ITT: post secrets part 2

ITT: post secrets part 2

Post my ex gf too much on Sup Forums that most of you know her and hate that I post her ... You can even find her nudes with Google ... But I just love everyone fapping to her

Been banging my sister in law (wife's sister) for years. She visits twice a year and we fuck like rabbits all week.

I raped my sister when we were in high school.

>Sister had a major drug habit
>Her and her friends would get their hands on whatever and do them in our grandmother's basement
>Basement had two rooms in it, on half was an incomplete bomb shelter from the cold war era
>I had gone down to get a tool from the work bench
>Heard some stoned giggling from the other room
>Went in and she was topless with her boyfriend
>Her boyfriend was passed out on a sleeping bag on the floor
>She was delirious on the couch
>I checked to make sure her boyfriend was still alive
>When I stood up she called out her BF's name and mentioned at me to come over to her
>I figured she was so fucked up that she didn't notice me walk in and then when I got up from where he was laying she thought I was him
>I walked over to see if she was going to be sick or pass out
>As soon as I got beside her she grabbed my crotch
>She said "Lets go, I'm horny AnonBF"
>Sister wasn't bad looking and a bit of a whore so why not? Besides she doesn't even know it is me.
>I pulled down her shorts and panties and dropped my shorts
>I went hard and fast, didn't know if she would come to her sense or if the BF would wake up.
>I sucked on her tits a little
>Pulled out when I felt I was going to cum and shot it on her chest and stomach
>She played with the cum and I walked out

Never mentioned anything to me and this happened 10+ years ago. If she even remembers having sex that day she thinks it was with her BF.

I have a fapping buddy. Every once in a while we get together and jerk off together. We've been blowing loads in his wife's panties recently.

Nice

Came in to my friends little sisters' face cream once. Nice feeling knowing she put my jizz on her face every night before going to bed.

How old ?

13 or 14. it was a while back.

Nice !

Been spying on my sister in the shower for years. It's been real nice watching her grow up.

Nice what age was she when you started ?

Younger than I should admit to, for sure.

Awesome I'm jealous

Sexually harassed my cousin
Shat myself until 4th grade

not that interesting but who gives a shit

I really enjoy watch girls under18 get nude and go to such low ages I don't even want to admit

My secret is I only post in stupid threads.

I'm a girl (19) and I sniff my own pantys everyday

why

i microwaved my sisters pet bird once. still fell bad about it ....was only 13 at the time....wanted to see what would happen.....only put it on for 3 secs

I leave blinds cracked so teenage neighbor can watch my wife undress, shower, have sex etc. my wife has no idea and the kid jerks to her all time.

Nice I'm jealous I want to swing by your house

I enjoy cumming onto food and eating it.
I also enjoy cumming onto food and watching other people unknowingly eat my cum.

My favorites of these are my mom eating a cum-filled donut and my GF's mom eating strawberries and cum-cream.

I also jizzed in a cake mix, baked the cake then took it to work so everyone could have a slice. My cock was rock hard all day from watching them eat it.

>the kid jerks to her all time
how do you know?

i wish i had more chances to do this to people.

>have wanked over my cousin
>no regerts

Tf was you expecting to happen

Why are the secrets always about sex?

When I was twelve, I lit a barn on fire with a magnifying glass. Damn thing burnt to the ground! Had a thousand gallon propane tank next to it. That fucker blew up, too. Never got caught...

It'd ridiculously easy to do.
Just make food, cum in it then feed it to someone.

No one ever suspects. It's even better when they make a certain face, like they know something doesn't taste quite right, but they keep on eating anyway out of politeness.

I mean with the right people. Preferably women folk. Done it once to my friends gf.

Where was you when I was growing up?

I love you

I've seen him

i fucked my best friends little sister 4 years ago when she was 12 while she was high af and now goes to the same college as me (britbong college) saw her today and she wide eyed before i stepped on the bus to go home.

I used to beat my meat on my apartment balcony and shoot loads on people's cars below. Took the paint off some. Mfw they put up a notice saying something about the ruined paint jobs.

Thanks. Recently I've taken to fucking her with the lights on and having her in sorts of positions near the window. Hope he's watching

this. worse even most of the time it's about underage and/or incest rape.