs tombstone.

is that a fucking alien

Lmao heard.

Ok fags,
this is her profile

Should we break op's cover

>Messaging Juli Anne Myers

>harambe meme?
>pepe?

This should be good. Stay tuned anons.

fuck off dont ruin this newfags

OP here.

Well you wouldn't be breaking my cover necessarily, because i'm rather third wheel in this.

I told my friend that ID do it for him and showed you guys all the screenshots that he had sent me, But my initial plan was to send him fucked up versions of what he was asking for as a joke so i had you guys do it, but if he doesnt notice then its going on the tombstone. so.

idk. suck a dick

Yes.

That'll be about tree fiddy.

Or you're up shit creek...
I kid. Keep it up OP.

This was written in fear. OP is totally hoping we don't tell Julie Ann about this.

Anyone have a throwaway FB account?

go ahead lmao I literally do not care, I have no consequences for this other than it NOT happening. Now you can either go to bed today saying "I helped harambe get a gravestone" or you can go to bed saying "I stopped harambe from having a special place in a gravestone and fuck his death". Whatll it be?

Im gonna tell Julie Ann... screencaptured everything.

Fucking white knights just makes my blood boil

Fucking fuck I seriously want to kill every single whiteknighting piece of shit in the world

I want to find the genetic code that makes such a retarded kink in humanity and erradicate them

I didn't just spend an hour drawing a dead girl and her shitty fucking dogs so you could fuck this up for me you white knight fuck

do not blame you

cuck

thread ruined by whiteknighting cucks fuck this thread and fuck whiteknights this is why no one gives a shit about whiteknights they always ruin shit

How long has it been since you've had any serious relation with anyone, user?

lmao wasted your time... WHITE KNIGHT HERE TO SAVE ME LADY'S HONOR FAGGOTS> GIG IS UP

WhWhoa, now I'm not saying we should tell her. I'm just throwing the idea out there
It's up to you all what we do, either ways its always for the lulz.

Besides she looks kinda trailer trashy, so I'm all for messing with her.

I continue in the hopes that the white knight grows a dick

OP here, don't worry. They're not going to accomplish anything by telling her what i'm doing to her and my friend

Engrave a feelsbadman pepe as another animal in the shop

thats dog is a good place to hide a jew nose in there

How did the kid die.

Im a doc and purely interested.

Also this is a horrible thing to do.

Let sleeping dogs lie

This.

Never had a girlfriend ever

Even though I lift and am able to recognize fedora cringe behavior from normal/popular behavior.

Prob because I'm not white

But I'm a white supremacist

Holy shit.
Also OP still here waiting on a finished product of some sort.

>family cringe

Cool story bro

What did the kid die of?

>being immortalized with a meme
>offending someones fee fees
>a bad thing
Sign me up. This corpse should be glad shes getting our attention.

Pretty wasted. Dogs only on a grave stone. Hmmmm.

I see your point.

Just dont make it a dick or something stupid. Harambe is a good idea, but it might go viral.

What did the kid die of tho.

How did kiddo die

Use different dogs. Just close enough.

Let me ask my friend lol

Dw, fin will be dope, this shit takes time

OP HERE

Car accident

Don't let this thread die!

Yeah dont let it die like the kid lmao