Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win

Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQZPM-PXPNg
youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM?t=675
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, klinton shill.

uh huh, that's nice dear

>who's already butthurt about it

lel this is like 95% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

nice bait

Daily reminder that she dropped another 2 points in the polls yesterday after announcing that her doctor has cleared her and declared her fit to be president.

Daily reminder that not even her own party believes a single fucking thing she says anymore.

Daily reminder that the only butthurt around here is coming from this shitposting OP.

Whew, sure is hot in this thread.

>trumpfag tears in november

She died the other day, they're still lying about it tho

OP(s) (I use plural because they are CTR) are massive faggots for keeping this thread on Sup Forums 24/7.

Do you really believe that it is going to garner a single extra vote for that corrupt cunt?

If anything it is having the opposite effect, because I used to be on the fence, and now Hillary is not even an option for me.

Good work guys!

Fixed your image for you, faggot.

CTR get the FUCK off my Sup Forums, faggot ass.

Daily reminder that HRC has more than enough EV's to win.

>your tears will taste sweet

>$0.04 has been deposited in your account.

How can Hillary/CTR shills live with themselves.

You are getting paid minuted amount of money to spam sponsored posts on a board that could care less.

Shilling on Sup Forums is like pissing in an ocean of piss.

Kill yourself faggot.

this.

seems plausible, and if they wonder why people actually "believe shit like this", maybe it's because of the endless strings of lies that they constantly feed people.

How much is the hillary correctness committee paying you today OP?

MySwampUSA.jpg

Daily reminder that you Trumpfags will have to sue to get .10 on a dollar that you're owed.

>stand in line

>health is questionable at best
>tons of past amoral/criminal behavior
>responsible for the deaths of several people
>may have a rapist for a husband which she's covering up
>is a woman

And she's STILL gonna win. And they KNOW this.

I don't even like Shillary..........but I do love the fact that her victory is gonna cause MASSIVE butthurt on this site 2 months from now. Can't fucking wait.

Some men just like to watch the world burn.

It's a blazing 82 degrees! Quick someone get madam president to the ER!

If she does win, she won't be functioning for the 4 years of her term. So unless the Dem's replace her, Hillary winning is basically a Kaine presidency.

I hope the Dem's replace her. She fucking stole the nomination from the much more competent and progressive Sanders, then got FOUND OUT about it, and now she's on the fast track to shitting herself in a hospice (as opposed to shitting herself on the campain trail, if the rumor that she wears adult diapers is true).

C'mon Dem's how much are you willing to fuck over your own voter base and sabatoge your own election?

Makes me think more and more that conspiracy theories are true, how the FUCK is she the nominee after all this? Clearly there is practically NO regard for what the citizens want or what is good for the country. So who is calling the shtos? What interests are assuring this incontinent corrupt piece of shit wins the election? (other than HRC herself and DWS)

kek

Even for shills Hillary is outsourcing jobs overseas, taking work away from the American worker.

Bait is bait

youtube.com/watch?v=iQZPM-PXPNg

..... and both on September 11th.

All hail Madam President!

Yall can't do it like Hillary can!

You're asking all the questions that nobody else is, but should be. Good for you.

Daily reminder that I get SOOOO MAD WHEN YOU POST THINGS ABOUT HILLARY WINNING!

WHY MUST YOU MAKE US ALL SO ANGRY.
YOUR BAIT HAS BEEN TAKEN.
I MAD BRO.

Yall shills arent mentioning polls anymore, are you?

this bitch doesn't have the face to be president

something about her face just says she doesn't fucking belong in office

>then got FOUND OUT

right, with some "supposedly leaked emails" which have never actually be confirmed as legit.

Both candidates are fucking horrible, trump just spent charity money on a portrait of HIMSELF for his fucking golf course. Hillary fucking lies constantly. This is the beginning of the end boys.

>some men just want to watch the world burn

Oh get a grip there guy, the country is so polarized these days butthurt will be flying a matter what happens

Hillary has 340 electoral votes. That's landslide territory, so no need to mention it.

>Daily reminder that she dropped another 2 points in the polls yesterday after announcing that her doctor has cleared her and declared her fit to be president
>Daily reminder that not even her own party believes a single fucking thing she says anymore

"Does this user realize that I'm still gonna win at the end despite these things?"

Listen #457,225th paid Clinton shill. This isn't Facebook. This isn't Twitter. This isn't fucking Yahoo.

So kindly fuck the fuck off and realize that EVERYONE here is on to your shit. No one in their right mind thinks this cunt is even remotely palatable - even as a human being. Most of us hope she and her husband die in a fiery car crash.

So keep on shillin' niggers. Just realized that a) you're fucking retarded, and b) we're not HURR DE DURRRS like Facebook users.

We know what you are, fuck you for shitting up our threads, if I knew who you were personally, or any of you paid shills, I'd kill you all. Then fuck your dead corpses.

Have a good day, stay healthy and fuck the fuck off.

no it's our daily reminder that OP I a fag.

wait wat...anticipated electoral votes arent a poll

>she's STILL

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

You're right we can't sell State secrets like she can

>donald and hillary... at Tanagra
>exodus the eighth november
>shaka when the walls fell
>the donald his anus wide
>fissure tearing proportions of buthurt through space time
>his ass drips red

Yeah. someone kill her already. "pneumonia" wont do it lol.

BWAHAHAHA
FUCK THEM INACCURATE ASS POLLS WHEN SHES KILLING IT IN THE ELECTORALS

Y'ALL NIGGAS CAN'T DO IT LIKE HILLARY FUCKING CAN

ROFL. nice rebuddle.

Lol glad her pneumonia is non-contagious. if you believe that .I'll tell you another one.
hillary gonna win big time.

Do you even know what an electoral is or when it really matters?

Kek no neurological problems here boss:
youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM?t=675

How can you justify voting for a criminal?

>She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

You're missing the point.

I agree with just about everything you said.

But here's the thing.

She's still gonna win.

And we all know she's still gonna win.

Am I the only one in here man enough to be able to admit this?

Saying she's gonna win doesn't = "I want her to win". It's just acknowledging the reality of the situation.

OP is right in that respect.

We all know the fix is in.

How can you all justify voting for a known criminal?

>rebuddle
no fucking way

I'm not advocating killing her or anything of the sort, that I'm fairly certain is a felony offense. I am simply stating that I hope her and her worthless pussyhound husband die in a fiery car crash, pinned alive initially, then spit roasted to a charcoal black powder. Then I can know peace.

WELCOME! WORLD WAR NUMBER THREE!

never charged

and only 1 investigation compared to trump's 100s of lawsuits.

>wow, just think.....I did all this and I'm still gonna be the next prez.....topzozzle

>rebuddle
>rebud

????

Is that when you try to smoke up again using the ashes?

>$0.06 has been added to your account

Lmao @ Ameriretards thinking they have a choice on this one, very funny, I'm not American but I would probably vote for Trump with all his flaws than vote for a fucking petty criminal, I just dont understand how so many people can stand behind voting for a known criminal, how the fuck do you justify that? nvm I know how you justify it, americans have nearly 0 morals and the fact that she is a criminal does not matter to you fucking degenerates.

Nope.
She will die, and kaine will win riding her death.

>rebuttal
>rebutt
>?
>profit?

>Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win.
OP is dumb as shit, actually voting for Hillary. Ironically, right?
Gotta be fucking ironic.
OP is like "OH YEAH SHE WILL WIN, IM GOING TO SAY THE SAME SHIT WITH THE SAME IMAGE (nice font) EVERY DAY IMPLYING SHE WILL WIN OH YEAH I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

If all of you faggots would stop arguing and realize that there are more than just the one party (in two halves), you would get with the Johnson.

At this point i'm just praying that his ground game sucks because i think it's likely he'll be well ahead in the polls by november.

Daily reminder OP is 13 and cant vote but thinks its funny when people get mad,bro

>what is aleppo.
>what is libertarian.
He doesnt know either

Daily reminder that Hill believes Pepe is racist and will ban the frog when elected

Because women are only paid 0.77 on the dollar compared to men, and Trump won't ever change this being a business man himself.

That's why most women, and smart people are with her.

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Trump's poll numbers are under-reported because people aren't willing to share they're going to vote for him. He's going to win by a large margin.

It's a well documented phenomenon.

Anderson: "Hillary what about people who say you arent trust worthy cause you just got caught lying big time about the whole medical issue?

Hillary: "Trump. Trump trump trump trump trump trump trump. Its trump and his trump and trump trump trump."

Anderson: "thanks for clearing that up, we love you"

>$0.08 has been added to your account

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

>being this delusional.

Remember Romney had a 10 point lead on Obama..... and we all know how that turned out.

So, i assume the companies are making a killing by only hiring women, right?
And well, we indeed should hire her as the president, because you know, saving money.

There is a reson women are paid 0.77 on the dollar, inform yourself before you spew that shit like its something bad or they deserve more, look up the reasons they are paid 0.77 then come here and spew your shit.

Im not if youre trying to sound on top of things or if youre just pessemistic.

>but im a realist!

No. Unless Hillary makes some pretty sweet concessions this wont all just blow over status quo.

If she becomes prez she will never go to prison though

>Looking that good

Comics

>the polls misrepresented the final result because pollsters didn't share they wanted to vote for a black person

that's literally exactly what I just said

lets all point and laugh
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explai/

>women are only paid 0.77 on the dollar

On average yes, that figure is correct. But also women aren't working as good a job on average either. So comparing an average of waitresses to an average of mill workers is just bullshit.

I'm not saying women can't do those jobs, just that far less actually do, and by their own choosing, no because of discrimination.

>Am I the only one in here man enough to be able to admit this?

Only a few of us are.

There's a reason why this exact same spam thread always somehow does numbers instead of being ignored: because these dudes read the OP, go into instant denial mode and feel the need to argue against it, and start talking about how she's a dying evil criminal and all that.....as if that's somehow gonna stop her rise to power

She's the next US president. You don't have to like it but at least accept it. Just sit back, vote for someone else (or not at all) and wait for the inevitable.

>implying a civil matter is the same as a criminal matter
>also implying that all companies with the trump name are actually owned by trump

I'm with you completely, but are you implying that blacks aren't super predators?

>We all know the fix is in.

okay there cletus. you were doing good there right until you got to the part where "if muh candidate don't win, dat shit is fixed".

The funny thing is that OP is likely underaged, and cannot vote.

>the tired old underage insult maymay

Madam President is gonna make America great again!!!!!

The Trump was stumped from the moment he opened his big orange mouth. Accept your new leader, you faggots. Y'all can't do it like Hillary can.

Okay go into Google and type "Hillary Clin" and the "dead" search is now trending pretty high.

kek.... pic related.

They're actually trying to make the Two Evils campaign with Trump being the Lesser
>absolute toppest most upper eschelon kek

because of you tinfoil hat wearing trumptards